liberty national cancer policy

Posted on Tuesday, June 27th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 97d9d0c2

Company: liberty national cancer policy

liberty national cancer policy

June 26, 2006

my father bought a small cancer policy years ago from liberty and he had numerous problems filing claims and getting responses. I took over filing claims and after many mths of waiting and sending everything registered mail received some of the money. The last claim I filed in 2/06 for his last hospital stay I have yet to hear from them. this is a policy that pays for his radation and drs visits (I'm talking $5 per drs visits). he has since passed away from cancer but this company gave him so much grief during the last 6 mths of his life that I wouln't recommend insuring my dog thru this company. I will continue to make them pay for his last hospital stay til I die.

Debra

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_54024#

8850156b, 2012-02-01, 11:31AM CST

I have had the same problem with my mother (years of fighting). I finally got an attorney, now he is taking 50% but at least we are getting something.

abaeff6a, 2012-05-31, 09:37AM CDT

If you have a Liberty National

Cancer Policy be sure you cancel at age of 65. I filled a calim in Jan his year at the age of 71 and was recently notified that my coverage had ended at the age of 65 for the treatments I had to have but they continue to take premiums out of checking accounts for these 6 years.