Posted on Wednesday, October 25th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by d46971cd

Company: The Limited (a woman's clothing store) at Oakview Mall in Omaha, NE - returning of two pairs of pants

October 24, 2006 On 10-22-06 at approximately 12:30 p.m. I entered The Limited (a woman's clothing store) at Oakview Mall in Omaha, NE. I had my receipt. I was greeted by a woman who admitted she was new and did not know how to do a return and would need to seek some assistance from the manager. She was polite and friendly. When she finished my transaction she began to hand me $145 in 5's and 1's. I asked the manager if she had any larger bills. I was informed that it would require her to go into the back room and get into the safe and that was too much work. I was told that I would just have to take my cash the way it was. I am disgusted at how this transaction was handled. Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_56042#