Brands Hut Inc - Brands Hut Inc P.O. Box 2323 Sanford FL 32772-2323 - Moped

Company: Brands Hut Inc

Location: P.O. Box 2323
SANFORD, FL, 32772-2323, US

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I'm complaining about the service and the product received from Brands Hut Inc P.O. Box 2323 Sanford FL 32772-2323

At www.brandshut.com. I purchased a moped on the 29th of Aug 2006 i was promised by Michael who is supposeably the owner I would receive my moped no later than Sept 5th 2006 I called to check on the order It had not even been shipped yet I said I wanted to cancel the order. I paid $999.99 for the moped I was then informed I would receive only $189.00 back after restock fee and cancelling fee.

So I said send the moped. Once it got here the gas needle didnt work their tech support had me take the bike compleately apart to include the gas tank. they were suppose to ship me a gas gauge part never received it left messages never return call. SInce the 18th Sept no part called today they just mailed it last week but they dont have a tracking NO moped sits apart $999.99 Brands Hut GOT ME.

Sulema L., 2013-01-19, 06:09PM CST

I also purchased from Brands Hut on 3/5/2007. I believed I was frauded until I read your complaint. I ordered a moped; a TANK TOURING 250CC LIQUID COOLED COLOR

SILVER to be exact. Total price $1700. I never received the moped. Three weeks went by and nothing delivered. Called "michael" the owner and had a back and forth with him for a few weeks about status of delivery. Second to last phone call to this company a "man" said no "michael" works there, then clicked. A week later and last phone call, "michael" answers and says "stop calling you are not getting a refund because this company is going bankrupt." Then he clicked.... Lost that money and never got any product delivered!!!!!!!!!! Learned a very expensive lesson!!!

Sulema