Wizzair - Flight Reservations

Company: Wizzair - Flight Reservations

Wizzair - Flight Reservations

October 2, 2006

Gentlemen,

As a follow up to my e-mail, I would like to repeat that last Aug 3 I made inadvertently two reservations (TG5VAD and LGIUCF) for the same flight and the same person. The next day you were informed by e-mail that the first reservation (TG5VAD) was invalid and you were requested to cancel it. I received no reply from you. Why? Not until Sep 5 when I received my Credit Card account did i realize that you simply ignored my request. Since the reservation (TG5VAD) was invalid you had no right to charge my Credit Card. What you did was illegal!. As far as I am concerned, the only acceptable solution is immediate cancellation of the invalid reservation and refunding (no credit) of moneys taken from my Credit card.

Sincerely,

KJ

On Sep 16, 2006, at 12:51 PM, K wrote: > Gentlemen,

> On August 3rd I made a reservation for a round trip flight from> Cologne to Gdansk -- TG5VAD> confirmation Code . Few hours later, , having been informed by the > recipient of this reservation of the existence of a vital mistake, I > made another reservation --LGIUCF. A the same time, an e-mail was > dispatched to you requesting that you cancel and refund the first

> reservation i.e. TG5VAD. This e-mail had been obviously ignored, there > was no reply!

> But you were quick to collect the money from my Credit Card. You had > no right to do this without an explanation. Knowingly or not, you took > my money illegally for an invalid reservation!

> Yesterday, during my telephone discussion with a consultant in your > Warsaw office, it was

> suggested that the invalid reservation be corrected and the valid > one be cancelled and refunded in the for of a credit note. I find it > completely UNACCEPTABLE!> He could not explain to me why there was a significant price > differential between the reservations,which were made within hours of > each other and why this should benefit Wizzair> not the client. It seems to me you have a long way to go when it comes > to "customer relations."

> Sincerely,