Amazon.com

Posted on Sunday, June 25th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 0ee073e9

Company: Amazon.com

Amazon.com

June 24, 2006

Just wanted to share my recent experience with the online retailer Amazon.com and why I've decided to stop using them. I've ordered a few things from them in the past and their delivery has always been a little off. The last item I ordered is a gift for my nephew: 1. I ordered the item on June 9th 2006 with standard shipping which is supposed to be 3-5 business days. As of the end of 23 June 2006, it has not yet been delivered. 2. It was shipped on June 12th and has been in some DHL holding area in Santa Monica, California (it's destination is nearby West L.A) since June 15th undelivered to my nephew. 3. The estimated delivery date was June 20th - June 23rd (I don't know how this came about based on 1 above). And you all they can say is for me to wait until the end of the 28th? Be sure before you order. They have also listed some things as "usually shipped within 24 hours" but you could get a message after you order saying the time is backordered. When you go to your order, you have no way to cancel. I've given them chances before and have had enough of them.

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_54099#