home purchase

Posted on Tuesday, June 27th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 769d37ee

Company: home purchase

home purchase

June 26, 2006

The problem I am having is that we hired a handyman to come do our decking front and back before winter hits after just purchasing our home in Sept 19 2005.. We were told we have dry root in front and back decking. We had the inspector come on out that we paid to have inspect the home and after looking around and all he stated that the home owners said not to check the decking so it was never done front nor back.. We have dry root on both front and back, I called my Real Estate agent and he said he never told them not to inspect and he was going to pull out papers and see what happened this has been another 2 weeks to no reply..I e mailed him called him and still no help... The company is Stone Ridge Reality and the real Estate agent was Bob Walters.. In Roseville I believe.. Anyway this problem needs attention .. I also have other issues but need to get ahold of the home warranty people and see what happens with them .. Your reply in any nature is greatly appreciated as all I want is this to be taken care of..Its someones problem there that didnt do there job.. As my decking is full of dry root we were going to have it painted and taken care of for the winter but couldnt since the problem was found...

Mrs Donna