Posted on Sunday, February 3rd, 2002 at 12:00am CST by d8d21855

Company: 2001 Toyota Avalon from Koons Tysons Toyota in Tysons Corner Virginia - several problems

# 2 for February 3, 2002

Complaints.com received the following e-message on February 2, 2002:

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_21558#

2001 Toyota Avalon from Koons Tysons Toyota in Tysons Corner Virginia - several problems I recently purchased a 2001 Toyota Avalon from Koons Tysons Toyota in Tysons Corner Virginia and from the get go have had nothing but trouble with a vibration in the steering wheel. Toyota has replaced the tires, hubs, rotors and balanced the tires and the problem continues to exist.

I live in the state of Virginia and am moving forward with exercising my right under the Lemon Law because Toyota refuses to make good on their "excellent customer service" promise. My story gets better, however.

I have called Toyota 1-800 customer service twice requesting the arbitration papers and have yet to receive them. I have given up on their process which I am convinced is designed to wear out the customer in hopes that we will go away.

Not me guys. I will never go away until you make good on a bad car. Instead I have now contacted an Attorney.