Virgin Mobile

Posted on Tuesday, October 10th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by c6d6913b

Company: Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile

October 9, 2006

I purchased a top up card for thirty dollars from a convenience store. I entered the number into my phone and it told me that it had accepted it so I put the card thru my paper shredder. Imagine my surprise when Virgin Mobile contacts me and tells me that I don't have enough money in my account for my month to month charge which just so happens to be the reason I purchased the card. I contact Virgin Mobile and explain the situation and the customer service rep tells me without the card or a receipt there isn't anything that can be done. I go back to the convenience store and get a copy of my receipt that clearly states I spent thirty dollars on a Virgin Mobile Top Up card. I call Virgin Mobile back and am now told that without the card, they can't do any thing about it. I explain that if I had the card with the pin number on it, there wouldn't be a problem but even with my receipt, I can't gert my money back or get minutes added to my phone.The best that they can do is try to track down what happened to my thirty dollars but in their own words "this isn't a guarantee that we will find anything out." Talk about lousy customer service.

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_55623#