Posted on Sunday, February 24th, 2002 at 12:00am CST by 98b1f829

Company: 2001 Saturn SL - problem with auxillary plug fuse blowing, in for repair over 4 times for this problem

# 10 for February 24, 2002

Complaints.com received the following e-message on February 23, 2002:

From: Dwayne c Little [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_21120#]

I have a 2001 Saturn SL that has a problem with the Auxillary Plug fuse blowing. I have had the car serviced by two dealerships. I have had the car in to the shop over 4 times for the same problem. The dealerships want to blame two things my cell phone and my sunroof. The sunroof is on a separate fuse so that is silly. The cell phone with the charger uses 3 amps.

I have even been nice and tried to give the benefit of the doubt to the car and got a second new cell phone with charger and I still have the same problem.

I used to have a different car and never had these problems. When I had the other car I even had a CD portable player that was being used at the same time but the fuse never blew.

That is how I know that the car has a problem. I have asked the dealership to fix the car or buy it back but they won't do either. Now I am stuck with a car that eats 20 amp fuses for breakfast.