MSN problem solved - MSN.com - double billed for service - trying to locate phone number or e-mail address to contact MSN

Posted on Tuesday, January 21st, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 8330c0ab

Company: MSN problem solved

Complaints.com received the following consumer message update on January 21, 2003:

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_19753#

RE: MSN problem solved

Yesterday I sent a complaint to you. But today MSN resolved the problem. If any one needs help please call the 800 number below. I got in contact with Jayson at MSN who was a great help. Thank you Jayson. Brgds Jere

Letter follows:

Hello Jere ,

Thank you for your recent e-mail to Microsoft Customer Care. I’m Jayson and I am responding to your billing issues. Please send us the following information to help us locate your account: 1) Your MSN member ID (or other possible member IDs that you may have used aside from the one that you previously sent us)

2) The registered name under the account

3) The mailing address you gave to MSN (with postal code)

4) The telephone number listed in your MSN account

5) The last four digits of credit card information. These are for verification purposes only. OR *** If you are being billed for MSN through your Qwest Telephone Bill, please send us your Billing Telephone Number (BTN). This is composed of the first 13 digits of the "Account number". Account number is found on the customer bill; upper right corner of Page 1. This information would be of great help in searching our record base for any completed accounts signed up under your name and billing address. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue. I also suggest that you call the Microsoft Customer Care Center at 1-800-386-5550. Our hours of operation are 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM PST, Monday-Friday, and 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday. Have a representative perform a search using your **full** credit card number to ensure that all active accounts (if any) charged to that credit card are located. We will immediately credit your account if it is found that indeed no charges are supposed to be made on your credit card. When you call Microsoft Customer Care, please have the same information ready:

* Your MSN Member ID, if you have one

* Your name and mailing address

* The full digits of the credit card billed by MSN If you have other questions, please feel free to write us back.

If you have additional questions and would like to speak to a representative, you can call the Microsoft Customer Care Center at 1-800-386-5550 Monday-Friday 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM PST, and 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday.

Thank you for choosing MSN Internet Access as your online service. Sincerely,

Jayson

Microsoft Customer Care

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on January 19, 2003:

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_19753# RE: MSN.com - double billed for service - trying to locate phone number or e-mail address to contact MSN BEING BILLED TWICE FOR SERVICE FROM MSN. TRYING TO GET A PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS. DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW OF ONE.

SIGNED UP FOR 6 MONTH FREE TRAIL BUT NEVER USED IT SINCE I COULDN'T GET CONNECTED AFTER ONE WEEK. any information you can provide sure will be appreciated. BRGDS JERE TANAKA.

22eedde7, 2008-05-25, 01:58PM CDT

I signed up for Live One Care when I was with hotmail and since they've been using my msn account information. They billed me on both accounts for the same computer. How do I get my money back?