Posted on Sunday, February 9th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 227526a3

Company: Mortgage Capital Associates, Los Angeles - Oct., 2002 application still open - calls not returned

Business Reply - November 10, 2005 - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_22028#

# 12 for February 8, 2003 Mortgage Capital Associates

To Whom It May Concern: It has been brought to my attention that a certain Ms. Debby Estrada posted a complaint on your website on February 7, 2003 concerning her refinance application with Mortgage Capital Associates, Inc (MCA). I searched our data base thoroughly by name, geographical location, and application date and was not able to locate Ms. Estrada’s file. Several attempts were made to reach Ms. Estrada via the only method of communication available (e-mail address that was provided in the body of the complaint) with no success. If your firm is unable to provide solid evidence/documentation for us to identify the borrower and the validity of the complaint, I would request that you remove the posting immediately. Since the complaint in question is related to a home loan, it is expected to provide Ms. Estrada’s phone number, loan number, and property address. Your immediate response is appreciated. Sincerely, Evan Tsai

Sales Manager

Mortgage Capital Associates, Inc.

Http://www.mtgcapapply.com

Tel: (310) 477-6877

Fax: (310) 873-0158

Live Chat Available =>

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on February 7, 2003:

From: Estrada Debby Civ AFFTC/PKD [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65871#] RE: Mortgage Capital Associates, Los Angeles - Oct., 2002 application still open - calls not returned

Refinance with Mortgage Capital Associates

I applied to refinance a home with Mortgage Capital Associates in Los Angeles in October after receiving their lowest rate on bankrate.com. After applying, they initially tried to get out of offering that rate. It is now February and the refi still has not closed.

Every time I call and leave a message nobody returns my call. When I finally did reach someone after several attempts, they told me the loan documents were being sent to the closing agent. I have called the agent several times and they still are not there and it has been OVER 60 DAYS!! I will never do business with this company again! Debby Estrada, Contract Negotiator

Test & Evaluation Acquisition Team

Edwards AFB, CA

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65871#

e506d375, 2008-09-17, 10:27AM CDT

[b]In my opinion, Mortgage Capital is playing the same games that got the housing market in the mess we have now. Mortgage Capital scripted me on my loan and than blamed me when they got caught.

My realtor had to call and call Mortgage Capital never answered the phone. Mortgage Capital made promises to close the loan on a certain date and did not deliver. The title company tried to communicate with Mortgage Capital, more lies.

I'm sure Mortgage Capital my post a response to this but my version is the truth , Mortgage Capital should learn about "telling the truth".

c0ed3f04, 2009-08-21, 03:35PM CDT

These people are the worst loan company I have ever worked with. I did two deals with them at the same time (my dad's loan too).

It took more than 100 phone calls to make the loans happen. The demands placed on us were like dealing with someone who thinks you're a criminal. Phone calls were almost never returned. We would fax things five times to 5 different numbers before they would finally find the first fax. I was dealing with an assistant manager and he would scream at me, it was truly hard to believe.

After we started making payments, they sold the loan AND DIDN'T FORWARD OUR PAYMENTS! The new bank started threatening us with dinging our credit because they wouldn't pay.