Complaints.com – publicize and read consumer complaints
Gain leverage to help solve your complaints. Complaints.com pages are ranked high with search engines and directories. Complaints.com is the the first search result for the term “complaints” in Google, for example. Complaints posted to Complaints.com are picked up quickly by the search engines and have highly-ranked search result listings. Often, a single complaint posted to Complaints.com about a business appears higher in the search result rankings than the home page of the business that is the subject of that complaint. Posting complaints to Complaints.com helps get the word out on your complaint and helps businesses take notice of your complaint!
Post your complaints for public view.
Learn from other consumer complaints.
Read actual consumer experiences.
Share your own personal consumer experiences.
Check to see how a business is performing, treating customers.
Help other consumers avoid the same problems that you have experienced personally.
Consumers and businesses (all message authors) are responsible, legally and otherwise, for all messages posted to Complaints.com for public view. If a message author writes something that isn’t true, the message is still posted to Complaints.com for public view. Complaints.com does not edit or censor posted messages.
Complaints.com is NOT responsible for the validity and any possible consequences of that message. See ourTerms/Privacy page for more information.
Your complaints are posted for PUBLIC VIEW
The complaints are indexed by Google and Yahoo and other search engines.
If the business is “Web aware” the business might LOOK TO CONTACT YOU.
Giving you MORE LEVERAGE to help solve your complaints.
Help Yourself using Complaints.com
- Conduct Consumer Product & Service Research
- Gives you important product & service information, helping you make better-informed purchase decisions
- Send your complaints to businesses
- You provide the business e-mail address in the body of your message, and instruct Complaints.com to forward the message to the business e-mail address you provided.
- The business is e-mailed your complaints are posted for PUBLIC VIEW – including the name and e-mail address of the message sender. Giving MORE LEVERAGE to help solve your complaints
Note: If you don’t provide the e-mail address for the business, on the complaint posting form, and click the box “notify the business of the complaint posting” the business is NOT e-mailed that your complaint was posted to Complaints.com.
Help Other Consumers using Complaints.com
- Help others avoid the same pitfalls by posting your complaints to the Complaints.com database.
- You are contributing to our growing database of consumer information about products and services, and helping other consumers conduct consumer product research – helping other consumers make better informed purchase decisions
Complaint Posting Guidelines – for Consumers:
- COMPLAINTS SHOULD DESCRIBE AN ACTUAL, FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE OF A CONSUMER.
- COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE WRITTEN BY THE CONSUMER THAT HAD THE EXPERIENCE.
- COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE SUITABLE FOR A GENERAL FAMILY AUDIENCE.
- COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN NATURE, SEEKING A POSITIVE RESULT OR COMMUNICATION.
- COMPLAINTS SHOULD INDICATE A DESIRED OUTCOME.
Complaints.com Site Purpose:
Complaints.com tries to achieve, but makes no guarantees about the following:
Complaints.com helps consumers make better-informed purchase decisions. Complaints.com helps consumers get better customer service from product manufacturers and service providers.
Complaints.com helps businesses provide better service to consumers, and helps businesses improve products and services.