Posted on Saturday, February 1st, 2003 at 12:00am CST by e0deb8d1

Company: everything.com - paid for ice cream maker not yet received - so cancelled order and now waiting for promised refund

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on January 30, 2003:

From: Terry Moore [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_19541#] RE: everything.com - paid for ice cream maker not yet received - so cancelled order and now waiting for promised refund

hi. i have a complant, my husband went and bought me an ice cream maker for me over the inter net throught www.everything.com he bought this 12/11/02,and they went and charged his credit card.and we still have not received it and i called them and they said they dint know what happened to it.

and when they found out where it was they would get back to me. yes i did give them my e mail adderess and still did not receive an e mail from them.

yes i have called them at leasted four times and i get the same run around.it was a white mountin ice cream maker.it cost us $202.40 for it .yes i called them back 1/30/03 and told them that we wanted them to credit his credit card,because we dont want it and we want are money back. they said they would.

yes we do have the confirmation paper.also i have their adderess. it is 1825 peck road sweet a monrovia cal. 91016 are order number is everythingbagel-27359. shipping methodis ups ground residential.