Posted on Friday, July 12th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by c5073d0a

Company: Auctiva - Auction Template / Image Hosting Service - for use with eBay.com - paid for service, money not credit to account - can't contact Auctiva

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on July 10, 2002:

From: Primitive Barn [[email protected]]

RE: Auctiva - Auction Template / Image Hosting Service - for use with eBay.com - paid for service, money not credit to account - can't contact Auctiva

I have used Auctiva services to launch my auctions on ebay for about 2 1/2 years now. On 3 July 2002, I went to renew my license and purchase more picture credits so that I could post some new auctions. I spent $169.95 for their service, and they have not credited my account so that I can post auctions! (They were QUICK to charge my credit card though!).

I have contacted them through their "support" at their website DAILY and have NOT gotten a response from anyone! I cannot locate a telephone number to contact them either! I am so disappointed with their customer service-or lack there of it. I would not recommend them to anyone now. I list a lot of auctions to support my business and count on these sales to keep me afloat!

I have in turn launched my auctions with Auction Watch since I am not able to with Auctiva and cannot get a response from them. At this point, all I want is a TOTAL REFUND of my $169.95 because I am happy with the great customer service from Auction Watch.

I have contacted the BBB to report this company as well as report to this site to warn people to be careful in using the services of Auctiva.

I will dispute the credit card charges on my bill-this is getting ridiculous!

Thanks!