tatatel .co.in - Telephone number requested

Posted on Tuesday, October 3rd, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 409a8435

Company: tatatel .co.in - Telephone number requested

tatatel .co.in - Telephone number requested

October 2, 2006

Sir, This is a very old matter communicated and was resolved by the company representative/official visited and personnel clarified that no telephone nor any instrument was ever installed at my residence. But by the company advocate and consultant (Shri A A Khan Sahebji) the AC no. 60ssss is specified because the company said as through letter dated 19/09/2006 and received on or/and read on 27/09/2006. Please sir I would not like and I am confident that TATA like company will never threatent the customer. There may some misunderstand or wrong record which I am ready to co-operate any time but please help me sir not to black list me. I beg to you sir. I beg for the justice. Please do call upon and please give your appointment I will co-operate to resolve but please do not threaten me. I really did not had any connection installed at my residence. Please sir help me. Thanking You. Yours Faithfully,

Sameer

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_55805#

c14aeebb, 2008-12-10, 09:49PM CST

iwant to pay bill of tata internate service on line so please inform me how to pay onlline

my email add [email protected]

ad536b92, 2011-07-26, 10:54AM CDT

dear sir

Head of tata leas line of rajasthan or incharge of applleate member

rajasthan

Subject: Regularise the lease line connection

Sir,

As per the mail sent by you today afternoon the figures given by you are completely fake as the connection was in working condition for not more than 3 Months from 26th August 2010 onwards. The connection was activated on 26th August 2010. The payment of Ist quater completely upto 25th November 2010 was already paid.

But in the Ist quarter the connection was interrupted so many times approximately 25-30 days. We made contact with your technical person regularly on telephone and your technicians rectified the problems every now and then.

Sir, we have issue of billing for Ist quarter onwards. Ms. Seema gave us a waiver to pay a total of Rs. 15,000/- against the bill of Rs. 47,633/-.

In II quarter also the connection got interrupted for more than 25 days & Ms. Seema committed that the discrepancy of billing of IInd quarter will be adjusted in the bill of IIIrd quarter.

So looking to all these facts from our view the payment due till date is not more than Rs. 15,000/-.

Kindly make it finalise and take the payment so that the connection can get regularize.

Kindly do the needful.