Floor Lamp Brushed Nickel Hampton Bay with Touchier glass globe

Posted on Sunday, March 5th, 2006 at 12:00am CST by 60593dc5

Company: Floor Lamp Brushed Nickel Hampton Bay with Touchier glass globe

Floor Lamp Brushed Nickel Hampton Bay with Touchier glass globe

March 4, 2006

Purchased this floor lamp at Home Depot in Decatur, Al. It is a Hampton Bay floor lamp with brushed nickel finish, and a touchier glass globe. The cost was approximately $40.00.The glass shade was accidentally broken. I went to Home Depot to get a replacement glass glove. I was informed that they do not sell replacement glass shades (globes). I had the Customer Service lady call Hampton Bay and she got a number to call someone else in Arkansas. That person did not answer the phone so she tried someone else and they told her they would return her call as of today I have heard nothing. I don't mind paying for a replacement shade, but one has to be available to either order or purchase at the store at a reasonable price. Do I have to throw away the lamp and buy a new one just to get a glass shade. Ridiculous!! If that is the case then I don't need to be buying any products from you store in the future. The SKU No is 834536, model no.F2494BS-1. Please help me with a replacement glass (globe) shade. Margie Decatur, Al. 3560 Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_52594#

ff3f2dbe, 2008-05-03, 11:17PM CDT

we are going through the same aitiuation, have you ever found the shade only?