West Bend Mixer - West Bend Mixer.......Model # 41036 - stopped working after about a year of use

Posted on Thursday, January 9th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by de6c4586

Product: Model # 41036

Company: West Bend Mixer

Category: Products, Services

We received a West Bend Mixer, Model # 41036, as a wedding gift. After only about a year the mixer stopped working. The gears that turn the beaters just stopped turning.

Seems as though they are stripped out. I have been told that they don't repair them and don't have a system in place to even get the parts in order to repair it ourselves. We will never own another as far as I am concerned.

Thanks, Very upset Consumer

e0d36bb3, 2009-10-20, 10:59AM CDT

I need beaters for a west bend stand mixer. Model number 41036. Mine got bent. I called the west bend company. Lady said my mixer had been discontinued and they do not have replacement beaters! Now I have to throw my entire mixer in the garbage!!! Companieslike this should be put out of buisness. I will never buy a west bend product again ever.

43a51344, 2009-12-08, 10:29AM CST

The EXACT thing happened to me -- I have used this mixer for years, and everything else on it it good -- I just need replacement beaters! The operator said the model was discontinued and offered no alternative for help with getting replacement beaters. I am equally frustrated and irritated!

f8d82838, 2010-04-09, 06:55PM CDT

I'll buy your beaters if you still have them...