Posted on Saturday, July 13th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 29141623

Company: netzero.com - signed up, but then cancelled the same day - charged for a month's service - want refund

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on July 11, 2002:

From: [email protected]

RE: netzero.com - signed up, but then cancelled the same day - charged for a month's service - want refund

I downloaded netzero.com to try it out. I registered all the information and gave my visa card number, as they charge $ 9.95 a month.

I tryed using it for about two hours and just didn't like it. I could not understand how to get my e-mail and just could not use netzero.com. I went into services and saw I could cancell my registration.

I did and they thank me for registering and was sorry I cancelled. this was done on July 8th and cancelled July 8th of this month. I recieved my bank statement and on July 8th, netzero.com took 9.95 out of my bank account. It stated netzero internet.

I would like my money back as I could nt use their services. I cancelled the same day, so why am I paying for a month of service. I have tryed calling them and can't get through. Please help! All I want them to do is repay the $9.95.

Jeanna Patriarca