Posted on Sunday, July 14th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by b6ab9344

Company: 2001 Amana Air conditioner - worked once than blew warm air - trouble getting repaired

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on July 12, 2002:

From: [email protected]

RE: 2001 Amana Air conditioner - worked once than blew warm air - trouble getting repaired

I purchased an AMANA AIR CONDITIONER July-2001, the air conditioner worked once (1X) and then blew out warm air, since that time until the present I have tried to reach someone "ANYONE "either at the store that I purchased it at (PC RICHARDS) or AMANA .

ALL I GOT WAS THE RUN AROUND AND THEN I WAS TOLD THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE IN STOCK, AND TO WAIT UNTIL THEY WERE IN SEASON AGAIN.

SO I DID AND STILL DIDN'T GET ANYWHERE, FINALLY I LOCATED A LOCAL REPAIR STORE WHO REPAIR AMANA APPLIANCES. THEY WHERE THE WORST!!!!!!! THEY TOOK MY AIR CONDITIONER AND TOLD ME I WILL GET IN BACK IN TWO DAYS. ITS ALREADY SEVERAL DAYS AND THE NASTY MANAGER KEEPS TELLING ME THEY WILL DELIVERY IT.

I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT!!!! THE NAME OF THE REPAIR STORE IS: (THIS STORE IS THE WORST APPLIANCE REPAIR STORE AND

HAVE THE WORST AND INEXPERIENCED PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM) AUTHORIZED APPLIANCE REPAIRS, INC.

179-11 JAMAICA AVE