Posted on Saturday, February 2nd, 2002 at 12:00am CST by a01e1505

Company: EBAY sale gone bad - paid for, but didn't receive product - eBay.com not helping

# 7 for February 2, 2002

Complaints.com received the following e-message on February 1, 2002:

From: Ragna B [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_21576#]

In October of 2001, I like many others shop on Ebay.

I made a purchase from Greg Huges an individual seller.

I sent the money order as requested in the amount, and NEVER received my item.

I contacted him by phone (left 3 messages on an answering machine, which was never returned), via snail mail, and through e-mail many times, with NO success.

I contacted ebay, they sent me to an on line mediator, which I received an e-mail informing me that the member is not registered/or been kicked off ebay and that they can not help me recover my money.

Then I proceeded to file the proper paper work to track the money order and see if had been cashed, YES it had. Then I went to the online fraud web site, filed all the proper forms via internet, NO RESULTS as of today.

Is there not SOME sort of regulations for EBAY to follow??

Is there not some sort of statues/rules that one must go by in order to be a member there as a seller??

Money lost on ebay for the Second time with NO results or any kind of HELP from anyone out there.

Does any one know of a solution or has this happened to anyone before? If so what was done in order to recover the loses?