Pepsi - Foreign particles in Pepsi Cola drink

Company: Pepsi - Foreign particles in Pepsi Cola drink

Pepsi - Foreign particles in Pepsi Cola drink

March 30, 2006

Hi,

I had bought a Pepsi 500 ML bottle and when I took first sip, I could feel some object in the drink. In the leftover drink some insect like object can be seen floating.

I want to register a complaint against Pepsi and Co. so that these MNCs don't take Indians for granted and start delivering the same standard in India as elsewhere.

Please let me know :

1.How to go about it.

2.Where to register my complaint and can I do it online initially before finally submitting the sample(if possible then let me know the address in Hyd., where sample could be submitted).

Please take pain of replying to this mail, I would be really grateful if you could help me on this. I have searched most of Pepsi and Pepsico sites but it seems they don't care to provide Complaint Mail id or Contact Number.

I want Pepsi to admit the mistake, please let me know how to go about it.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_52864#

c458eec9, 2008-12-17, 02:07PM CST

Usually if there's something floating in the drink after someone takes a sip it means it came from their mouth..many times I have shared my drink with someone and found bits of food floating in my drink and yes bits of chips floating in soda bottle looks like insects..they got to keep the drink and I got a new one..my suggestion is you refrain from letting fluid out of your mouth fall back in the bottle..btw eeewww!