Tata Indicom installation Problem

Posted on Tuesday, October 10th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 8bf68a0a

Company: Tata Indicom installation Problem

Tata Indicom installation Problem

October 9, 2006

Dear Sir/Mam I am really feeling Very sorry that being an Tata employee, I had booked Tata Indicom for my residence & it is the greatest mistake I had ever done. From last 2 months I am struggling to get Tata Indcom connection First it toke one and half month from your Sales & Marketing for providing me details of the schem & now your Service department is giving me pain. After one and Half months wait On 29th Sep 2006: Officially filled the form and Given to Mr. Dhanajay (Direct From Tata Indcom Office) On 30th: Waited for Official Verification (It was told some one will come on 30th Sep) On 1st : Waited for Official Verification On 2nd: Waited for Official Verification On 3rd: Your Offical came for Verification (Informed the date of Installation 4th Oct 2006) On 4th Nobody turn up, 2 times call to your call center (Assurance was given some one will come on same day) On 5th Again No one Turn up 2 times call to your call center (Complain Log:5sss assurance of same day in worst case 36 hrs revert back assurance) On 6th: No one Turn up again given same assurance (Same Complain forwarded again :507ss Vikrant / Sudha assured for same day installation) On 7th No one turn up again Spoke to Ms Madvi (Complain No 50ss assurance of reverting back in 36 hrs no one turn up) On 8th Waited for Whole Day On 9th Still waiting (Got same response from call centerwe are Log. a complain revert back in 36 hrs) Please,Tell me what is my mistake ? From last 2 months we are suffering like this. Me & My wife both are working and it is not possible to sit at home only for telephone connection. It feel Sorry that you people are not able to give us the time when your people will come and install the phone at my place. Being a methodical company like Tata it feel very bad. I request you please help me on this issue or Cancel my request for the connection. Feeling very bad and Sorry on this issue.

For Information Number alloated :020sss