Posted on Wednesday, October 25th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by cab3a42c

Company: TATA Indicom Mobile

October 24, 2006

Dear, complaints.com

I have to make a Complaint against

Rest of Maharashtra

Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd., Al Aqmar Building, Behind Kala Niketan, Opp Sancheti Hospital, Ganesh Khind Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411005

Hope you will get me justice to my complaints.

My complaint starts as follows.

I had taken a Tata Indicom Prepaid Mobile Connection (9226386163) on 22/Aug./2005. But the customer care of that company is very poor and very recently i didused that even the tollfree number 9225012524 customercare is charging as full outgoing to any local number.

1. I wanted to change my plan from monthly recharge plan to Go Max (with a 999 days validity and cheaper calls) and consulted there local dealer about the scheme and got a Tariff change card for Rs.1500- on 12/Aug/2006 after sending an email to there customer care and nodal office (COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_75147# which bounced) and as usual there customer care did not respond nor there so called tollfree number 9225012524 responded, I some how returned the card for Rs. 1200/- as it did not work on my connection after many tries to 9225012524 i came to know that old customers can not get this plan, as per TRAI Rules any person can change his plan at any point of time by paying the concerned plan fees. But i was denied this facility.

2. I got several calls on several days from there computerised call center (oneway calls to customers from oneway numbers) that i can recharge from Rs 30 SMS card and get 1000 national SMSs, when this time i tried to confirm before buying the card, I was told that the SMS are for local tata phones only.

Now the reselution i want from the comapny that it

1. Refunds all money which it has charged on tollfree calls from the start of my phone (22/Aug./2005) by giving me the full call details till date. (I have printed proof from there website for the last few calls)

2. Change my plan without changing my number.

3. Give me the correct status of the SMS Plan.

Regards