Chace Lincoln First Bank, N.A. - (Chace Lincoln First Bank),N.A. Rochester Divison/ Medical Center Branch/ P.O.Box 701

Posted on Friday, March 17th, 2006 at 12:00am CST by 9e6261f3

Company: Chace Lincoln First Bank, N.A.

Category: Business, Finances

My name is Ghazi, please I need you to help me to find the E-Mail of (Chace Lincoln First Bank),N.A. Rochester Divison/ Medical Center Branch/ P.O.Box 701 , because I was one of the old coustomers in this bank since 1987.I had some money in this bank as an inroll ivestment since 1987, when I was astudent in Rochester univresity . Now I would like to ask you how can I get back my money ? you have myE-mail as it appeasrs above.Would you please contact the bank to solve my problem, regarding the cicumstances in Iraq, I tried many times to contact the bank during my stay in amman but unfoutunatly I could not get them , since I have been informed that this bank dose not exsist any more and when I asked (The City bank) in Amman they could not helpe me and they told me the same about the bank.

This is my addres in Amman :

The Carloton Hoteh11184Jordan.

this the hotel E-Mail:

The problem is that I'm staying in amman until March/ 24th ,after that I 'll go back to Iraq and my E-mail in Iraq is the same and my mobile number is 009647701244477.

I' looking forward to hear from you soon spcially this is my second writing to you.

I 'll be geatly thankful for you if you can offer me help.

thank you for your patience From: ghazi