2000 Ford Focus

Posted on Friday, October 13th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 4b0bb453

Company: 2000 Ford Focus

2000 Ford Focus

October 12, 2006

Mega Motors 6451 S. LOOP 12 DALLAS, TX 75217 I purchase a 2000 Ford Focus from Mega Motors on 10/04/06 the car broke down on me in the middle of the expressway. I took the car to the repair shop and diagnostic reports proves that 4 sensor are out on the car and that the transmission switch is out of range. I took the car back to Mega Motors on 10/05/06 and they didn't fix the car, put me into another car nor did they give me my money back. I left Mega Motors with nothing to drive. I explain to the people there that I am a single mother of three small children, a student and a full time employee. My concerns didn't matter to them at all. Mega Motors knew that car was a piece of junk before they sold it to me. The auto shop that conducted the diagnostic test on the car said that I would be in danger if I where to try and drive around in the car, because the car cuts out without warning. I called the Better Business (bbb) and they have had nine complaints since 2003 on Mega Motors Diagnostic Report shows P0460 FUEL LEVEL SENOR P1500 VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR B1601 PATS RECORD INCORRECT KEY P0135 02 SENSOR FAULT P1780 TRANMISSION CONTROL SWITCH OUT OF RANGE

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_55468#

b613cac1, 2008-01-10, 03:28PM CST

I totaly undersatnd i also purchased a car from the jefferson location .The muffler system fell of the car and they replaced it a wire hanger and charged me 50.00 dollars to do that and i had to get a new transmission and they told me that it would cost 480.00 on my end .So i stop making payments on the car and they repo the car and i did not care ,i could not drive in the rain or in high winds the car would slide across the road .

afbd77a7, 2009-02-11, 11:48AM CST

We purchased a Suburban from Mega Motors, this truck was in such poor condition that it would not even pass state inspection. We found out that Mega Motors sold us the truck with a false inspection sticker on it. We also found out the vehicle had a salvage title from being wrecked that was not disclosed to us. They also failed to properly register our vehicle. The only way we found this out was because we were trying to do the AirCheck TX on it and the people at the state told us. Please do not get mixed up with their scamming and taking peoples hard earned money. There are many alternatives out there for people with bad credit!