1989 Ford Continental - multiple problems

Complaints.com received the following e-message on February 21, 2002:

From: cunningham [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_21144#]

1989 Ford Continental - multiple problems

Dear Sir:

I wrote to Ford for a hole year to try to get them to help pay for some of the repair bills on a Ford Contintial i bought. It was a 1989 Ford Contintial and you talking about junk, that was junk. I founded out that

other people had the same experience with these Contintial. This car stayed in the shop every week. I sent Ford in my writing a list of names of people with compliants about this car.

Windows would not stay up, back air shock would not stay up, power steering went out, front wheel drive had to be replace, air condition went out, transmission went out and the motor blowed with less than 90,000 miles. The motor and heads where made out of aluminum.

Ford makes car with aluminum motors and heads, I learn not to buy a car or anything with aluminum motor or heads you are asking for trouble. Before you buy read what the motor and heads are made of. If aluminum do not buy.

I learn not to buy anything from Ford it may look good on the outside but the inside is a different story. I believe that Micky Mouse is in charge of their quality. I wrote them time after time and they did nothing. So if you write Ford with a complaint don't expect help. So don't take the chance don't buy a Ford. Fixed Or Repaired Daily that what Ford stand for.

Vernon Cunningham