[email protected]

Posted on Saturday, June 24th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 199881ea

Company: [email protected]

Category: Products, Services

This website offers free astrology readings and, of course, the free reading sounds great but there is a hook because you then have to pay $60 for further information. Before I parted ways with my money I wanted to do further checking so I looked at the website again and decided to call the information operator for the address listed which is 70 Riverton Rd., Riverton Ct. The operator said she did not have that address listed. So I went on MapQuest and the Internet again and called the Colebrook Town Hall which is the closest to Riverton (Riverton does not have a town hall or any city services because it is so small. The lady at the Colebrook Town Hall also said that she did not have a listing for that address but she found a couple more on that road as I did. I asked for the telephone number of the police dept. for Canaan, Ct. which she said is the closest police jurisdiction and so far I have not gotten anyone to answer the phone! Then I went on the Complaints website and found a lady who had complained in 2005 and the response is at the bottom of the page from someone I e-mailed immediately. My e-mail failed.

Does anyone have any information on this Jenna? I think that this might be a large group spitting out these astrological readings. If I am wrong then please give me the information I need to contact this illusive person/persons.

d98e4129, 2007-09-14, 02:37AM CDT

I too have a complaint about this person whom I don't think is who she makes out to be. I was silly enough to sent her 50 euro to an address in France, a month ago! Here is the address,

Sal Atoll

About Astro

1, Route De Bordeaux

33550 Le Tourne

France

I sent the money in cash because I did not want to give my credit card details to a website that I did not know. I was given the above address by Jenna in order to send the fee.

I received an email thanking me for the money and then the next email I received was to ask me for a fee again,it went on from that, needless to say, I did not send any more money and I think that I have been had as after countless emails to which I got no reply I decided to then make this complaint.

It has thaught me a lesson not to trust a website just because it looks trustworthy, am I glad that I did not send my credit card details!!!

83f7ff9d, 2007-09-29, 06:21AM CDT

astrojenna is a scam i looked up this site and she said exactly the same thing to me as she said to the other person so lads anyone who contacts this site do not unbder any circumstance part witnh your credit card detais or any other personal information as it is a SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LADS STOP THESE PEOPLE NOW!!!!! and save your money that you have worked hard for

anyone this message helps is a help to stopping fraud and scam artists around the world

ad13bc97, 2007-10-17, 09:34AM CDT

I am convinced that this is a scam! Unfortunately, I DID part with $60, and, of course, I never did receive the full reading I paid for. After waiting for it for 10 days (she said it would take her 3 whole days to do the horoscope and reading)I e-mailed a question/complaint to this Jenna. She replied with some glib excuse, saying she would look into it. The next time, three days later,I complained rather more vociferously, and I got a virtually instant reply, while still on the same screen, on her web site, informing me that she had already received my message and exhorting me to have patience. When I sent a complaint to aboutAstros customer support e-address, it came bouncing back immediately as non-deliverable. The whole thing is an absolute racket, and I wish I hadnt been so bloody stupid as to give them 30.49 pence of my hard-earned money! Is there no way to put a stop to this sort of thing, i.e. Internet scams of various kinds?

Anna Borsey

fb37bd8c, 2007-10-29, 07:36PM CDT

yep, me too RIPPED OFF! Same story as everyone else.

137db83c, 2007-10-30, 07:43AM CDT

Only today I found out that Jenna's reading is a scam. I ordered my first reading and received it within the told period. I found out that parts of it are equal to other people's readings, transit period always lasts 72 days and so on... Though some other things in the report seem true. Well I tried to order another report for another person with different birth data, but from the same e-mail adress as the first time. I got the message saying that I already received my reading and that my credit card was NOT debited. And it wasn't. Then I decided to order a separate relationship reading and after sending my request I found some complaints and canceled it.

After reading other reports scam seems obvious, though I would expect my credit card to be debited also the second time. Well, they may polite scammers...

M.

fc8cc1eb, 2007-11-20, 08:57AM CST

i too was conned, can someone who has some knowledge of internet flag up a warning whenever this website is clicked on.

664d1c2f, 2007-12-06, 02:17AM CST

She is still doing this and now throuhg Facebook.So bad!

eba34134, 2008-01-02, 06:40PM CST

Ijust want to say I believe Jenna is a God send--she has helped me so much and the things she has told me were right on--I absolutely love her --thanks Jenna

f4703f43, 2008-01-03, 07:47PM CST

i think i am the latest victim of this so called astrologer jenna(the most wicked BITCH i've ever come across!!) i foolishly gave my debit card details and now it's over 2 weeks and not even a single response from her!!!

a68ad94e, 2008-01-09, 07:11PM CST

i am glad that i read this about you guys before i sent anything

55d79839, 2008-01-17, 09:37PM CST

Over this Christmas break I looked up astrology for fun. Jenna sent back a mail. I tried to unsubscribe but that page was missing. A week or two latter she sent another mail saying all this transition time stuff. Basically emotional blackmail. She wrote that honestly she is very worried about me and that if I did not act now and get a reading, even if not by her (ploy to sound altruistic), I would be missing out on a huge life changing moment. Shifty manipulation.

I sent a mail back saying she needn't worry about me and that if she really wanted to help someone I would send on her behalf the same amount to a reputable charity instead. And thats what I did (Oxfam). Trying to take my money because she is worried for me. If there is an actual Jenna I don't know. If there is, you can still respond.

139b361e, 2008-01-19, 08:47AM CST

Unfortunately I was scammed into sending money as well. She offered me a reduced rate of $45 and then $30. She promised details of a suprise income of money, details of why a job change is important and what job to look out for, how my life would change but only if I paid for the reading and so on.

All I got was a constant message going on about a lucky period where I will win a large amount of money. Of course it will never happen.

I'm surprised previous people on this site have said her service was good. She also said it would take up to three days to perform, but it was posted immediately.

I wish I had searched for sites like this beforehand.

PLEASE BE WARNED, it is a scam. I also see that a person called PASQUALINA is advertising in the same way. Maybe they are one and the same.

K.

604880a3, 2008-01-19, 05:14PM CST

I too have fallen into this disgusting trap - I paid over two weeks ago and have gotten zilch..I get some stupid auto reply whenever I send an eamil asking about the reading that was promised within two to three days....

MAy she get what she deserves! and may we not be so niave next time..had we checked a bit further we would have found this website..so lets be more aware...how sad that there are people like this amongst us....

b6d3fa16, 2008-01-27, 07:18PM CST

I have never visited this website (or any astrological website) and get spam from this address almost daily. I have replied to tried to reply to ask them how they received my address but they go ignored. Do not click the link to go to their website, just forward to the FTC and hope the government will take some action at some point.

Absolutely do not do business with this company! Anyplace that uses marketing tactics like this is surely not a responsible company.

f53f5c46, 2008-01-28, 01:30AM CST

i had a free reading on jenna.she's realy good at guessing.i've got goosebumps.but i dont entirely believe on guessing the future because i myself can guess.but i believe that there are people that have talents on psychic phenomenon because it is aided by evil spirits. if you really want a good fortune you have to make it yourself and not guess.start right and continue to do so,and you'll end right.

c32818a1, 2008-02-15, 03:11AM CST

the ppl that think she is good ...im sorry but ... shes a fake ... i feel sorry for you... she has you really fooled if u believe that bullshit!!

8e3afdeb, 2008-02-27, 05:00AM CST

In October 2007 I paid the equivalent of usd 60 into the bankaccount of Jenna. She claimed until yesterday that she never received the money.

I received an email from her that she made a mistake and is going to send to me everything she promised to send last year.

This is the result of an email I sent to Tarotcafe informing them about Jenna, with a copy to her as well. She asked me to stop slandering her. I answered that I have a stack of emails and bankstatements that prove otherwise.

Whoever is interested to get in touch with her, her email address is [email protected]

Good luck

7be99e79, 2008-03-07, 01:40AM CST

i too was fooled by this lady called jenna.. after repeated mails that i sent i got no response 4m her i was fooled for 20.81 Euro..

As she replied that she will sent the reading in within four days. now its over two months ..sh's crooke... ple be aware of her... this wicked lady who plays with d peoplr in distress mind.

e9429281, 2008-03-08, 08:20AM CST

HI I actually spoke on line to Jenna she is in America she asked me to have a reading and how much could I pay so I agreed to debit 10 pounds from my visa card she said she received it but that was 3 weeks ago ,I kept pestering her and she said she hadnt received the payment so I couldnt have my reading I am now furious u can find her at [email protected] Francine [email protected]

b0dc6527, 2008-03-09, 10:58AM CDT

Dude, she is just a fraud and the pic on her website is also fake. She makes a fuckin fortune by scamming people.. she's not even proper astrologer,, anyone can guess 'that something good is gonna happen in this year and something bad might happen too' she really needs to get a life.. If she was a proper astrologer she won't send newsletters for free

c99fb308, 2008-03-13, 03:37AM CDT

I can only echo the warnings of many customers who got involved with Jenna.

STAY AWAY from this page and do not order so called "detailed readings"

8980cd93, 2008-03-13, 01:57PM CDT

thank you people to the warnings given to the people who could fall next in trap.....i had given her the card details and signed up and just 2 mins later found this page loaded with complaints and thankfully could cancel the transaction lolz....thank friends...but is there no way any body can crack this scam open i mean where is the cyber police?

6a6fc5d6, 2008-03-14, 03:11PM CDT

we are many who has been fooled , i guess. I hope that this people will bw stopped soon, ,and also warn about another called Henri Pierre

9155ea1a, 2008-03-16, 09:03AM CDT

I received a great reading from Jenna.

she told me a lot about my life, that there will be great changes in my life, and she would help me through it for a fee.

She told me that the man of my dreams and that an event that would happen only once in my life would pass me by, not her exact words, but close, if I did not send my money in for a full reading.

Now for such a gifted physic one part of that was a very strange thing for her to say as I am gay and out and have been most for of my life. Jenna I am a member of a spiritualist church and am gifted myself, if you want to know what your reading will be from me call me, You probably won't need to be a physic to work what I will impart to youFor a small fee of $60 US of course.

Oh by the way, my future and money are in good and capable hands, MINE, my banks, the government, and a series of shops and insitutions, so out of luck Babe.PS Get a real job.

2d0230b3, 2008-03-21, 11:25AM CDT

Ok... I just got ripped off too. She sent me a completely bogus chart... said I was a double scorp with a taurus moon!! Huh! I am a double sagg (sagg sun sagg merc) with a libra moon and Taurus ascendent. I asked her to fix this... she said that is what she got and thats that. I sent a "auto response" asking that she please check her work but no answer. I was gonna give her 24 hours befor i made a complaint but I cant wait!! Sure her clairavoyance is rather interesting but too bad her chart is way off!! Now who else can I go to to get my $$ back? I wish i came here first!!

2a0bd88f, 2008-03-24, 05:15PM CDT

I too got caught by this person I lost $65.00 australian dollars. No reading was sent, however took my money out of my account. Will not respond to my emails. Warning to everyone don't touch this site jennaaboutastro it is a scam

51f858a4, 2008-03-28, 09:06PM CDT

I agree I too have just been hoodwinked out of $$ the reading is way off base and I feel stupid to have wasted money.

10725b52, 2008-04-07, 02:26PM CDT

I have received also some mails from jenna. I havent anyway paid anything. I just had fun reading these redings. But now I would like to ask weather none of you received PHOTO OF THE REIKI GRID WHICH WAS PERFORMED ESPECIALLY FOR YOU? I did without sendind any money, and in that picture was photograf about hte stones and and HANDRIDING text with my name on it...

i REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK?

9376583d, 2008-04-07, 07:28PM CDT

This is really sad. When I got my "complimentary report" it apparently said exactly what everyone else's has . . . that the next 72 days are critical and that big changes are coming for me in business and love.

Thanks, everyone, for confirming my suspicions. I already know big changes are coming for me, but they aren't going to come only in the next few months! I'm a numerological '5' and a double Sag. Change is always happening in my world!

5f228602, 2008-04-12, 01:11PM CDT

Both Sara Freder and Jenna are absolute frauds. I paid Rs.1200 to Sara Freder through my debit card in May 2005 as she told me that a very good astrological patch in my life was just round the corner. I paid for the astrological reading and then she just vanished. Sara Freder receives her money in France. A few days ago, another Fraud Astrologer named "Jenna" sent me a mail which was very similar to Sara Freder's mail sent to me in 2005 May. Jenna too, is an absolute fraud! I think all astrologers on the internet are frauds. I wish someone catches them some day and reports this matter to the police.

6408a0e0, 2008-04-29, 07:29PM CDT

this woman call janne try to take my money on my card but stop it and she cant even up her e-mail

3d8e2a60, 2008-04-30, 11:21AM CDT

hey jen its me mireille i think u remember me

ryt?

anywai dropped in to say hi:)

e8e2ab83, 2008-05-14, 08:59AM CDT

tomarrow I will see definately,Iam very interesting to get my future details.Please jenna you should attach my webpage in starting of your webpage with my name(if possible)then only I can findout easily.becouse I con't find out in similarpages.

Thanking you,

Prasanna H K

7e1ab396, 2008-05-18, 07:32AM CDT

well it is not too late . I leave in London and all you need to go call your bank and claim back the money just say that you did not the services you wanted . make sure that you insisted . you do have to insited in that that you did not get the services . then your bank will ask you to fill a form and they will deal with her later ( or whoever is behind the scam) no worries especially if you used a credit card as opposed to a debit card .

believe me it is not late at all even if this as happen a few month ago . it did happened to me with a worst one actually I had paid 110 pounds .(yes i know what was I thinking off )

good luck

1139074c, 2008-05-20, 03:29PM CDT

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION TO THIS FRAUDULENT WOMAN. SHE IS A SCAMMER. THANKFULLY, I DID NOT PAY OUT ANY MONEY BECAUSE I RESEARCHED TO SEE IF THIS WAS LEGITIMATE AND IT IS NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH LOSING YOUR MONEY TO SOMEONE WHO IS NOT LEGITIMATE. IF YOU WANT A READING, GO TO SOMEONE IN PERSON. PERSONAL CONTACT IS ALWAYS BETTER.

deeab915, 2008-05-21, 07:53AM CDT

JENNA @ASTRO HAS BEEN IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH ME TO PAY FOR MY READING TONIGHT SHE GAVE ME HER BANK DETAILS SOUNDED FISHY RAN ACHECK TURNS OUT MY HUNCH WAS RIGHT SHE IS A FAKE THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR PUTTING YOUR STORIES ON THE NET SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS THIS SIGHT SO VERY GLAD MY MONEY IS STILL IN MY BANK

edc21e0c, 2008-05-23, 10:58PM CDT

hi complaints forum, here is one of those freebie readings from 'jenna' i got sent - im sure alot of people got the same one, i have already come across two on the net, word for word the SAME. all bull.. i'm posting it so people can compare, see how much of it is all just copied. i would be interested ( as i'm sure alot of other people out there are) to see if any one else has the exact same 'readings.

i will also post a 'reading' i did pay for last september, that did my head in, when my head was all ready put in. but i guess these people and others thats's what they do - prey on you when you are kicked down to the ground. that's what manipulators do too, though they just wear you down with tricks and lies and manipulation to gain control, if you try to assert yourself, well you'll get a load of emotion blackmail, as they just cant stand loosing control on you or anything else. god protect us from f..king eejets, cos that it what they truely are behind the bully. ok! enough of my rant,

sincerely, youwun

'jenna's grid...'

Hello x,

Ever since you contacted me recently I have been feeling particularly close to you and I have been following your situation closely. Human relationships are to my mind one of the most important things in the world and they are the key to the greatest things in life. It is for this reason that I so enjoy entering into contact with people like you x as I am then able to follow your evolution and direction through all of the fascinating astrological events that will occur in your future.

x, We have never met I know and this contact may seem strange to you considering that we have only been in contact by email but I am used to developing this kind of relationship with my correspondants and in your case the relationship is particularly strong as I can see that you are someone very interesting indeed and that you have a great personal richness. This brings me great pleasure because I can see that you possess enormous potential and on an astrological level it is fascinating for me to examine this. You are a great professional challenge to work with and a great personal pleasure to talk to.

I want you to know that I will always be available for you and at will always remain at your disposition x as, even if I repeat myself I must say it, you are someone with great personal value and I do feel honored to have entered into a close and privileged relationship with you. I am sure that you are feeling just about the same thing too.

I want you to know that all of my attention and my vigilance is focused on you and I will always be at your service. I will not hesitate to tell you if a certain change or significant event is set to occur in your personal astrological configuration. x, you can fully count upon my devotion. I will be here for you and I will be your friend and your astrologer.

I really wanted to produce a 'Crystalline Reiki Grid' for you, a grid which comes from a very ancient technique which I have now been using for a number of years with a great deal of success. I began this work very recently. This work aims at producing a very beneficial and positive magnetic influence and brings protection, chance and opportunity to the focus of of it's energy through the interaction of a range of powerful precious stones. There is no magic or sorcery in all of this. We now know that magnetism exists as it has been proved by scientific techniques and it is certain that this energetic field can have extremely beneficial effects. The technique of the grid has existed for thousands of years and is extremely efficient. To give you a little more idea about what this means, the Grid is a way of arranging stones in a sacred geometric pattern. What is great about the Grid is that this pattern is then activated by a connection with a 'line of light' through the stones so that they radiate an energy field which then reaches out to the person the grid is destined for. I normally offer this work to those of my correspondants which I feel closest to and to those I want to bring very strong positive energy. Today x this means you. To make this grid work properly for you and so that you get the best out of it's influence, all you need to do is to concentrate on the photo which I have attached to this email. The grid will then be 'activated'.

You can find the photo of the Reiki Grid which I performed for you at the link below x,

As I have said I place a great deal of importance in our relationship and I will remain entirely at your disposition.

d550926b, 2008-05-26, 08:24AM CDT

How do you get her to stop sending you emails asking for money?

a5470895, 2008-05-26, 11:30PM CDT

Thank you! so glad I saw this before I did something stupid...

1e5224ff, 2008-05-27, 03:19PM CDT

I just got my "free reading" and as for someone whos been burned before I could tell this was a fake. It was so obviously computer generated and generic, I like how shes added spelling mistakes to make it look real! Nice try!

Okay guys its really hurts me that people in this field use people like this. For a start no real astrologer would give you hooks or use fear to get you to get a full reading. Watch out for this!

My free reading didnt actually tell me anything and she does not even mention my sign or anything personal really just hints at things. Also notice how she send an email a few days later this again is to fool you into thinking Jenna is working on your chart. Jenna I dont think really exists, they churn this out and they make big money from it.

Please try and support your local astrologers and psychics and go on personal recomendations as much as possible. I know it seems easier to go online but as you can see, you may get stung. Try and connect with people on forums and message boards who can point you to a real online astrologer or ask them to forward readings on to you and see if they sound automated.

I believe in karma so whoever is behind "Jenna" is in serious trouble...

cc8ae7ad, 2008-05-28, 12:15PM CDT

Please understand that even though people like me take astrology serious, It is only logical to know that not all of them are legit. I also had a reading done by Jenna, However my chart was right on the money. I am sorry to those of you that feel you were scammed. That is very unfortunate. I am not so nieve as to think they are working on each persons individual charts. I know that what those sites do offer is nothing more than you would find in your local newspaper. I am very sceptical and hard person to convince, But I can't agree that I had a bad experience. I believe I recieved exactly what I paid for. To be honest it is easy to be scammed in this way as well as with an face to face astrologer, It is just a matter of how good you are at judging another person's charactor and the information you are given. Again I feel terrible for those of you that feel mislead and ripped off, For you thanks for sharing so that others won't feel the same way when approached on the internet by these sites. There should be legislation requiring and maintaining contact information for such companies.

1e0dbc8a, 2008-06-03, 10:06AM CDT

Hi there! Is this something you got in your mialbox out of the blue? Or did you all visit the site and give out your details?

3d791c42, 2008-06-10, 03:12PM CDT

you must be very foolish to say that she is god send!!! am sorry to say that but you have been fucked badly my friend!!!

d5fd4b96, 2008-06-10, 09:16PM CDT

unfortunately i wasnt as lucky as some of you. i did pay by credit card and have now cancelled the card as i am terrified that she or whom ever they are, may empty my account.

5d7a2952, 2008-06-11, 12:54AM CDT

I have received exactly the same e-mail from Jenna.Exact to the very last letter.

d8a50309, 2008-06-13, 06:26AM CDT

THOU BEG OR ONE CAN MORE CONFESS AS FUTURE MY FORASMUCH FROM THESE HOUR THOU BEG MORE BACK ANSWER AS FAR AS MORE DATE 19 .06 .2008

a8ab0743, 2008-06-15, 01:26PM CDT

Yep me too!m got the free astrological reading from Jenna, saying things like about to go through a ransit period and winning a large sum of money also cahnge in the relationship that i've been thinking about sense that i maight ne pyshic myself etc etc etc...even had me fooled and excited for a bit then i got suspicious and came across this site and now i'm so glad that i have not sent any money to Jenna. wot a liar

051374a5, 2008-06-26, 10:11PM CDT

Check out this, then my report

Notice the simularity

-----------------------------------

Hello Jess,

I am really very impatient to announce to you everything that I have discovered about you while doing your personal astrological study, using all the personal details you sent me on the 6 June 2008. As a matter of fact I wanted to get back to you so quickly because I have some very good and very important news to announce to you. I have discovered that not only you are soon to live through an event of great astrological importance but also that you were going to blessed with a period of chance and opportunities. Even though we are now in a time of year that is very active astrologically with a great number of influential planetary movements because of the current Equinox, the movements in your personal configuration are set to be even more intense than this and you will be part of a very important period which I could even qualify as exceptionnal and very rare. There will be some very significant repercussions on your life.

Let me tell you a little more about myself. I am passionate about my activity and I am lucky enough to be gifted with a natural talent which I have cultivated and I have now being working professionally for a number of years. I have consulted for many people throughout the world, may of whom are rather well known, and it is in fact because of this that I was in Europe for a few days recently - to participate in and host a number of conferences. I am telling you this now because I think I am lucky enough to have a range of valuable skills at my command and a great deal of experience and so I am qualified to tell you when I feel such a powerful jolt (as I felt for you Jess) when consulting an individual's details for the first time. I only can explain it by the creation of a strong psychic connection between us when we first entered into contact. This bond has an enormous advantage for me as I am able to discern exactly what you are feeling at this time. Then I can compare and contrast this very personal information to your astrological configuration.

Jess, I am now going to tell you what I have discovered about you. What I am now going to tell you is very important and of course I have checked and double-checked everything before telling you, and as a matter of fact I work in a cabinet with several other astrologers and psychics and I asked a few of them to check and confirm what I am about to tell you. So here is what is is all about: a very important Transit period is on the way for you and you are perfectly positioned to get the very best out of the opportunities it is set to bring. Indeed, in a very short time you will find yourself in the glare of several powerful astrological influences, I told you that this period is generally an intense astrological period but for you it will be different because the Transit which you will be living through will be a very powerful time with very decisive consequences in your life. As a matter of fact, these influences will place you in a rare astrological Transit which will not occur again in your skies before a very long time. This is a period of 44 days during which a great number of opportunities are going to be offered to you. These opportunities are going to have a great impact on your life and here is what comes out of my analysis:

First of all I want to tell you that I am aware that you have lived through some difficult moments in the past and that you still have the impression that these difficulties are going to last for a long time to come. You have come accross failures, stumbling blocks and obstacles and you have had to constantly revise your plans, ask yourself difficult questions and you have ended up doubting yourself and your abilities. I can see all this very clearly in your astral configuration and it is due to the unfavorable position of a number of major planets over the past few months (for example Saturn has been going through a transit which has had a very negative affect on your character).

Well Jess, today I have some excellent news for you because this period of 44 will mark a very important turning point for you and this Transit will have a very positive impact on your financial and professional life. You are going to have a job-offer which will correspond perfectly to your expectations and ambitions. This is a major event in your life, you will feel far more satisfied than you do at the moment and you will find that your professional and financial situation will be radically different.

You can also expect some very positive financial changes in your life during this important period. It seems that one very important opportunity will be made to you and this opportunity is linked to an unexpected sum of money. As a matter of fact your astral configuration shows me that this sum of money should allow you to finish a project which you have been thinking about for a long time. 3 main points stand out clearly:

- first of all, you must realize why this period is so important for you and this is simply because these 44 days are linked to a large sum of money

- it seems that this sum of money will help you with your projects, ambitions and investments

- at this stage of my analysis it is difficult to say exactly how you can get hold of this sum of money but it seems that it is linked to a notion of games or lottery. You will certainly gain this sum when you least expect it and this will also be a moment when your natural chance and good luck are boosted to their maximum. This does indicate a win through a game of some sort.

Jess, I must insist on the fact that this Transit is going to have an enormous influence and a great importance in your life.You need to be ready to seize all of the opportunities which are going to be open to you during this period as it represents a real chance in your life. For this, of course you need to have much more complementary information about many points, but let's proceed step-by-step because I think it is first indispensable to note that you will soon be living through a very important event in your life and then grasp all the necessary details about this event (where, how, what, when, with who...). This is why I have put a page online especially for you, Jess, where you can ask me to research this information.

However before you go to this page I invite you to continue reading this first reading as I have some more important information to tell you about.

Firstly you may be wondering at this point how I can be so passionate about your particular case. Well let me explain a little more about what I felt about you when we first entered into contact and how this has allowed me to know you even better,Jess.

Firstly I think that you are someone who is very mature for your age and I feel strongly all the things which you have lived through in your life so far, notably the fact that you have gone through certain changes and some major difficulties. As a matter of fact you often have the impression to have grown up a little too soon, certainly in comparison to those around you and to the responsibilities you have (even if I know full well that you assume these responsibilities ). I know that you have the desire to discover all of the things which you haven't yet been able to, either because of time or opportunity. For example, even if you have other priorities at the moment you have a great desire to travel.

I can see something important for you concerning the people that are closet to you and I can feel someone, a sibling or a friend, who is very close to you. In a more general manner I can see that you are sensitive to other people's feelings, you often put other's needs ahead of your own (sometimes at your own expense) and you often put other people's needs ahead of your own, especially those of close friends and family. You are an unusually generous person, but you also have a bit of selfish side. it's this taking care of yourself than allows you to better take care of others .

You have just begun to discover and be aware of the fact that you have been given certain talents... very special talents, unique only to you, yes you have a great deal of latent or unrealized potential. In fact you have an unusually strong intuition and being in touch with this power may be one of the reason why you are drawn to astrology readings and psychic experiences. There is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients.

Lets get back to this period Jess as I should warn you about one particular point. If you do not act in a very decisive manner concerning this period then it is extremely likely that all of these important opportunities will simply pass you by. I have often seen people miss out on key moments in their life simply because they don't know what they should do and when they should act and this is how I want to help you. I must remind you that this Transit is a very rare event which will not come around again for a very long time to come and it will allow you to take a new direction in your career thanks to this new job and seize some very important financial opportunities. To achieve this it is important that you find yourself in the right place and at the right time to take the right decisions and this is what I want to help you to do.

So you need to remember that if you do nothing there is a big chance that you will miss out on the full impact of the period, and I also want to tell you that only a professional astrologer can read your Skies correctly to bring you the information you truly need concerning your Transit of 44 days. Jess, you need precise and deep knowledge of all of the implications of this Transit in order to get the very best out of it's chances and opportunities.

Jess, I warn you in this way because the stakes concerning this period are too high. You need a professional to help you through this vitally important time in your life. This Transit is too significant and too important not to try and get all chances over on your side.

Of course as far as I am concerned I am also 100% ready to help you Jess. I have a wealth of important and exciting information to share with and I can give you full details on the following points:

More precisely, In terms of your professional career I will tell you:

- why there have been certain stumbling blocks in your past and how this is now going to change

- when this job proposition will occur

- who is going to make it

- what this new job is

- how you can be sure not to miss out on it

- how it will change in the future

- how this will change your life financially

- what you can expect from your job in the average to long term

I will determine for you all of the information which you will need concerning the financial developments which you can expect during this Transit and how this sum of money will change your life. I will tell you:

- how you can grab hold and keep it

- and I will also give you a lot of other information which will help you to get all the chance over on your side so that you can make the most of this valuable opportunity

Here is again the web page where you can request my help, Jess. As soon as I receive your confirmation that you want me to work on your reading I can get straight to work on your complete analysis. On this same page I have also given you a link to some testimonials from other customers that I have also helped through my clairvoyance and astrology.

Here is the link: https://pro16.abac.com/atoll1/j.php?p=request.cgi&r=2a&c=65gh4&f=wrff

Have a good day and speak to you soon,

730e5d0a, 2008-07-04, 01:38PM CDT

July 2008

I too have fallen for this fraudulant scam. Wish I had read this site before making a $60 USD payment.

My free reading looks the same as everyone else that shared theirs. My transit is days.

I called my bank and after the transaction gets posted the bank said I can open a "dispute" and they will return my $60 back into my account and they will forbid About Astro (merchant) from using my info. My biggest fear was that they (Jenna) would empty out my account but it appears from all the complaints posted that they don't do that, they just hit you with that $60 and then disappear.

I'll revisit this site and update my process as it unfolds.

I did read two helpful pieces of contact info which I will post for you:

ATOLL ASTROLOGY

Sal Atoll

1, Route De Bordeaux

33550 Le Tourne

France

[email protected]

I believe in Karma, they will receive their just awards before the Almighty... and I do believe that there is a sucker born every minute and I happen to "unproudly" wear that title today!!!!

Sign me,

"been had" in Calif.

3ee4cfc4, 2008-07-05, 11:24PM CDT

I was also one of the people who blindly trusted that she was being honest...big mistake. The charge did not appear on my credit card for almost 4 months and I nearly forgot about it til it came up. Even after the charge came up I still never received any service. I have disputed the charge with my bank due to services never being rendered and I am hoping to get something that way. If you are considering using her services DO NOT...it onlys sounds good

17935788, 2008-07-07, 09:29AM CDT

"DITTO"

4e935291, 2008-07-08, 04:09PM CDT

SO GLAD I googled [email protected] before paying!

d8fa9a58, 2008-07-15, 10:22AM CDT

I sent money too, I googled her and her name is Angela Davis aka Jenna

7dd068e9, 2008-07-16, 03:22PM CDT

I paid twice for the service and I received the same report twice. Word for word, only the transit period differed. I actually also got a short reply on a question I asked after receiving the first report. There must be a human being behind "Jenna".

Hope she gets everything she deserves.

34b6a4ff, 2008-07-18, 10:01AM CDT

Get back at scammers. Click on her ads from other web sites. This costs her money everytime you do. Soon she wont be able to afford to advertise. Drive her scam off the net.

Search for jenna aboutastro and then go to each page, click four times on her ads from those sites and move to the next page. If everybody does this she will be gone in no time. Payback is sweet!

d5a9ab12, 2008-07-18, 09:15PM CDT

i have paid 2wks ago and still have heard nothing i feel like an idiot!May be to late for me t not for others thanks will do what has been wriiten jenni

4927024c, 2008-07-18, 10:21PM CDT

I think all these people making so much compliant here are just too petty to part away with USD45. Imagine they can afford to pay hundred dollars for drinks in the pubs and thousands in fine restaurants. What is USD45 to us?

You need a service provider (example, tel co.) then you can receive the reports. Certain website like yahoo, gmail, hotmail are not linked !

a6347f30, 2008-07-20, 02:49PM CDT

Hello,

It is unfortunate that so many people have had a negative experience with this site. I don't know what to say because my experience has been a positive one. The reading has been just another sign post to my own happiness and it took total trust on my part.

I received responses to my queries by email, I received my reading ($60) within the specified time and to date it has been spot on.

I pray that all those who have had such a negative experience will find a way to move foreward.

3b15bb11, 2008-07-21, 05:38PM CDT

Hello,

I ordered free reading from Jenna and actually forgot about it, cause I didn't check my e-mail. Trying to access the reading (ofcourse as everybody else, I was in too for the big financial breakthrough), was warned that the page was not secure and adwised not to use it. I wouldn't, and never did as i can remember pay any money for e-mail readings, but, I got interested in why there was warning about the site, and found lots of websites with complaints and warnings about this fraud. Reading these complaints here, I have noticed two or three e-mails from alleged persons who have positive experience with so called astrologer, this is a complaint site, you are what..crusaders. Guess you are jenna. I live in the city of 700 000 population, there's one psychic im my city, among huge number of them, with a really good reputation. if you want to get into the session with him, you have to wait for up six months since calling, for the actual appointment, cause he's booked. Jenna on the other hand, is able to e-mail you report in a few days, working with a whole wide world, so probably producing what..50-200 astrology reports a day, and it seems never sleeps cause you can chat with her from australia to US any time, yes she must be sent by god as someone stated. so, i guess, if you really want to use astrologer, or psychic who is working via internet, which I think is always a fraud, except in the cases where you can pay if you want, after you have received your reading, you wouldn't want to trust anyone who doesn't need at least few months to get it done, which is on the other hand something you definetly wouldn't want to leave your money for, today. Anyway for all of you who left her money, the lesson you have learned is more valuable than that amount. Hope we all will find a way in the future to stop these kind of scams from happening.

8afe56f7, 2008-07-22, 07:26PM CDT

Hi i have been had by this Jenna to,she is really good at it too,Silly girl i am over it and she will get her own sad

c12f7845, 2008-07-25, 07:26PM CDT

I think we should report this to 20/20 so they can investigate this Jenna person,you see these scam artist all the time,but 20/20 will diffantly find this Jenna and put her on Blast!Dr. Phil did a show about astrology scammers,it was a undercover investigation and they busted those con artist.

cee1d684, 2008-07-27, 01:00PM CDT

I too got the same letter only difference was the name (should i say name of the victim) I think you are drawn in slightly by what seems to be a "big effort made" and the contact and offer of reduced payment. I was offered her help for half the fee as said i was not interested due to financial reasons. Had a email today from her saying she had cleansed my energy and had made some sort of chakara for me and it had a picture of it!!! all this "effort" is bound to lure people in and it really needs to stop... it also gives true gifted people a bad name. I feel alot better after that rant!! ;-)

e17b35f6, 2008-07-29, 01:52AM CDT

I was very pleased to read these e-mails. I unfortunately have been receiving up to 5 e-mails a day from this Jenna.

She has taken money out of my bank account without permission and is still sending me e-mails telling me she will take more out for a reading.

What reading, who wants a reading.

I have had to cancel all of my bank accounts and linked cards.

I have got the bank invesigating her.

She is scamming people. I don't know how she got my details, but I refuse to be out of pocked $60+ for a scam.

If anyone can suggest who we can contact and make a legal complaint, please post it on this site, so we all can complain.

Thankyou.

And a huge warning to anyone who receives an e-mail from Jenna, DON'T EVEN REPLY TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a87a2a4e, 2008-08-02, 04:02PM CDT

Hey this is the exact email I got from her......but the thing is I never paid her anything because i'm aware of frauds. She even told me that I have some sort of power and she wants to connect to me. So it seems as if we all are getting the same email with different name.

d5fc3a70, 2008-08-02, 11:39PM CDT

Yep I just got done too. I have been waiting 8 days now and nothing. She sent exactly the same script to me. Has anyone reported her the the FBI fraud squad??

53278fc3, 2008-08-03, 09:50PM CDT

I'm glad everyone googled jenna. I was getting ready to try her! Thanx, Good Lookin Out!

d5b58032, 2008-08-05, 12:04PM CDT

I got very similiar emails from jenna stating that I was going to be in a transit period very soon and I needed her insight to be able to take full advantage of this period of time or I would miss out. I NEVER EVEN GOT MY FREE READING!! That's all I wanted. She just kept trying to get me to get a full reading for 60$. Everytime I would try and open the web links she gave me it would say, "websites security certification has been revoked". I am very thankful that I never gave her any $!! I never gave her any bank info but I still feel scammed!!

984338b6, 2008-08-19, 07:59AM CDT

who ever came up with this complaints page is an absolute genius ... i thank you all heaps i was just about to send money when i thought something was up 'cause her links were saying there was no authenticity ... THANX HEAPS AGAIN !!!! xxxxx Nat

7ab430e2, 2008-08-19, 11:50AM CDT

I am so glad that I clicked on this site. I was actually trying to respond to her when I found this site. My server has protected me as their licence has been revoked. DO NOT GIVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO THIS WOMAN!!!.

Each of us need to recognise that we have skills and talents and that some if not most of our life is down to us!!!

Yes we all need help and want to hear positive words about our future. We can all type so were not doing too badly!!

Good luck to everyone who has been scammed. My thoughts, wishes and prayers are with you.

014f93d8, 2008-08-22, 05:33PM CDT

Hey Lovely people,

Thanks for posting this valuable feedback. I had taken out my credit card & was about to make the payment & suddenly I thought of googling her :), to my luck I came across the scams she has been involved in.

We all should do something to get the people running this organization behind the bars.

Cheers!

f83fec0a, 2008-08-27, 04:40AM CDT

Thank God I did not pay any amount to jenne who is sending me email again and again to pay 60$ .

Please don't believe to her as she is fake.

Sarah

848f497d, 2008-08-27, 04:39PM CDT

Hi wise folk

Yes - I asked for free reading for chinese new year - never received it but did receive "personal" email back from "jenna" who told me that she felt a "great psychic connection between us..." and that i was about to start a "transition period that was a "once in a lifetime event" Is anybody else recognising this? I was wary of the fact that she needed more money for a reading I hadn't had yet so I didn't respond at first. After another 10 or 12 emails I responded in May saying I had no money and didnt hear anymore until 2 weeks ago (August). I then recieved another email saying she had done some work for me and that she could see I had a "financial block in my charts and had done work to remove this..." I still didn't bite and then after receiving the 4th email of this batch I decided to google the name...this is a professional scam artist or group and it needs to stop - how much has this very convoluted, manipulative scam got out of more gullible people?

7cff18a0, 2008-09-01, 01:05PM CDT

Oh Ghosh Thanks a million to all those who posted their views about Jenna..

I havent given any of my bank details to her and neither will I....

Me being a miser paid off well here..

Thank God i read this...

Heys Guys she predicted it right...u will be blessed with money and thats right coz i am not gonna pay her a penny n I save 60$

131dbbc5, 2008-10-01, 05:28AM CDT

I have just received the free reading from jenna and followed the link to her web site. This sooooo smacks of a con that I googled her name and surprise surprise, not a good word about her. If you don't want to hear from this woman again, put a filter on your email address to search for the word jenna and you'll never hear from her again.

ea13cfa6, 2008-10-07, 01:42PM CDT

i really don't know what to say.i have received my reading from her,however'i am yet to experience what jenna claims will occur.will let you people know if itt does.

am sorry for all you people who have been robbed

97a1ce8a, 2008-10-10, 05:27PM CDT

hi

I too have been contacted by Jenna as I googled free astrological readings and her name came up as did Sara Freder. Both came back with emails which have been very pressurising, the content of these emails are that you are about to enter a very positive astrological phase but the clock is ticking and they are the ones that hold the key to your good fortune, they are trying to psychologicaly pressurise you into sending them money DO NOT DO SO. I felt that it was a scam as no professional reader would keep emailing in such a manner and in the case of Sara Freder she told me I had been cursed when I was 13 and this was the cause of my not having good luck and that she was the one to remove this, i felt this to be very unprofessional and very disturbing. Any ethical person who is involved in spiritual / psychic or astrological readings would not act in this way. It is not correct to scare people. I think this is a lesson to us all to be very careful when using the internet for astrological advice ect.

062fded0, 2008-10-11, 10:03PM CDT

Hi I am so glad i checked this out, I too have been repeatedly contacted by Jenna, I almost went for it went she reduced the price to $45 from $60. Anyway being very familar with reading and the meta physical world, I was suprised by the urgency and seemly aggressive manner.

Carla

03c7c928, 2008-10-21, 11:02AM CDT

i meet this guy 6 months ago he treated me well he say that he love me for me it was love at first sight and right now are separatered i no that i love him dose he love me please tell me i want to no if we are meant for each other or we belong sparatered please tell me i want to no i miss him very much please help me i want my exbf back in my life please tell me what to do please help me tell me if we are meant for each other

03c7c928, 2008-10-22, 08:18AM CDT

do u think i will get back ather chance again with my ex do u there i will ever find true love again and all i want is my exboyfriend back plz tell me if he still love me i want to no if we are meant for each other please tell me i want to no plz

c8a7ab47, 2008-11-01, 02:20PM CDT

hay ho r u . now i am feeling very happy .thanks for your gaidnes

0350b29e, 2008-11-02, 10:00PM CST

I have the same experience.

Cheers

217f9934, 2008-11-04, 05:49PM CST

Izolda,

I want to answer the question you are still asking yourself... yes you have made the right choice! I understand what you are feeling at the moment Izolda (and as I have already mentioned I have had a very close feeling about your ever since our first contact) and I can tell that you are asking yourself whether or not you have made the right choice in coming to this page to ask me for your complete Reading. I know that this Reading is essential for you and this is why I can be so affirmatif. As I have already told you in my emails to you I know that you are at the dawn of a brand-new period in your life. I also know that if you just sit back and wait for things to happen without taking an active role then you will miss out on the valuable opportunities which this Transit will offer to you. This is why I propose to work on a full Reading for you (you can see below a summary of the elements which I will include in my report for you) which will help you to get the best out of this Transit on all levels in your life. Izolda, it is normal that you ask yourself whether or not you really need this Reading because we haven't really known each other for that long and it is understandable that you have certain doubts and questions. I sense this feeling within you and it is a legitimate concern, I just want you to understand that it is very important that you have a professional astrologer guide you through this very intense moment in your life. As far as I am concerned I intend to offer you all my years of professional experience and the power of the skill which I was lucky enough to be born with and I will produce a full 60 to 80 page Reading for you with all the information you need about this Transit, as precisely as possible. To request this Reading from me and receive all the additional documents I want to send you all you need to do is to fill in the form below and as soon as I receive this confirmation I will get straight to work.

* A complete Personal Astrological Forecast reading, detailing exactly what you can expect day-by-day over the Transit period in all the areas of your life Izolda. This Forecast will help and guide you, allowing you to avoid the inevitable pitfalls ahead and to make the most out of all of the chances and opportunities that this period is set to bring you. Using detailed astrological information based on your personal data I will ensure that you know exactly how to tackle the coming months, when you should act and which moments are most favorable for your success. Izolda this Reading will tell you how to get in just the right place and at the right time to seize all of the opportunities which will be available to you.

More precisely, As far as your professional career is concerned. I will tell you:

- why this period will be one of the most favorable moments of your career

- what this victory is and how you can acheive it in your job

- when and how this victory will take place and what it will change for you

- what these 'foreign affairs' are and how they will surface during your Transit period

- how these affairs will affect your work

- what this important element from your past is and why it will be such an important opportunity

- what changes you can expect financially

- How the situation will change your work situation in the average to long term

- what you can generally expect to happen in your job

- what pit-falls you must avoid in the Future

- how your finances will evolve

I will also tell you why this Transit will be so decisive for you as far as your love-life is concerned and I will show you:

- why this period will be so important

- what are the things you can expect to change in your relationship and which elements you may have over-looked

- how your relationship will evolve

- what the best choices are that you can make in terms of your relationship

- how you relationship will develop in both the short and long term

- where the difficulties, misunderstandings and conflicts of your relationship come from

- how you can start to understand exactly how your partner reacts

* You will also be given a personal Character Analysis, a complete study of your behavoir and your character to allow you to get to know yourself, your drives and ambitions even better. This is an important tool and you will need to refer to it often during the Transit period as it provides vital clues to your personality and how you can react to seize this period's important opportunities and reach this new turning point in your life. Amongst other things this Analysis will explain:

- Your fundamental needs, values and orientation towards life

- The principal aspects of your personality

- Your lesser known character traits

- How you approach life, your basic stance towards life

- How you appear to others and the way others see you

- The way you come across and the face you show to the world

- The Inner You and your real motivation

- The kind of person you are at heart and where your true priorities lie

- How you can generally boost your capacities

- The costume you wear but also the real person inside the costume

- Your real role in life

- What are your mental interests and abilities

- How to get over your deeply hidden fears

- What are your emotions, moods and feelings

- How you are romantically

- How you achieve your goals, what your drives and ambitions are

- Growth and expansion: the areas that you enjoy

- What are the domains in which you could excel and find satisfaction

- The areas that challenge you or are difficult for you

- What makes you so original and how strong is your imagination

- In which areas you are creative, unique, unstable or compulsive

* You will also receive two very complete Ebooks, written by myself, copyrighted by me, and which are entirely unavailable elsewhere on the internet, or elsewhere as a matter of fact. These are complete guides of over 30 pages each and have very little in common with the more generalized ebooks which you may find on other websites. Izolda I should mention that these ebooks took me quite a few months to write and they contain information which you will not be able to find in this same context elsewhere on the internet. Within their pages I reveal a lot of detailed information and professional secrets which you will be able to use in many different areas of your life during this Transit period and for the rest of your Future.

The first Ebook is all about clairvoyancy and the different techniques which exist, so that you may understand my work a little better. The Ebook includes the following topics:

- The historical background

- How clairvoyancy can be scientifically explained

- Which scientific studies have been performed

- Why we all have this skill and what it can be used to do

- How to learn to develop this skill

- How to use the supports for clairvoyancy: the crystal ball, tarot cards...

- Should we believe in synchronicity? With precise examples.

- How to test one's own clairvoyancy

- Examples of exercises to build up this skill

- How to intensify this skill with certain secret techniques

- How clairvoyancy should generally be used

- How to use this capacity to predict one's own future

The second Ebook is about Radiesthesia, a technique to advance your power and self-discovery. This is a facinating area of esotheric research and you Ebook will tell you:

- What Radiesthesia really is

- How to use it in all areas of one's life and how best to learn

- How to use the pendulum which is used as part of Radiesthesia

- Why the pendulum could be so useful in your life

- Advanced level practices for the pendulum, with precise examples

- What Radiothesia and the pendulum really allows you to do

- How to analyse your mind with Radiesthesia

- What are the practical applications, some of which will amaze you!

- Using Radiesthesia to investigate the Past

- and finally other Radiesthesia devices

* All this work is entirely personal, Izolda. I will produce your complete reading for you in 2-3 days time, once I receive your confirmation (to confirm that you want me to do all of this work for you all you need to do is fill in the form below). As soon as my work is finished I will contact you directly by email and will give you the URL of a webpage where you can see your full Reading, containing all of the elements which I have detailed above (the complete Forecast for the entire Transit period containing important information about your work, financial and love lives; a complete Character Analysis all about you and your personality and the two Ebooks about Clairvoyancy and Radiesthesia ) and on this page you will be able to print these documents and/or select a downloaded version to save all this work on your computer. Izolda, I want to insist on the fact that I will apply myself to the fullest to complete all this work for you, I will use all of my skill and experience to analyse your situation precisely. You will find that once you receive all of this information you will be armed with hundreds of pages of detailed astrological and psychic guidance to help you best seize all of the chances and opportunities which this exceptionally intense Transit period is going to bring you. You will be able to reach a real turning point in your life and you will change your Future for the better.

All I need to get started is your confirmation and the form below filled in with your details.

------------------------------------- and you know what? I went for it too. I will blow this motherfuckers house.

57ce8777, 2008-11-15, 02:59PM CST

Those who have encountered har at facebook also,

what name does she go under?

I am currently investigating the matter, and need this information...

94b05822, 2008-11-17, 05:22AM CST

ARe they real or fakes?can anyone help? guys,i think that god had slapped me off the road making payment.i dont know how,but by luck i bumped into the complaint site and scam site where by ive seen your complaints.and that was after i just answered the mails telling them that i have considered to pay the reduced 45 usd from 60 usd.(havent paid yet)

F**k!they had been pressurising me to do so! thank you guys thank god she missed me! ive been previously told by another supposed to be astrologer that i was cursed on my 12/13th birthday.yet another crap.

b3b2f9b0, 2008-11-20, 08:11AM CST

hey,

same thing allover here with the jenna story, apperently received the same free reading and now i received even an tarot reading that sounds so amazing i was about to do it, but hey ,i googled her name because i wanted to send here a message and guess what i found, all these mails from different people who have been scammed, this has to stop

fd1ccd64, 2008-11-25, 07:29PM CST

I too got in touch with Jenna - her transit thing was way off although her personal breakdown was rather accurate.she did send me my reading pretty quickly though. Sara Freder did badger me for quite sometime until I got a decent discount, but we shall see. Maybe we all have to believe in our selves more than relying on charlatans. Sara told me I was coming out of 7 years bad luck which is crap.

a3fa50f7, 2008-11-26, 12:45AM CST

hey,

yestarday i received the email wherein i was told about my present turbulences that i am undergoing. I felt it was so true and had a second thought of paying $60 but luckily my skies cleared and God saved me from the scam when i looked at these reports.

16a5931f, 2008-11-27, 05:51AM CST

she lives in france. Check them out on Google. search for "WHO IS" and click on the NetworkSolutions website that comes up. Enter the domain name you want to search. In this case aboutastro.com. They give you all the details of who owns the site.

This is the information on aboutastro.com

Registrant:

Atoll

1 route de Bordeaux

Langoiran, 33550

FR

c922c257, 2008-11-30, 05:13AM CST

i was surprised with that jenna thing - with its transit thing - recently and dismissed it. checking that mailbox almost forgotten again, i was inspired with the insisting model-mails from "jenna". plus, that program feels some special connection between us.

well, i might appreciate the effort put in that, however, it is fraud...

that thing is alive folks!

c0127699, 2008-12-02, 04:40AM CST

JENNA:

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS ONE YEAR OF

BIORHYTHMS REPORTS,12 MONTHS.

DO YOU DO THEM.

TONY MAZZEO

[email protected] 12/2/08

e4b58cb8, 2008-12-04, 03:58AM CST

I just gotten an offer of $60 from Jenna to do a detailed reading for me after I received a free reading from her some weeks ago. I almost wanted to sign up but thought of asking for a discount. However there was no reply from the email account she posted on the emial. Strange! so I typed in Google and found so many of you facing such similar issues. Thanks for all the sharings, and safe me from the agony..

1eca42b9, 2008-12-09, 04:58AM CST

I too got trapped in this international fraud after many weeks of nice mails from jenna. she kept sending persuasive mails with intial readings & than the tarrot reading until I paid 60$ 2 weeks before since than she is eloped and there is no response any more. web site also lead to no where. I tried to find the contact details but no success so far. However, all the mails send to her e mail id are not returned and hence presumed as delivered. is there anyway to catch her through her email ID [email protected]?

Good lesson learned to believe more firmly in yourself than a astro teller but of course at a cost.

1b98d0c8, 2008-12-11, 10:06PM CST

fuck off cunt

798b9963, 2008-12-13, 10:52AM CST

I have obviously been conned! Paid the money as wanted guidance, going through difficult time in life - feel even worse now. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it!

293bac15, 2008-12-14, 10:19PM CST

Wow! I've just read through the copious amounts of complaints about this website and right now am GRATEFUL for google and websites like these that expose scams such as these. It's amazing how just a few sentences can make you feel as if they've really related to you and the free astro profile I received from 'Jenna' felt REAL! But now that I have seen my free profile word for word posted by some else, I'm glad I searched first.

From

"Almost-sucked-in"

7e67a146, 2008-12-26, 08:00PM CST

Wow! Thank god for google! All these story's just stoped me from paying $60 for a scam. It actually really hurt to see that she is a fraud. I have gone through so much in the last 2 years that no one could imagin and to hear from jenny and all the good amazing things that she said would happen to me was like I finally get some good things happen in my life and that it is worth pushing through it all. But I didnt have the money straight away and i was upset with that cause I wanted to know what was going to happen in my life that would make it all better.I was alittle unsure of it all but i was just hoping i guess. Then i got a email like two days later saying more stuff and i thought i would use my partners name and email to see if he would get the same reading as i. But i couldnt find her site this time so i typed in her name and got lead to this site and I'm so glad that I found this site and she wont see any money from me...but at the same time i wish it all wasnt true. I have copied my first free reading from jenny and placed it underneath my story.

Thanks everybody for your story's on her.I hope that this site helps people like me.

......... and she wrote..

April, this is the Free Personal Astrological Reading

which you requested from me...

Hello April,

I've got all of the information which you sent through to me on the 12 December 2008 and I thank you for that, the details you gave me allowed me to finish your astrological reading and I was so excited about the extra-ordinary results that I felt I had to write to you straight away.

I have just discovered that not only are you soon going to live through an event of great astrological importance but also that you were going to blessed with a period of chance and opportunities. This is very serious April, I rarely come accross such vibrant astrological configurations and you can believe what I say because I never express myself in this way lightly.

I must tell you now that I have worked in my chosen professional field for a very long time and it is rare that I feel such a powerful jolt (as I felt for you April) when consulting an individual's details for the first time. As soon as I started looking at your details I felt a surge in my knowledge of you and I only can explain it by the creation of a strong connection between us when we first entered into contact. This bond has an enormous advantage for me as I am able to discern exactly what you are feeling at this time. Once I felt so close you to and your feelings at this time I was able to compare and contrast this very personal information to your astrological configuration.

What I am now going to tell you is very important and of course I have checked and double-checked everything before telling you April.As I told you earlier I don't advance myself and make such important statements without being first totally sur that everything is entirely accurate.

So here is what is is all about: a Transit period is on the way and you are perfectly positioned to get the very best out of the opportunities it is set to bring . This is very clear in your astrological configuration and to be honest in a very short time indeed you will find yourself in the glare of several powerful astrological influences. These influences will place you in a rare astrological Transit which will not occur again in your skies before a very long time, simply because the planets will not be aligned in this way again for a number of years and above all YOU will not be as PERFECTLY paced to make the most of it all! A great number of opportunities are going to be offered to you. These opportunities are going to have a great impact on your life and here is what comes out of my analysis of your personal configuration:

- first of all, you must realize why this period is so important for you and this is simply because these 29 days are linked to a large sum of money

During this period you can expect some very positive financial changes in your life. It seems that one very important opportunity will be made to you and this opportunity is linked to an unexpected sum of money. As a matter of fact your astral configuration shows me that this sum of money should allow you to finish a project which you have been thinking about for a long time. 3 main points stand out clearly:

I must insist on the fact that this Transit is going to have an enormous influence and a great importance in your life. You need to be ready to seize all of the opportunities which are going to be open to you during this period as it represents a real chance in your life and for this is is very important that you have some complementary information about this period (where, how, what, when, with who...). This is why I have put a page online especially for you, April, where you can ask me to research this information. I know that this is important to you and I also know that this is one of the many reasons that you first contacted me, you must now be sensing that something very important lies ahead for you and you are aware, even unconsciously, that you must get solid help and guidance and skilled advice about this powerful period in your life. You can find this page here:

Firstly you may be wondering at this point how I can be so passionate about your particular case. Well let me explain a little more about what I felt about you when we first entered into contact and how this has allowed me to know you even better, April. I also want to show you how close our bond actually is, all these details that I am about to reveal to you came to me through careful study of your current situation once I experienced this powerfully exciting flash about you. So let me go on and tell you about what I have sensed:

You are very aware of the fact that you are in one of the most exciting and energizing phases of your life. I know that you are currently examining the goals in your life, you have already achieved a great many things but you still have many other goals to accomplish most particularly on a financial and professional level. I also feel that you have a desire to explore new horizons and to travel. This is something which you have not had a lot of time to do as of yet. In a more general manner I see in you a great deal of qualities as even if you have gone through some major changes in your life, you still tend to be sensitive to the needs of other people and often put other people's needs ahead of their own (especially those of their family and close friends).

Yes I can certainly say that you get personal satisfaction from helping others even if sometimes take on too much responsibilities and even if you know that you are not always appreciated. Although you don't always consciously admit this, deep down inside, you need the respect and admiration of others. You are also perceptive about people and you have an unusually strong intuition. Being in touch with this power may be one of the reasons why you are drawn to astrology readings. There is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you which are much more intense than those i experience with most clients. In fact you have more talents than you credit yourself with, as deep within yourself, you are aware that you have been given certain talents, very special talents, unique only to you. While you have known of these abilities, you haven't fully acted on them up to now have you ? I can also see that you have very strong values and a definite sense of right and wrong. In these days of questionable characters, you feel grounded by your strong values. It is also for this reason that I feel very close to you. A large part of these values of yours have been forged through the experiences you have had in life and have made you a bit more perspective than most . You are wise beyond your years in many ways.

We now need to get back to the importance of this Transit period in your life April and straight away I should warn you about one particular point. If you do not act in a very decisive manner concerning this period then it is extremely likely that all of these important opportunities will simply pass you by. This sounds simple, and it is. I can help and guide you (in fact I am 100% willing to help you because I feel so strongly that you can benefit greatly from the opportunities of this valuable period) however I need you to be active and open to change during this period. It is YOU who will sense the moments once they arrive, even though I can help you detect and identify them, and it is YOU who will seize them and turn your life around to take in the direction you want to see yourself going.

You now know that this Transit is a very rare event which will not come around again for a very long time to come, the configuration is only perfect for you during a relatively short timespan and it will allow you to transform your life with a unexpected gain of money seize a chance which will be available to you to win a large sum of money. To achieve this it is important that you find yourself in the right place and at the right time to take the right decisions and this is what I want to help you to do with this full, detailed Reading which I tell you about on the link:

I also need to warn you about something which I have already seen with certain other people who simply wait for events to occur. I must take a note of seriousness here because it is very important what I am going to tell you.

I know through my extensive professional experience that people who are aware that such a Transit will soon occur yet who sit by and do nothing about it (because they consider that they can guess which actions are needed and when), inevitably miss out on the full impact of the period. Waiting for events to happen is NOT the way to go, you must see why this is so true. You need a professional astrologer can read your Skies correctly to bring you the information you truly need concerning your Transit of 29 days because once you are armed with this kind of information you will be ready to act and change your life for the better. To sum up, April you need precise and deep knowledge of all of the implications of this Transit in order to get the very best out of it's chances and opportunities.This Transit is too significant and too important not to try and get all chances over on your side.

I must mention that I am not the only professional who could help you. You may of course consult with someone a little closer to your home or with an astrologer you are already familiar with. This person should be able to help you in exactly the same manner as I would be able to. The most important thing is that you have the information you need and that you get this information very soon because the Transit will come along much sooner than you think.

However I want you to know that as far as I am concerned I am also 100% ready to help you April. I have told you about the details I can offer you; I have a wealth of important and exciting information to share with you and I can give you full details on the following points:

- how you can grab hold and keep it

Here is again the web page where you can request my help, April. As soon as I receive your confirmation that you want me to work on your reading I can get straight to work on your complete analysis. On this same page I have also given you a link to some testimonials from other customers that I have also helped through my clairvoyance and astrology.

Here is the link: http://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=request.cgi&r=28&c=m7yxy&f=ncevy

Have a good day and speak to you soon,

Jenna

If, however you no longer wish to receive any messages from me, please let me know at : http://aboutastro.com/removemail.php?c=m7yxy&r=28

c2d9f9c2, 2008-12-28, 12:29AM CST

I had the same exact message from her and yes, it is a scam.....Took my money and never heard the remainder of the reading....

8ed9927c, 2009-01-06, 06:24PM CST

hah!

she really is full of it huh!

i remeber her from a few years back, and i think i paid 20 for a reading... i must've been drunk! haha!

anyway...i got so sick of her constant emails and her blabbering on about this and that that i realised that something was a bit fishy.

anyway....

the other day i requested a free reading from here again, to see what she might say this time round, and looking through the above comments i found a reading posted by April...well, it's almost word for word the same.

she must have a very strong psychic connection with all of us!

hah! maybe it's superwoman!?!

yeah right!

any way....

this is my reading....

Hello Alice,

I have received the information you sent through! You went to my website on the 1 January 2009 and to be very honest with you, ever since then I have been in a state of great excitement. So let me tell you just why.

With the personal details that you entrusted to me and sent to me I was able to finish your astrological reading and I felt I had to write to you straight away. Indeed I have just discovered that not only you were soon to live through an event of great astrological importance but also that you were going to blessed with a period of chance and opportunities.

I have worked in my chosen professional field for a very long time now, I have been fortunate enough to study astrological energies for many years now and it is rare that I feel such a powerful surge of emotion and knowledge when consulting an individual's details for the first time. I was surprised, excited and pleased when I felt this powerful connection with you Alice. I only can explain it by the creation of a strong bond between us and this bond has an enormous advantage for me as I am able to discern exactly what you are feeling at this time. This in-depth and sensitive information meant that I could then compare and contrast these very personal details to your particular astrological configuration.

Which is exactly what I have done! What I am now going to tell you is very important and of course I have checked and double-checked everything before telling you. I don't ever want to offer false homes and my commitment to my work is so great that I am always careful and I make sure that all the details are correct before saying anything further.

So here is what is is all about and I know that you have already sensed certain of these details for yourself already: a Transit period is on the way and you are perfectly positioned to get the very best out of the opportunities it is set to bring. In a very short time indeed you will find yourself in the glare of several powerful astrological influences. These influences will place you in a rare astrological Transit which will not occur again in your skies before a very long time. This is a period of 103 days during which a great number of opportunities are going to be offered to you. These opportunities are going to have a great impact on your life and here is what comes out of my analysis:

- first of all, you must realize why this period is so important for you and this is simply because these 103 days are linked to a large sum of money

This period will be very important for you on a whole range of different levels however as far as your love-life is concerned you can expect some great news and you will experience an intense joy! You are going to have the opportunity to reach a new turning point in your life, and you can expect changes in your relationship with this special person you have in mind. This will all happen in a number of different stages which will take place during these 103 days and it is very important that you know exactly how you should act to make the most of these moments. I must warn you however that you could encounter certain difficulties which may try to prevent you from establishing a relationship with this individual but don't worry, you will be able to overcome them. You just need to be aware of everything that is set to happen.

Alice, I must insist on the fact that this Transit is going to have an enormous influence and a great importance in your life. I can't insist on this enough. This is really a very vital moment and it is going to be very descisive for your Future. You need to be ready to seize all of the opportunities which are going to be open to you during this period as it represents a real chance in your life. For this you need to have some complementary information (where, how, what, when, with who...). This is why I have put a page online especially for you, Alice, where you can ask me to research this information.

Just before you do go to this webpage Alice, read on a little more because I want to explain exactly what I have felt about you and why this has had such a major impact on my work and my analysis of you.

You probably are wondering at this point how I can be so passionate about your particular case. Well let me explain a little more about what I felt about you when we first entered into contact and how this has allowed me to know you even better, Alice.

You are aware that you are living through a very interesting and exciting period in your life. I know that at the moment you ask yourself a number of difficult questions on many different levels and notably about certain people (or even one person in particular) because what counts for you is to attain the goals which you have set yourself and at this time one of your preoccupations is to know what you should do about this person who attracts you. Concerning all the other things which leap to my mind, I can see that deep inside of you (even if you are not fully aware of it, it is hidden away) remains the memory of an important relationship for you which did not work out. In a more general manner, in your relationships with other people, you are sensitive to other people's feelings, you often put other people's needs ahead of their own (especially those of their family and close friends) and yes, in general you get personal satisfaction from helping others.

I have also strongly felt that you are intuitive, you have an unusually strong intuition and being in touch with this power may be one of the reason why you are drawn to astrology readings. As a matter of fact, there is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients. I can also see a great deal of qualities in you and most notably you have a great deal of latent or unrealized potential. You are sometimes frustrated with the fact that others don't always recognize this or appreciate what you could offer but this is because you still did not had the time to show them but these things will soon change due to the important period which is ahead for you. As far as your character is concerned you feel torn between your desire not to commit yourself, your lust for freedom and your need to attach yourself to more solid bases. You know what you want, you do not like 'almost good enough' and this can make you difficult and exigent. Recently you have been energized by thoughts of exciting change but have not acted due to certain questions which you ask yourself. You want your life to reach a turning point and this will happen in a very short time.

So now you see just how much I have sensed about your from our initial contact. Lets get back to this period Alice as I should warn you about one particular point. If you do not act in a very decisive manner concerning this period then it is extremely likely that all of these important opportunities will simply pass you by. I must remind you that this Transit is a very rare event which will not come around again for a very long time to come and it will allow you to complete a project which you care a lot about by using a sum of money which you did not expect to have get the best out of some good news concerning your love life.

This particular element is very clear in your configuration and to achieve this it is important that you find yourself in the right place and at the right time to take the right decisions and this is what I want to help you to do.

I also need to warn you about something which I have already seen with certain other people who simply wait for events to occur. Please pay attention to what I am now going to tell you because this is an important part of my work for you.

I know, through my years of experience, that people who know that such a Transit will soon occur yet who sit by and do nothing about it (probably because they think that they can guess which actions are needed and when), almost always miss out on the full impact of the period. A professional astrologer can read your Skies correctly to bring you the informations you truly need concerning your Transit of 103 days and then you Alice can act in EXACTLY the right way to get the very best out of it's chances and opportunities.

Alice, I don't want to be too serious however I have chosen to warn you in this way because the stakes concerning this period are too high. You need a professional to help you through this vitally important time in your life. This is pure and simple fact. This Transit is too significant and too important not to try and get all chances over on your side.

I must mention though that I am not the only professional who could help you. You may of course consult with someone a little closer to your home or with an astrologer you are already familiar with. You are of course free to make this choice, you are the Master of your own Destiny and you must follow your heart. This person should be able to help you in exactly the same manner as I would be able to.

Of course I want you to know that as far as I am concerned I am also 100% ready to help you Alice. I so much important and exciting information to share with you and I can give you full details on the following points:

- how you can grab hold and keep it

I will also let you know exactly how this Transit will influence your love-life :

- which dates of this period will be the most intense

- what kind of things will happen to bring you closer to this person

- when you should act

- what is going to change in your relationship to this person

- which important turning point will be reached and why

- how this person will react towards you

- how you appear to this person

- how your lives together could evolve over time and in the long-term

- which elements may disturb your relationship

So here is the web page again where you can request my help, Alice. As soon as I receive your confirmation that you want me to work on your reading I can get straight to work on your complete analysis. On this same page I have also given you a link to some testimonials from other customers that I have also helped through my astrology.

Here is the link: http://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=request.cgi&r=29&c=p1pem&f=nyvpr

Have a great day, I really am excited that you are now so close to reaching that important moment in your life.

ae4e483d, 2009-01-07, 07:20AM CST

omg omg omg!!!

that's exatly what she said to me!!!

does she do that to everyone???...

i don't think astrology is silly or piffle or anything but if she says that about everyone....it's a little bit weird...oh well...

4b806f01, 2009-01-07, 07:29PM CST

I'm writing from all the way from jamica jenna told me the same things that all these ppl are talking about all good nothing bad it makes u feel hopeful cause ur going through some shit thats how i end up on her site she got my money but thats ok that 60$ is finish already god bless her i pity her its a new year nobody is going to get a penny out of me again bye bicth 2009

08440212, 2009-01-09, 12:32PM CST

I too received a reading and was prepared to pay the $60 for the in depth reading. Thankfully because I was checking her web address to pass the details to my sister I came across this complaint website. You have saved me from a totally disappointing scam. The generic reading is dreadful but she is a very clever lady to create something that could be applied to many.

18b238b2, 2002-01-01, 12:22AM CST

i also recieved a free reading from this 'lady', i was quite excited at the time of reading it, but then i came across this site and was pissed off, she's a con, and reading someones elses reading, its exactly like mine!!!

a8103b96, 2002-01-01, 05:05AM CST

^^OH^^ SAVE OTHERS GOD,

Such kind of people are Still existing in this world?i still dont belive this till i found full of sweat whole of my body,

please dont trust somebody who tells you,the period is comming to you,you should utilize it dont miss it and those words like jenna,

otherwise you will have to pay whole of your life to credit cards,

thanking you god giving this opportunity to sharing bad experince with good people,

Venkat,

from:BOTSWANA

fba5ac82, 2009-01-19, 03:35AM CST

Hi everyone,

I thought i'd test this by getting readings for myself, my sister and a friend and all of us got the EXACT same readings with just the name replaced. I have sent emails to 'jenna' asking why this is and she gives no response or a response that i need to be faithful.. Faithful my ass, this lady is a scam artist and is playing on peoples emotions...!

78f1b1ff, 2009-01-24, 12:07AM CST

thank you for all of you that told me before I got in to her web to read mine but I can not go to her web by my e-mail that she respond me then I tried to typed in but I hook your comment instead... otherwise I may pay her money for reading mine.....

but you should know that only GOD can help us in every situations that we face not human or other spirit.but you need to beleived in him and have faith and pray alot and read bible every day ( talk with god like you talk to your father) spend time with god and you will get the answer from god.

I really sorry that I done such a thing that god hate and I just want to tell you that come to him because he is the only one who can help you with his mavelous love and kindness because this is the time that the god Jesus almost come again....be ready and awake !!!

best regard,

MON

f4296b74, 2009-01-24, 02:00AM CST

Ma'am about of what are your saying is this about my transit has a limit on what date?

If u answer me with in 5 days my decision is yours and I confirm it.

74adfa8f, 2009-01-20, 09:30AM CST

Once I found out she is using people I wrote this lovely email to her,enjoy:

FUCK YOU!

I fuck Psychics like you;)Cause they're psycho hahaha! how are you feeling my dear piece of shit?hahaha!!!I love you so much! Wish I could fuck you right now in my bed:( It's ok you can put you're mom's picture next to you and take a dildo... you'll have fun with you're great imaginations ;) please let me know if you wanna hang out! you're in a deep shit,you have no idea:*

hahaha!!!

aaaww... it's ok,don't be sad! Now it's my time to predict... hmmm... you'll be fucked in few months by police if you don't stop this in few weeks.

Lots of love and kisses to your mom !

tell her I said hi,she knows me,a number 1 MILF!

Kisses to you son of a horny bitch!

a6e8ccd6, 2009-01-20, 11:35AM CST

Me too!

I am based in the UK and was just about to get out my credit card for my personal horoscope by Gemma. She looks like such a nice lady too, probably her photo is also fake! I feel like such a fool for thinking that this could be genuine in any way. Now I know better. Thanks to everyone for your postings. I imagine these scammers are making millions.

7744d089, 2009-01-24, 11:55AM CST

That is too bad that she is doing this to the hard working people; she has indelible cursed her own KARMA

ef89d0ce, 2009-01-25, 08:21PM CST

jena the world is full of peoplethat dont understand your gift.though i must say that times are so hard that i dont have money to pay far a reading.

ea8bbe60, 2009-01-28, 03:09AM CST

hi! I am so greatfull that I just found this website in time. Yesterday I got my first reading of Jennna and of course the reading was something you want to hear, specially when you are in the middle of bad times.

But now I know better.

Ectually the reading was too good to be true.

402c4235, 2009-01-29, 08:03PM CST

Looks like the only real oracle here between us is GOOGLE itself. To many of us who just didn't yet pulled of their wallets he just simply told us "You will get scamed... you will get scamed"... and it was for sure a exact reading... ;)

4eb50100, 2009-01-30, 10:39PM CST

I had receied the same message with Alice and others. I just requested for a free reading out of curiosity. She send it and of course for a complete reading, i have to pay $60.Which im not interested to do.

The lesson here, to us folks, used the Google first before paying money the next time around.

Nonie

daa3241d, 2009-01-31, 09:03PM CST

yes she gives me email fill out questions. which i never can get on.

599122f4, 2009-02-01, 05:10PM CST

another victim same story

f46401f2, 2009-02-02, 12:23AM CST

I have got the same mail of free reading from JENNA(a mad person)who is fooling aaround the people and google has just helpd me a lot for coming out of this thing. Thank you google.actually i havnt send the money across but i was emotionally pulled to be..... but thank god not.... Somebody has to act on these type of fake webusers isn't it?

a3e419ec, 2009-02-02, 11:08PM CST

I am lucky to have gone through this site. Although I had some presumptions that there is something wrong with this person and her commitments, I am sure, she would have convinced me to make the payment. I even got a mail from her saying she had reduced the price for me. But I wanted to wait. Lucky, I thought to search more on the net, before I should proceed.

Now I am sure she is a FRAUD...

#### ### # # # ####

# # # # # # # # #

### ### ##### # # # #

# # # # # # # # #

# # # # # ### ####

-Dinesh

c439e13e, 2009-02-10, 10:26AM CST

she is probally not a real astrologer

bee20dd9, 2009-02-11, 10:22AM CST

i have a farm and want to sell it

in a very good price what will i do

aee8cc6e, 2009-02-11, 02:31PM CST

I just want to say a heartfelt thank you to April and everyone else who has participated in this service. I single out April for including her entire "forecast" because it was identical to the one I received!!! I too was just about to "buy into" the urgings from her emails and - thankfully found this site! Thank you for this service. What alerted me the first time was her emphasis on "finding the love of my life" and her suggestion that this had preoccupied my thoughts - NOT! I am not in any way thinking about that - my parting shot to all is -"Listen to your own little inner voice that may be warning you to be careful"

Remember caveat emptor - buyer beware - be very aware.

287f8ce1, 2009-02-15, 09:48AM CST

I got the exact same reading as everyone else on this complaint board. Please do not believe it and pay $60 for nothing!

b9b88c18, 2009-02-16, 12:43PM CST

JENNA THIS IS LEE I GOT YOUR READING THE OTHER DAY IT WAS REAL CLOSE THE THING I NEED TO KNOW, I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO BUT IT I'VE NOT WORKED IN 3 MONTHS AND THINGS ARE REAL TIGHT. ANY WAY I'VE READ MANY UNWANTED THINGS ABOUT YOU AND I GUESS THATS JUST PEOPLE BEING UNKNOWING PEOPLE I BELIEVE THERE IS A GREAT THING TAKING PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE RIGHT NOW AND IT'S AFFECTING MANY SOULS. POINT BEING YOUR RIGHT I'M AM VERY INTUITIVE BUT I'M UNABLE TO TAPE INTO IT FOR WHAY EVER REASON, I CLOSE MY EUES AND SEE MYSELF LETTING GO BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY YOU. THANK YOU LEE

8863321b, 2009-02-19, 06:28AM CST

Hello folks,

I am really thankful that this site exist. Just like all of you, I was also about to pay the amount and suddenly the idea of inquiring about this female came into my mind. This is how I landed up here. I almost believed her and was about to get trapped until I came across this. Thanks so much.

8076d20e, 2009-02-20, 01:05PM CST

She (Jenna) is funny, mere reading her text tells me it is not specific, there came my suspicion and she has no Tel number. What a site she has, well planned giving no room for direct tel contact. Jenna -CHEAP CRIMINAL

ed11318a, 2009-02-21, 09:41AM CST

I am respnding to the letter june 2006. I am a professional: reader, medium,...

Why would I have a reading? I am not an astrological reader???

Often I will go to events and read one card for free, answer a guestion or two and arrange for a later date to do a full reading. How would I be able to support myself otherwise.

I do spiritual readings and bring people from the past ( dead people). If I fail to see someone I don't charge.

I raise thousands of dollars are year with a group of readers for orphanages in Africa.

I am at the present considering paying Jenna for a reading. Intuitively I feel safe...

I would not have a physical address if I were Jenna because people are strange and could her me, for whatever reason they chose. What if my reading came true and they blame me.... What if my partner had a reading and it made me mad... Think about it from her angle.

I will gladly respond after my encounter with Jenna, but I feel confident everything will go well.

By the way I have only done what I do for 3 years and I charge $60.00/45 min.

What Jenna does takes longer than that!

More and more people are realizing their capabilities in relation to their spiritual powers. Soon people will be relying on readings like people go to

a psychiatrist or doctor.

You, everyone of you start trusting your instints.

Have a happy, whole and prosperous life!!

P.S. Oh! Yeah, I do not know Jenna

1d801000, 2009-02-25, 07:59AM CST

Hi everyone!

I have read through all these complaints about Jenna. I am so sorry that you guys have had such bad experiences. I received an initial report from Jenna is July 2008, and was very intrigued by the accuracy. I then requested a full report and paid $60, 3 days later I received my full report. and all of it was spot on. Everything came true just as she predicted.

c696ddaa, 2009-02-25, 08:43PM CST

Hey Just want to thank everyone for all the great information about this bitch. 2 reasons I didn't lose money, no credit or deubt cards and I wanted to ask her about money orders, came across this web site instead thank you thank you thank you! Pheebee

843f74f0, 2009-02-27, 09:48AM CST

I too fell for Jenna. I got the exact same letter telling me which dates were important, and when I could expect to win big. SHE SHOULD BE STOPPED, SHE IS A CRIMINAL.

315dad2e, 2009-06-11, 01:26AM CDT

I am very glad that I came across this webpage. Same story for me. What is a Transit anyways???!!!!

---------------------------------------

Hello there,

I know that I'm writing to you unexpectedly but to be honest I'm worried about you A.

I sound serious, and I am, because I fear that you are simply waiting for things to happen without reacting even though some very important changes and chances are just within your reach. A; you know I am talking about this vitally important Transit period which is soon to take place and since I still haven't heard anything from you I am contacting you directly today.

These changes are important ones A and I cannot repeat enough just how essential for your Future it is that you receive guidance and advice now about how best to tackle this vibrant period in your life. You simply need to want these changes to take place as nobody else but you A can make this important decision to act.

As I have already told you I really do worry about you because I think that it will be a real shame that you miss out on this Transit which will allow you to transform you life on many different levels. I must remind you that you will have the chance to get closer to someone who is very dear to your heart and get out of the jobless situation you find yourself in at the moment and. As a result I took the initiative to determine two extra elements for you A and so I can now tell you which are the exact dates of this Transit. However this does not in anyway replace the full reading which is still as essential for you. So here is what I can tell you about these extra elements:

1) I've double-checked this information several times over and I can confirm that such an intense Transit will not take place in your configuration again for a long time to come. This is why you need to get the best out of this event now.

2) I have calculated the dates of this Transit and so I can now tell you that over the month of July you will live though this period and to be more exact the Transit will begin on 8 June 2009 and will end on 19 August 2009.

Unfortunately A, I cannot go any further will my calculations and my research until I receive your confirmation on my web-page that you want me to start this reading for you. You need to request all of the detailed information that I can give you, I have told you that the astrological reading which I propose to produce for you is indispensable as it will determine all of the information you need to seize this chance. This reading will also help you to prepare for this very intense period. Believe me that in my experience this reading is essential for you, A - this information is the key to succeeding during this vital time in your life. Whether it is me or someone else who produces this analysis for you, the only thing which really matters is that you have such a reading in hand. Indeed, you must know exactly what to do and at which precise moment as this kind of information is impossible to simply guess at. If I have allowed myself to contact you several times about this Transit it is not because I wish to bother you about it but it is quite simply that I need you to understand how important this period really is going to be for you A. I can understand that you may not want me to do this reading for you. Once again, another astrologer can do it for you and if you already know someone who could help you then this could be easier. But if I insist as I do it is because I know that you haven't yet contacted anybody about this and I worry that it will be a real waste for you to miss out on such an important opportunity.

As far as you, your particular situation and your Transit are concerned A, you simply need to go to the following web-page to request my help and I will immediately get to work on your reading:

201f3e10, 2009-06-12, 12:45PM CDT

This is the message I recieved after refusing her first advances for sending her money.

Hello Daniel,

I am writing to you now because ever since you contacted me on the 3 March 2009 I have felt particularly close to you. I know that this may seem strange to you as we have never met face to face and our contact has only been through the emails I have been sending you. But as far as I am concerned I am used to developing this kind of relationship with certain of my correspondants.Daniel,I can see clearly that you are somebody very interesting and with a great personal richness.

As far as I am concerned human relationships are of the uppermost importance and are the key to very many things in life. It is for this reason that I so enjoy entering into contact with a client and then following their evolution and direction with all the transits and other astrological events that could occur during their future.

As far as you are concerned Daniel, I want you to know that I will always be available for you and at your disposition as, once again I must say that, you are someone with great personal value. As a matter of fact I do feel honored to have entered into a close and privileged relationship with you. I am sure that you are feeling just about the same thing too.

Daniel, all of my attention and my vigilance is focused on you and I will always be at your service. I will not hesitate to tell you if a certain change or significant event is set to occur in your personal astrological configuration. Daniel, you can fully count upon my devotion.

I really wanted to produce a 'Crystalline Reiki Grid' for you, a grid which comes from a very ancient technique which I have now been using for a number of years with a great deal of success. This work aims at producing a very beneficial and positive magnetic influence and brings protection, chance and opportunity to the focus of it's energy through the interaction of a range of powerful precious stones. There is no magic or sorcery in all of this. We now know that magnetism exists as it has been proved by scientific techniques and it is certain that this energetic field can have extremely beneficial effects. The technique of the grid has existed for thousands of years and is extremely efficient. To be more precise, the grid is a way of arranging stones in a sacred geometric pattern. This pattern is then activated by a connection with a 'line of light' through the stones so that they radiate an energy field which then reaches out to the person the grid is destined for. I normally offer this work to those of my correspondants which I feel closest to and to those I want to bring very strong positive energy. To make this work effectively for you and so that you get the best out of it's actions, you simply need to concentrate on the photo of the grid which I have attached to this email to 'activate it'.

HERE IS THE PHOTO OF THE REIKI GRID WHICH I PERFORMED ESPECIALLY FOR YOU Daniel,

8299464b, 2009-06-12, 02:45PM CDT

glad i googled Jenna

here is a report from her. its very personal too so it feels real.. but its a scam..

Hello Kal,

Please excuse me for being so direct with you but I really am very worried Kal. I fear that you are simply waiting for things to happen without reacting even though some very important changes and chances are just within your reach. Kal, You simply need to want these changes to take place and to ask me for this reading which will bring you all of the information which you need. Nobody else but you Kalpesh can make this important decision to act. As I have already told you I really do worry about you because I think that it will be a real shame that you miss out on this Transit which will allow you to transform you life on many different levels. I must remind you that you will have the chance to rediscover someone who is very close to your heart and reach a decisive turning point in your career and. As a result I took the initiative to determine two extra elements for you Kal and so I can now tell you which are the exact dates of this Transit. However this does not in anyway replace the full reading which is still as essential for you. So here is what I can tell you about these extra elements:

2) I have calculated the dates of this Transit and so I can now tell you that over the month of August you will live though this period and to be more exact the Transit will begin on 8 July 2009 and will end on 7 August 2009.

Unfortunately Kal, I cannot go any further will my calculations and my research until I receive your confirmation on my web-page that you want me to start this reading for you. I have told you that the astrological reading which I propose to produce for you is indispensable as it will determine all of the information you need to seize this chance. This reading will also help you to prepare for this very intense period. Believe me that in my experience this reading is essential for you, Kal. Whether or not I or someone else produces this analysis for you, the only thing which really matters is that you have such a reading in hand. Indeed, you must know exactly what to do and at which precise moment as this kind of information is impossible to simply guess at. If I have allowed myself to contact you several times about this Transit it is not because I wish to bother you about it but it is quite simply that I need you to understand how important this period really is going to be for you Kal. I can understand that you may not want me to do this reading for you. Once again, another astrologer can do it for you and if you already know someone who could help you then this could be easier. But if I insist as I do it is because I know that you haven't yet contacted anybody about this and I worry that it will be a real waste for you to miss out on such an important opportunity.

As far as you, your particular situation and your Transit are concerned Kalpesh, you simply need to go to the following web-page to request my help and I will immediately get to work on your reading:

2ec136ad, 2009-06-15, 12:06AM CDT

I too sadly fell for the scam. it really sucks that poeple like jenna are out there in the world, saying fancy words and then taking our money. luckily i didnt have the money. due to me being in new zealand it wold have cost about 100+. that would've sucked. we need to find a way to stop her. I've read the posts here, and ALL of the readings that were posted were the same as mine. she tried to get me to buy the further reading, and when i didnt she said she'd leave me alone. until i recieved another email from her today.

this is it.

Hello

I am writing to you now because ever since you contacted me on the 3 March 2009 I have felt particularly close to you. I know that this may seem strange to you as we have never met face to face and our contact has only been through the emails I have been sending you. But as far as I am concerned I am used to developing this kind of relationship with certain of my correspondants. I can see clearly that you are somebody very interesting and with a great personal richness.

l

As far as you are concerned, I want you to know that I will always be available for you and at your disposition as, once again I must say that, you are someone with great personal value. As a matter of fact I do feel honored to have entered into a close and privileged relationship with you. I am sure that you are feeling just about the same thing too.

All of my attention and my vigilance is focused on you and I will always be at your service. I will not hesitate to tell you if a certain change or significant event is set to occur in your personal astrological configuration. You can fully count upon my devotion.

HERE IS THE PHOTO OF THE REIKI GRID WHICH I PERFORMED ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

Jenna

i have deleted my name for safety reasons, due to slight internet paranoia. hope this will help others.

DONT LET HER SUCK YOU IN!!! i was lucky enough to be smart enough to not send her the money.

even teenagers and kids can get conned. age holds no boundaries to con artists so watch your back

f760042d, 2009-06-22, 05:38AM CDT

I nearly fell for Jaennas bullshit. She had sent me the same information that she had sent everyone else who have subscribed to her. I was forunate in this instance not to send her any money.

1cb102b8, 2009-06-23, 01:14PM CDT

Hi, i nearly scammed too! Had a gut feeling it was too good to be true, thank God.I Googled her name and found this site, Thanks.My initial reading was more or less the same as everybody elses, except,I only have 52 days to turn my life around! Ha! I don't think so........It's such a pity that people do this, because some people have serious issues in their lives and have no where to turn for a bit if hope only sites like that. Shame on them. "What goes around comes around" I say.

Thanks again

susie

536db754, 2009-06-23, 09:29PM CDT

Received the exact same letter(s) plus a discount at $45. and today I only have a few days left before that important "astrological" period. Thank you everyone for sharing your infos, it smelled scam from day 1 but happy to be able to confirm my doubts

536db754, 2009-06-23, 09:42PM CDT

13d5b305, 2009-06-24, 11:53PM CDT

JENNA IS A FUCKING BITCH BASTARD! SHE NEARLY GOT THE FUCKING MONEY OFF ME

d47861c6, 2009-07-01, 01:27PM CDT

I also recently signed up with her and i got worried abd googled her and came up with so many complaints. But now what happens to the id number we all provided her with???????????????????????????????????

ff1a2c29, 2009-07-05, 11:45AM CDT

I had my astrological reading. She accurately deppicted the problems in my life. It helped me make important and well made decisions. She told me things about my love life and compatibility check that helped me look at my compatibility objectively. She was right about everything she said and gave me a detailed everyday forecast/reading for 6 months. day by day! It only costed 35 dollars. I am extremelly grateful. It's helped me in more ways than one. Thank you Jenna!

055cb603, 2009-07-07, 10:20AM CDT

YES LIKE ALL OF THE OTHERS I'M CURRENTLY BEING SCAMMED. THE PAYMENT HASN'T BEEN POSTED YET. CAN ANYONE SAY LINCH MOB!!!!! PEOPLE GET BEHEADED FOR THINGS LIKE THIS, AND I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO SWING THE AX. IF I EVER GO TO FRANCE I'LL BE MAKING A SUPRISE VISIT TO OUR NAUGHTY LITTLE FRIEND.

ff16f389, 2009-07-11, 06:09PM CDT

my experiences with jenna were possitive and think the lady knows to much about my personal situations not to have some kind of special knowledge or power.......i was impressed to say least...

22187930, 2009-07-24, 05:02PM CDT

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ... Are you one of this vampire's collaborators ?

b13b8a3a, 2009-07-27, 04:24AM CDT

Hi

I got my prediction and was told that I would win money I haven't am I a sucker???

37001873, 2009-07-31, 01:40AM CDT

Hi Guys,

This is a simple fraud, I posted my resume on a website and she got hold of it very easily and based on the resume she was clever enuff to make an initial assesment and show off her astrological skills (sic) !

e9d4d131, 2009-07-31, 09:21AM CDT

This seemed weird when I first submitted the requested info (first name, birth date, email) and the website came back with some weak-sounding excuse that it could not send 'large files' to a yahoo email address. Maybe her website aboutastro has been noted by yahoo as a spammer/scammer website.

I don't know what prompted me to google her info, but I am grateful for all of you who have posted your dealings with this website/persona.

f5e5cd1c, 2009-08-13, 02:28PM CDT

well, I got a reading about 2 years ago and so far my reading is pretty accurate. There were specific details in my reading that I was amazed about considering I never gave personal info or talked over the phone. I was pretty satisfied. Maybe you need to contact Sylvia Brown.

323d4a14, 2009-08-20, 01:05AM CDT

hi my name is debbie and i to had my astrology done ///well my special days have been and gone and what happend? nothing i spent more money playing these games than i won .i only won 21.10aus dollars so im really not impressed at all if i could i would demand my money back

6e34cdc9, 2009-08-20, 10:19AM CDT

My name is Nijah Douglas what can you tell me about my life and love life and what i wiil take place with me Nijah Douglas and destiny this is Nijah I. Douglas

e5c1b74b, 2009-08-24, 12:05PM CDT

I too have been scammed by this astrology site so I have, today, contacted my card provider, RBS, Scotland, and reported this. They are sending me out a form which I have to complete and, hopefully, I will get my money back. Not a great deal of money I grant you but now it is all about the principle.

d1d01406, 2009-08-28, 02:50AM CDT

HI JENNA I DO WANT TO SEND YOU THAT MONEY BUT I DON'T HAVE IT RIGHT NOW I'M NOT WORKING BUT I HOPE I GET IT IN THE NEXT THREE OR FOUR DAYS OK FUNZIAL

6aa3084d, 2009-08-31, 02:38AM CDT

I know this is an old post. But like most or all of you because it's late and there's a lot of complaints, but mine was EXACTLY, I mean to a T, just like your's, and I got so excited about mine, cause I've been itching to go to the casino, so when she said I was going to get money from a game or lottery, I was like this is my sign. I've been thinking about thinking about giving in with the 60$, but thanks to you guys, I have 60 in my pocket!

716fafdc, 2009-09-16, 09:50AM CDT

Wow I just got the email telling me I have a 30 cycle and I was going to win a large sum of money in the lottery.

I sent her a email and told her her reading was general and could apply to anyone.She offered no details of my life

if she could see the future and the past she would know that I had just lost my job.

I told her if she knows the future and this was a guareenteed win then she can just send the detailed information. Since she knows the future she knows I'll pay her after I win the lottery.

kim j

59d6ae29, 2009-10-01, 12:28PM CDT

I got a free reading from her that was of course the same as everybody else's. I have been continuing to recieve e-mails from her and I just read them out of curiousity. Here is the latest one. Sounds convincing huh?? Don't let her get to you!

Dear Jenifer,

I've actually got something a little unusual to tell you about and I am sure that you will find what I have to say very interesting indeed. What I came accross first started out as a rather strange coincidence. I was working a reading for another person which I am helping at the moment and I suddenly started thinking about you very strongly and I wondered why. I then became very excited as I noticed that this person shared certain startling similarities with you Jenifer. This person was also female, born Pisces and was around about the same age as you. The similarity between your personalities was the most striking however as this person also had huge untouched sources of inner potential which were completely unused and was also struggling with a number of obstacles which prevented certain important opportunities to be fully exploited. In fact now I think about it, this person was born on the same day as you the 19 February but just a year before on the 19 February 1981. Faced with such a host of strange coincidences I wanted to check whether or not this was in fact your astral twin (we each have an astral twin and it is always very interesting to discover this other person as we normally share very similar destinies, often with only a few years of difference).

I did check a little further and unfortunately this person was not your astral twin but as I was studying your configuration I came across some very interesting information which could be even more important than your astral twin and I am writing to you today to tell you about this discovery.

In fact this person who came to consult me just a few days ago asked me to study their Karma and to help them regress into their Past Lives. This may seem unusual to you but I was asked for help as this person often had the bizarre impression to already know a place when it was in fact completely new to them or to seem know someone when meeting them only for the first time. By investigating this deja-vu and Karma and by regressing into past lives we made some startling discoveries. We were able to make some good advances together and we were able to understand more about this person's capacities and why certain problems kept cropping up. We were able to find some good solid solutions to this person's pre-occupations.

You must be asking yourself what this all has to do with you Jenifer and I will now explain this to you. There are significant coincidences which exist between this person and yourself and I quickly came to realize that although you two were not at all astral twins it was also vital to produce the same kind of reading for you. I then began working on this regression for you Jenifer. I wanted to help you and satisfy my own curiosity about the great destiny I began to suspect that you had in store for you. I made a startling discovery....

It is clear to me that you have been living through the same series of problems throughout all of your past lives. This is in fact damaging to you as it stops you from liberating yourself completely from a few of the problems which have been haunting you for some time now in this lifetime and which you really want to get rid of. I had to write to you straight away as you have already told me that you want to get out of this vicious circle. I know that you have lived through some fairly traumatic events in a number of your Past Lives and that you now have a difficulty bringing out all of your talents. These difficulties are indirectly linked to certain events in your past (events which took place hundreds of years ago) and their roots are deeply set in your unconsciousness. I have come to realize today is that it is possible to free you from these constraints and to liberate you from this past trauma and to help you lead the life you truly deserve to live. You will finally be able to be serene and in harmony with yourself.

I also know that for you to accomplish this Jenifer it is important to come to terms with the concept of past lives so let me now tell you just a few things about past lives in general before going on to explain how you can use this technique to liberate yourself from the problems which have been ruining your life for such a long time now.

Far too often we blindly believe in what we have been taught without using our own faculties to examine the world around us and to come to our own conclusions. The concept of reincarnation and of Karma has existed since the dawn of time and it forms the foundation of a number of the great religions of the East: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and Zoroastrianism. Japanese esoteric Dadaism, Tibetan traditions and other disciplines of South-East Asia also make use of these ideas. In ancient Greece, the main scientific and philosophical schools accepted the principal of past lives, notably the Pythagoreans, Aristotelians and the Platonists. Ancient jewish groups such as the Hessians, the Pharsians and the Caraites include the notion of past lives in their teachings and these branches of jewish faith form the basis of modern day Christianity. The Gnostics, the Kabbalistes, Amerindians, pre-columbine cultures, Polynesian Shamans, Celtic Druids and the wise men of African, Peruvian, Columbian and Brazilian cultures also share this faith as do many modern schools of thought such as the Theosophies and the Anthroposohes.

I have used past life regression techniques for many years now as these are fantastically efficient techniques and are capable of plunging the client deep into the subconscious to do a little 'spring-cleaning'! Unfortunately in the West science has rejected spirituality as an irrational dream even though in antiquity the Greek, Egyptian, Mayan and Incan societies spent a great deal of time researching the nodes of the past and therapeutic techniques developed to dissolve these nodes became a part of everyday life. However it must be said that through the work of quantum physics a certain notion of reincarnation has been re-introduced over the past few years. Today many experiments have sought to prove re-incarnation and these experiments have been greatly supported by the reports of spontaneous past life regressions which have occurred to people in various states of altered consciousness. These regressions occur whether or not the individual previously 'believed' in past lives. In a number of these cases, the regression can be objectively assessed. I have battled for a long time now against the commonly held belief that the past is just the past and that is has zero impact on the present. The many seances I have performed and the research I have undertaken into regression and past lives have shown me exactly how I can help my patients to explore their past lives and then solve the problems and dilemmas of the present. This exploration is also therapeutic as my patients are able to throw off the weight of the traumatic events they have lived through in the past and discover the power and beauty of hidden talents. A few months ago for example I performed a past live regression for a 12 year old boy and I discovered that he had an innate skill for music which came from a life he had lived through 130 years previously as a musician in Italy. The boy himself had never taken up music, either through a lack of time or simply because the opportunity to do so had never came up. I advised his parents to enroll him in music classes, which they did, and the boy naturally chose the violin. His teacher was amazed by the speed at which this boy acquired his new musical skill and he is now generally regarded as a young genius with an unsettling musical ability. Despite the short time he has been learning the violin he gives the impression that he has been playing for years and years, which is indirectly true!

But lets get back to you Jenifer, after this brief technical digression. As I have already told you it would be good to work on your past lives. A regression would be very revealing. I don't want to begin this regression without your full consent but I must admit that I have already start to look a little bit further and I can tell you now that I have come across a great deal of information which will be extremely useful for understanding exactly what kind of person you are today. I have also come to realize that a complete past life regression will allow you to come to terms with the concern which you have at this time. This regression will help you to avoid re-living certain of the trauma you have experienced in the past and which stem from an unresolved interior conflict which began in one of your past lives. Above all this regression will serve as an efficient tool, armed with the personal knowledge which this regression will bring you will understand yourself even better, you will find answers to all the questions you ask yourself about your personality, your relationships with other people and you will reveal hidden talents which you acquired during past lives.

You will then understand your aim in life and where exactly your destiny is taking you and you will find out what your objectives and challenges should be and which lessons you should work on to satisfy the thirst of your soul. This regression is probably the most useful tool you can get hold of to discover exactly what your goals are in life and where the direction of your life is going to take you. You will be beginning a fascinating voyage in time and space and you marvel at your previous lives, how you lived these lives, where and who with. You will discover who you have been before and why you have chosen to be yourself Jenifer in this lifetime when you re-entered the world on the 19 February 1982.

I will not, as I have just said, begin this past life regression without your permission as there is, I must admit, a very heavy workload. I just need your consent and I will then start dealing with the rest. I will work on your regression and I will send you the results of this work in a full personal reading. You can request your past life regression on the following page:

Jenna

If, however you no longer wish to receive any messages from me, please let me know at : http://aboutastro.com/removemail.php?c=fpcyh&r=2q

e982cde9, 2009-10-07, 10:14AM CDT

Thanks God i was guided. i just received the horoscope but i`m not yet fully convince. i was searching her name and drop in here. we`ll at least i know already. thak you pipz!

00c4e0a3, 2009-10-08, 10:17AM CDT

hai

i received the same mail with the same words as my reading except my name in the place of alice and the fact that my transit period is 72 days.thank god that i've not paid for the detailed reading

349aea1e, 2009-10-09, 01:56AM CDT

Dear jenna

Thanks to sent my this website.

Viola

349aea1e, 2009-10-09, 01:58AM CDT

Dear jenna

Thanks to sent my this website.

Viola

4b6d265a, 2009-10-09, 05:24AM CDT

I paid $35 USD for a sinastry report, paid them in USD because i am in Europe and the currency on Genna?s site for Euros was too high, so has i told i paid in USD.

When i got the report, i thought that it was missing by accident chapter two, i sent or should i say i tried, the email bellow:

"Dear Genna,

I have asked a full compatibility report with a partner who?s not with me at the moment, i told you that he is not my husband, however i wanted the reading/sinastry for me and that person. Remember an aquarius from the twenty fifth January 1961 born at xxxxx at two a.m.?

You?ve sent me a reading abouth me and a 6 month forecast.

Chapter 2 of my reading is missing, I don?t understand why you didn?t sent it.

So i hope you will reset the report and clear it up to me."

Until know i did not got any answer and the email adresses are all rejecting my messages, in permanent failure, etc etc. So this lady is scamming people to say the least, because if it wasn?t so she would sent a message saying that the payment was short or something, she would not trunckate my messages. People like this give bad name to others who may be serious and competent. After this i will never ever ask an astrologist, numerologist and so on for a reading if i am not in his presence. In fact in my country (Portugal) i have some very god, competent, famous professionals. So be aware for these people in Internet,if you need help on a matter and you want a professional person of these areas go to their office, there at least you can ask freely and the person has to respond.

6149bd41, 2009-10-19, 10:12AM CDT

what should i do to get my horoscope everyday since i do not have an alternative email adresse.i am Meh& my email is [email protected]

db9df3b1, 2009-10-21, 08:15PM CDT

I paid $65.00 and never received my reading. She never answer my e-mail I didn't get my money back. I also called CT.and no one answer.

barbara jean

0b1342fa, 2009-10-27, 05:14AM CDT

thanks a lot i was going to be scammed.i recieved the same letter too alice.thanks a zillion

beaf4c3b, 2009-10-29, 11:20PM CDT

anu poh ang kapalaran koh

pwede koh po vah malaman,kc po wala

na po akong tatay lumayas po xa nung mag grade 6 plang po akoh..,malaki poh ang pangarap koh sa buhay...,gusto koh po tlga malaman ang aking kapalaran

bffe3171, 2009-10-31, 03:41PM CDT

?? ? ? ? ?! ??? ??? ? ? , ? ??? ?? ? ? '? ? , ??? ? ? ' , ? ? NNN, ' ? ? NNN. ? ?? ??? ? '? ? ? ??. ,, ?? ,, ?? . ? ? , ? ? ? ? ? ( , '? , N .. .) ?? ?? ??? ? ' ??? ? ? ? ?? '? .

? ??? '? ? ??

- ??? ? ???.

?? , ' ?? '? . ? ? ??? ,, ?? NNNN ??? ?? , ' '? ? ? '??? '?

??? ? ??? NNNN ??? ??? ?? ? ? ? , ? Nnnnn ? ??? :

??? ? ?-?? 31 '? .

? ? - ?? 28 ' ? .

? ? - ?? 29 ' ? .

?? ?? ??? ?? ? ' , ' ' ??. Nnnnn ? ? . NN ??? ?? ' .

? ?? ??? , '? ? ? ' ??? - ? ??? ??. ?? ? ? ? ? .

'? ?? ? ??? ? ? ??? ???? ?.

P.S. ? '? ? ?? . - ? ? ?? ??? , ? ? ???? , ? ' ?? ? :" ?? " . ? ??? ' ? ??' .

? ? ? , ?? ? '.

9e60ec60, 2009-10-31, 10:00PM CDT

Hello guys

I am a bit surprise to read all these comments, i paid Jenna for a reading a year ago and i must say the reading was quite complete and accurate. She gave me really precise details about what was going to happen - in fact it was already happening, i was in the middle of a big change. but i was really amaized by the precise information.

I trust all the comments, and i am sure that she' s not to be trusted (she copy/paste a LOT) but I also wanted to know that personally i didn??t feel cheated and the price to pay was pretty good for such work.

a40e0e93, 2009-11-06, 09:39AM CST

i also didn't got any further mails of free reading........... she is genuine theif........ my god.........

722c0602, 2009-11-07, 08:31AM CST

hello Jenna i read the message and i thank you but i don't want to sent me more message about my life ! thank you again ! have a great day COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_54146#

d0aad8ba, 2009-11-10, 02:42PM CST

hi jenna

what is the next step that i got to make 4 me what must use explaine me more because i really dont understand what do u mean i really need your help!!! waiting 4 your answer

668077bc, 2009-11-20, 02:59AM CST

I too had many emails from jenna about astro, all which were pretty accurate and free,then came the one were i was to pay $60,but i didnt have that amount and paid her more like $10,after 2 days i recieved my full reading and i have to say it was spot on.

So much so that i am now living the life i deserve like she said and no longer living the life i had been which was forced onto me from the past.

I met my new partner exactly how she said i would .She did say i would come into money and i did but not at the time she said i would tho money isnt a huge deal to me like it is with some people.

I think alot of people look into these readings far too much and expectations lead to frustration.

These messages are a guide and shouldnt be read into too much it is up to ourselves to make what we want out of life.

My sister and mother have also had a reading and they too were so pleased.So if jenna is a scam then shes a very very good one.

Some astrologers and mediums will not give readings to certain people,for many reasons.

1c02bfc6, 2009-11-20, 07:22AM CST

Jenna is a scam, nobody should trust her. See for yourself:

Need I say more. There is a lot more websites out there that expose Jenna is a scam

98c24fdf, 2009-12-13, 07:51AM CST

ya that's true she is a scam scam scam and now onwards i don't want ur name in my inbox.

6ea034cc, 2009-12-19, 07:41AM CST

wonderful advise which I plan to do . As yet I have not recieved my free reading but don't care as i was going to delete it any way . I don't trust her and was just curious to see how soon she would try to get me to send money .I deliberately checked her out immediatley and found this site . I am sorry that so many of you have been scamed and I hope that things will turn out well for you all in the end .If we all take the very good advice and keep clicking on her ads. it really will make a difference ,the idea in a scam is to make money not lose it !

b76ad50e, 2010-01-01, 04:42PM CST

Hi its just turned 2010, paid for a reading on the 26th Dec, man was I fooled I should have investigated her before all this, I am bummed out.

Paid my 60 bucks and got sent a massed produced document, Book of revalations or whatever it was called, that didn't seem all like me.

I keep trying to contact her but shes not available, also I want her to stop doing this to all those people who fall for her phony letters, I don't know how she even got my email address.

6fb5a2cb, 2010-01-05, 12:21AM CST

I too was decieved by Mr. Jenna. I can't believe that more people do not know about him/her/it. Why doesn't aboutastro.com have anything on their homepage about this? Know I have to get a new bank card. At least it was only 30.00 and not 60.00! I would be more pissed off!

10c45085, 2010-01-08, 06:28PM CST

r u 1 of jenna's gang? that u r sayinng that!!!!

3120744c, 2010-01-16, 11:19AM CST

are you about me future?

i vist in aus you told me ?

my married family or out family?

are you told me my star?

what time i am going in abrod?

please tele me soon

3a866aaf, 2010-01-29, 07:49AM CST

get your free reading you will somehow feel it is accurate,you have to be honest with yourself don't worry about what others are commenting.then pay $6o to get your full reading,you will be amazed.you won't be dissappointed.I've got mine read about5 months ago i am very pleased with the accuracy of things what's $60 these days,there is a cost of doing businees,you don't spend money means no improvement in life.this is my personal experience.

2d5958af, 2010-02-16, 02:45AM CST

At first, I feel like to try. What I have got to loose, it's a free reading. But the further I proceed I don't know why, I have a strong feeling that I cannot trust this jenna thing. (Especially when it said I have to submit other e-mail address other than my yahoo because it's large size report is banned by yahoo). So I browse for comments or infos or whatever that can clarify my suspicion.

Here is what I found:

Jenna aboutastro.com

From Astro-Databank

Jump to: navigation, search

Jenna at aboutastro.com as a person or astrologer does not exist. It is a fraud website run by a man in France, and it gives astrology and horoscopes a bad name.

To make it worse, the fake 'Jenna' tries to make it look as if 'she' was related to astro.com, the Astrodienst website. A similar domain was chosen, and is made visually to look a lot like 'about astro.com'. Astrodienst receives a lot of complaints about "its" Jenna astrologer, who victims think is related to astro.com.

The domain name is registered to: Alexandre Baronnet, Sarl Atoll, AboutAstro, 1 Route De Bordeaux, 33550 Le Tourne, FRANCE.

Other domain names used to do Jenna business: secure-astro.com pro-astrologer.com

Please use a search engine to search for 'Jenna astrology' and you will learn more.

Retrieved from "http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Jenna_aboutastro.com"

1c21f102, 2010-02-18, 08:38AM CST

omg, this is exactly what that stupiod person sent me...thanks I didn?t pay for that.

10ac7850, 2010-03-18, 03:31PM CDT

unfortunately i paid for the fradulant reading,

got doubt when the trere were two replies and the dates of my request were different

9f227535, 2010-03-28, 04:51PM CDT

I cant beleive I found this site. I also have been sucked in as I was told that I was to go through a transit period of 65 days and was to start in May but not only that I would gain all these opportunitys in this time not only that the all to familiar one is that Im going to win a big amount of money through the lotteries or gaming. what a load of bull shit I am so relieved I did not get a reading from her she sounded so spot on thanks for the warning.

f6560b21, 2010-03-28, 08:46PM CDT

This is basically for entertainment purposes. You don't go to Disneyland and explain the ride to the kids. If getting a reading makes you feel good, I say more power to you. Just in moderation. :)

ecdd5a60, 2010-03-31, 04:48AM CDT

I was contacted by Jenna over a yr ago saying that I was entering a life changing period and she gave dates. Because of the way that I've been brought up I felt that this was an obvious scam and replied to her saying this and not mincing my words. She kept e-mailing me and I told her again that it was a scam and she was just trying to get money out of me. Well a yr on and I felt really bad as the dates she had given turned out to be a period of life changing events. I've just spent all morning writting a long letter to her telling her of what happened and saying that I was sorry for doubting her. Ofcourse as soon as i've tried to send it, it was rejected and now I find that i'm feeling really silly and sitting here reading all your comments. Oh well life moves on and at least I know that I can trust my original judgements! All the best to you all, Take care. Big Red

c69f448b, 2010-04-21, 01:44AM CDT

i love with my borfrind still 2 yrs.he work other country noe he came back so how i can suprise him...plz telll me

Anonymous, 2010-05-01, 02:20AM CDT

hi jenna.i thank u for the information u sant to my mail.i am mr Goodluck ojiaka,please for now i dont have money i dont have acard to pay.but if u can give me.an easy way to pay u. for ur good work.alway have me in ur mind do all u can ? thanks and God bles

93946503, 2010-05-10, 03:41PM CDT

Just had an email from Jenna today and did some research. Found out that Jenna (Terry Davis) has more sites and frauds a lot.

Dunno why aboutastro.com is still up since Terry has been sentenced to prison acoording to an article published March1 2010. See following link: http://www.registercitizen.com/articles/2010/03/01/news/doc4b8c6ecd0b282151757360.txt

24cca027, 2010-05-08, 06:48PM CDT

Hi Jenna first of all i woud like to tell you that i liked your nice face nice to meet you please tell me if i will be married when i know him or not yet tell me about his age i he from my ame nationality or other tell me about moeny if i will have good work and if i will stay living in the same house or not if i will live in the ame country or i will change thanks alot darling kisses for you

636a0e66, 2010-05-14, 10:16AM CDT

Jenna: Thanks for your comprehensive horoscope, which coincides with what I have been thinking in the past months.

I am consconed about the year 2012, which the Mayans and other earlier and advanced civilizations, which ends an era on December 21,2012 at 11:11AM. It is supposed to be a "year" in our universe, about 25,800 years our time.

The veil will be lifted so that the people who are four dimensional (fire,air,earth & water) will be enlightened to the fifth dimensional-what we called intuition or what is behind 'air', the breath of life.

John HB

ae9a46c6, 2010-05-25, 10:10PM CDT

It worked for me. I paid the money and in the complete report she sent me most of it was generic, but the first two pages that had a summary of the year had special dates highlighted, were bang on. I was amazed by the accuracy of the days she pointed out. But let me tell you something, I could not control anything even though I knew the dates. What was suppose to happen happened.

5ea2e89f, 2010-05-26, 09:39PM CDT

dont u have a pic of this man who is pretending to be a woman??? i really want to know who he is or what he looks like

a02a0ea4, 2010-06-18, 10:19AM CDT

hi jenna

i just want to thanx u for u good message u sent to me. second i just want to tell you that im jobless and for the time being i dont ve money in my account so i cant be able to send to you the money you requested me for your service, and i dont know what i can do right now so can you advice me on that ,or what i can do cos i just need your asistance,plz.. thanx in advance and my God bleSs you for the help you are giving to the people of GOD

7068f14f, 2010-06-20, 07:40AM CDT

I believe this site comes from France. I did purchase a report, none of which came true. I received numerous pages of the report and general information on astrology and reading methods, as well as a detailed natal reading and with a promise of substantial life-changing lottery winning. Bah-humbug !

70616427, 2010-06-21, 05:55AM CDT

I sent out the 60 dollars and have heard nothing. the link that was on my original message that i recieved from this jenna in no longer available but my check was cashed on the 7th of june of 2010. There is no follow up email from her of any kind.

636d1c5a, 2010-06-21, 12:39PM CDT

I sent 60 USD and got reading in January, 2010. About months ago I requested free reading and got lots of marketing emails after it to force me to order another payed reading for discount 45 USD. It was charged from my credit card but I haven't got any reading any more. I sent request and got auto replay to fulfill some kind of form, but my computer does not open that page any more. I guess this is scam and will inform the bank not to pay that charge.

e9dbcb14, 2010-06-22, 04:18AM CDT

although i did not pay her any fee but whatever she write me, previously and now that is quite right and I feel she/he has a sound knowledge. but still i did not accept to pay her becoz i m confused whether i have to pay or not? please quide me.

cd60a4d3, 2010-06-23, 05:48AM CDT

I paid got my reading, went into it but it was alot of reading and didnt have the time to read it when i opened it, i came back to it later to finish reading and now cannot get into the link, i have emailed her but have yet to receive a response, my request date was wrong also, i think it is wrong and want my money back.

97dc581d, 2010-06-30, 09:11AM CDT

I think we can just all write off all our $$$ we are going to get nothing and don't expect your $ back...live and learn she scammed up all.....

265430bc, 2010-06-30, 03:29PM CDT

so ver, very stupid u people, dont u know how fraudulent these 2 bit low-life hustlers cheap scamming pathetic puked huckesters are? WISE UP PEOPLE and quit putting money in these scamming so- called psychics pockets

65a912c1, 2010-07-10, 09:04PM CDT

Dear jann, Its Mohammed Thx for the email you sent to me about my financial and love life presently, all what you have said are all right madam, but pls i have a problem about sending you money, i have presently broke financialy, i know this is dissapointing to you, but God knows its the truth i am saying here, i am expecting some money to get to me through a business i am about to get in now, and pls send me the steps about what and how i need to behave so this does not passes me by, and i promise when this money gets to me i will be sending your fee to you through Western Union Money Transfer because i do not have credit cards too.

I will be waiting to hear from you effectivelly plsssssss Jenn... I beg you with the Lords Name help me and i will not dissapoint you atall.

e6e83575, 2010-07-22, 02:46AM CDT

dear jeena Hi im sorry ididnt contact u but believe me there is some problem now i want to ask who is Angel father what is the use of this in my life ?I m getting trouble from my mother in law always she torcher me she all the time hurt me what to do please guide me &WE LIVE IN joint family please tell me the way i mfade of all these thing

20b0d6b4, 2010-07-26, 02:00AM CDT

As far I can see Jenna is a computer program used by astrologers who work from aboutastro.com However as astrology often uses complicated calculations to give accurate readings I would not let this bother me. But I do think it is questionable to pass a program and an anonymous group of astrologers off as a smiling, motherly, middle aged woman called Jenna.

dce2c497, 2010-07-27, 03:12PM CDT

Respected madam thank you so much.i completely satisfy with your work.bt jenna i have some problem.that is i stay in india.and now i am doing study.now time i am not able to paying your fee.bt i try to quickly arrange your fee.my father give me only 2500 rs(indian currency) for a one month.and my expence for a month room rent,food bill and light bill.i spend some extra work .your fee 45 dollar = 3000 rs indian currency.so give me some time to arrange the fee.my english is poor so forgive me.thank you..your faithful parth

bdb41afd, 2010-08-07, 09:35AM CDT

hi jen give me perfect no.of pcso lotto 6/45. thnx

54da9ca6, 2010-08-12, 01:30AM CDT

Yes, all of you are right. Jenna is a scam, and so are so many others who use psuedo names and trick the desperate public. We've all been taken for a good ride! However I think this would be a good lesson for all of us to be careful in the future and not trust these hocus poscus astrologers on line. I have been fooled by so many of them and now atlast I have learned my lesson.

4cbf0d42, 2010-08-12, 01:33AM CDT

b7a5443c, 2010-09-05, 07:22AM CDT

i would like my future professional practice life as well as personal life.

0e540fa9, 2010-09-08, 11:37PM CDT

thanks for all your comments about jenna i am from the philippines and already your different comments discourage to pursue my desire to have jenna read my life. I belice too she is a scum

8e19a123, 2010-09-11, 08:18AM CDT

please remove my email address which is [email protected] thankyou

b71e895b, 2010-09-21, 09:04AM CDT

i just wrote you a message on hotmail i think you got it and you replied ad you told me o do this am Randa

e5220f36, 2010-09-25, 11:57AM CDT

hi it is me edikehe i get your email

ebe5e051, 2010-10-23, 05:38PM CDT

I keep receiving emails from this 'Jenna' and must admit, I to was interested in hearing about my astrology reading. The first email I received from her, I told her if she could really read me, she would know that I am unemployed and have no money to pay $60.00. I then received another email from her, saying she would reduce her price to $40.00. Just as I was about to fill in the form and submit my $40.00, I said to myself, let me first do a search on Jenna to make sure she is legitimate. And that's when I saw all these emails of he/she scam. You all just saved me $40.00. Thank you.!

712be838, 2010-11-05, 05:38PM CDT

oh, is she a real astrologer? free without knowing a clue about you astrologers. She is FAKE PEOPLE so stop throwing with money on this conspirancy. They asked for my email adresses at least one more so they could send me spam messages that confirmed their GREAT OPPORTUNITY ARISING WITH THE "BIG" TRANZIT. Come on folks. Get real and call for a real astrologer near by, no one can "read" symbols that are identic with those of the ones that were borned exactly at the same day, time, houer and place- hospital with you. If anyone believes someone can know every single piece of his life analising a chart is so very wrong. Go make your personal astrologer where you can be confident in revealing your life.

b4e19bf8, 2010-12-14, 10:38PM CST

hi mam can u gve me a lucky n..tnx

7e2d1010, 2010-12-15, 12:57PM CST

My respect to author & readers.

I found this good,she sent me her informations about me.She have expected for my needs,and I will get what I lost.

I have got some>finally it is up for any one accept or refuse.

It is up to God.

4dc0de3e, 2010-12-21, 08:03AM CST

hi. i donot knoe how oparate internet. i not very wel english.pl.

8faad7a9, 2010-12-22, 09:39PM CST

I did nt pay d money till nw!!but I am satisfied with what all she said me..nd nw i dnt understand whether to pay for it or not.so I request you to guide me regarding this....

6d2c6bfe, 2010-12-24, 07:47PM CST

I tried to get back in the e-mail that was sent to me on 12/23/10 and all of a sudden the site kept failing, I also was hooked into believing this was a real site now I know better and am glad I did not send money or a credit card info. I kept searching for the error site none listed.

06395315, 2010-12-30, 04:24PM CST

I am glad to have read your list of complains, and had not fallen into the trap. As a result, I have additional $60 to celebrate the New Year's Eve. "Happy New Year to you!" [Smile]

1c840037, 2010-12-31, 04:25AM CST

I myself, have made contact with "JENNA" from aboutastro.com

I felt, she first responded very quickly, but I also felt she was very "ACCURATE" with her information about me. The first response and reading was "FREE", in which was the "PRE-READING", then if you wanted her to do a "FULL-READING" (an e-book) this is when it cost you; $60.00. This woman knew a lot of information about me, even within her "PRE-READING",in which was "FREE", and the "ONLY" information I gave her was my "FIRST NAME", and my "BIRTH DATE" is "ALL". She sent me an "INCREDIBLE" reading about myself that "NO-ONE" could possibly know anything about, "BUT ME"!! So I honestly do have faith within her readings.

Within your "FULL-READING" (the reading that costs), you have to respond "EXACTLY" to what JENNA recommends for you, she "CANNOT" predict your future, because "REAL PSYCHIC'S" do not lay-out your future in front of you,she is... "NOT GOD", so don't expect a "MIRACLE" from her!!! She can only tell a person as much as she can sense, or feel about that person. I, have had no problems with her what-so-ever!!!

1c840037, 2010-12-31, 04:26AM CST

I myself, have made contact with "JENNA" from aboutastro.com

e26f9c61, 2011-01-04, 03:14AM CST

I have been trying to contact you but every time my server informs me that my message doesnot reach you. Please if you get this message let me know. Thanks much. From Ramrooch

e18833ce, 2011-01-11, 06:23AM CST

All you need is someones birthday and then you can tell them a lot just by there sun sign. If you pay more then she would be able to give you a more accurate reading of course as then she can tell where all the other planets were aligned at the time of your birth. That sounds to me like a reasonable price to pay for a full reading. I'm sorry that some people just don't realize the work involved in something like this. Totally not everything in life is FREE..would you want to work hours for nothing in return. Myself, I thought she did an excellent job at proving what she is capable of doing for you!!

ef5fee56, 2011-01-14, 10:59AM CST

gabriella-psychic.com

tara-medium.com

premiumastrology.com Norah

aboutastro.com Jenna

are all scams. They continue to send the same emails that are annoying. Avoid getting hurt as it is an automated robot sending the emails. It is important to remember that there are genuine psychics out there. I found a really good one at www.lightaxishealing.com and they gave me a brilliant reading over skype. I actually saw and heard them in person. That was really reassuring. I hope you can see a genuine psychic. Have faith.

7f86673c, 2011-01-14, 04:38PM CST

Yeah i think Jenna s good too. I was very confused about something very important to me and then I got email from Jenna and she explained things and what was to happen. And also she got to me because she senced it I wanted help of that sort. Thank you Jenna for that but can t contact you now.

9950621e, 2011-01-22, 12:07AM CST

Jenna is a scam she sent me and my wife basically the same reading I'm glad I read the reviews so me and my wife weren't scammed it's pretty sad that people take advantage of other people especially in this hard economy we work very hard 4 our money and 2 be taken advantage of makes me sick. So jenna or who ever u are tlhats wrong.f...u

f95c4603, 2011-02-04, 12:34AM CST

if this the case, i almost got scammed too!I'm about to apply for credit card online so as to get her full reading when i also checked her site on another tab and surprise...!!! my apex feeling of excitement plunged deep into oblivion in one click of my mouse. no lies, i was very amazed with her very accurate readings that i thought she read me 98%. woe to people behind and thanks a lot guys. i do hope there's a genuine astrologer out there. it's not really a question of money but of integrity.

3bf22773, 2011-02-06, 11:57AM CST

DID ANYONE ELSE GET THIS ONE?

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE ME QUESTION THIS,(SAD THOU) X

Hello Kim,

Jenna here, your professional astrologer. First of all let me say that I am delighted to be able to accompany you during this year 2011 because I know that this year is going to be very productive and rich with opportunities for you.

I'm very happy to be able to tell you that I have just finished the study that you asked me for yesterday 5 February 2011 and I have many things to tell you about, the most important of which is a major Transit (a rare planetary motion) that will occur in your astral sky between the months of February and April 2011. The Transit which you will live through will bring significant changes to your life, and I might even say radical changes. This Transit will be a very favorable period and will have many positive repercussions notably as far as your love life is concerned but also from a material point of view and for the realization of a project that you have had in mind for a long time now. In what follows I will give you all the details about this Transit early in 2011, I will also discuss the rest of your year 2011 and the year 2012. I will also study your personality and your Past, giving you details which only you could have known about yourself. Finally I will talk about the exciting events which will occur early in 2011, which is important for you because you are going to meet a person who will play a very important role in your life.

Before providing you with any details about your future, I want to tell you how I worked on our analysis because I am used to being very accurate in my predictions and do not take my work lightly. I worked from your date of birth, 4 October 1986, your astrological sign, Libra (which is set to be on 2011's honors list!) and because you are Libra I also used your principal Decan 3th decan. These elements have enabled me to draw you a map of your astral sky Kim, which is totally unique and very personal.

I also took into consideration the epistemological origins of your first name Kim because this provides additional information about your character, as you should know that your first name was not chosen entirely by chance. It enabled me to complete your analysis with a Numerological analysis. As a matter of fact, your first name is composed of 8 letters and this enables me to combine your date of birth 4 October 1986 and Zodiac sign Libra to learn a lot about you from a numerological perspective.

I guided my work and my research using the waves, vibrations and insightful flashes that I felt when I started your analysis. It allowed me to determine the precise direction that I should work in and it was these 'flashes' which prompted me to analyze your past because I perceived that you have a number of personal blockages Kim. I realized that something had happened to you around the year 2003 when you were 17 or 18 years old that created the stumbling blocks that you encountered later in your life and you still suffer the consequences today. Rest assured that these blockages are not irreversible, you'll be able to get rid of them and we'll work towards that together. The visions and vibrations I felt about you Kim also showed me that you are now in a phase of indecision, you have a number of choices available to you concerning the recent difficulties you have encountered and it is time for you to come to terms with this and make the right decision.

I can very clearly see the intervention of a certain individual who has slowed you down and prevented you from moving on in your life. Again there is nothing irreversible, it is simply very important that you make the most of the Transit which is set to occur in just a few weeks times to remove these blockages. The visions that I had on this subject are very clear and they show that you will soon reach a positive turning point in your life, which is why I'm so pleased to be able to give you the exciting news I have for you. Before leaving the subject of these visions about you Kim, I want to tell you that I felt a lot of very positive things about your personality and your character, you have great qualities and I am proud that you accept to trust me because you are a very good person Kim.

You may be wondering about these visions Kim. So let me just take a minute to explain them. You should know that these visions are entirely rational, there is nothing supernatural or mystic about them, on the contrary it is something very natural, since they represent an exchange of energy. In Nature everything is an exchange of energy, either physical and tangible or intangible as this particular case. It is not because we cannot see these cosmic waves that they they do not exist, we can't see radio, telephone, electricity or television signals either. Cosmic waves are a source of energy, the most powerful energy that exists, we call them how we like; cosmic waves, astral fluids, 6th sense, premonitions, insights... No matter how they are called, they exist and the animals are born knowing how to use them. We lost this ability and the work of professional like me is to learn a control the interpretation of these energies over years of hard work and experience. We are all born with different innate capacities and certain of us are more sensitive to these forces and I am fortunate to have been born with strengths which I have built on.

You know what? I think you also have certain capabilities in this area Kim and I'd love to help you to develop these capacities if you wish. At the moment you are tuning in to these forces unconsciously, without really being able to explain what you feel. For example you know that changes will soon happen in your life, you do not know what when or how but you feel that things will change soon and you also feel that a very precise and important event will happen. You're quite right about these events, events which will directly concern your love life and financial situation. These events are set to occur during the Transit that I have told you about (I will go into a little more detail about this Transit in just a couple of minutes...)

I'll even go further and say that these insights that you had led you to me and to my website (you could have come across a completely different astrologer and I am not the only one qualified to guide you but I appreciate the confidence your subconscious had in me). I don't believe in luck Kim. Events occur because they are derived from a cause, and if you asked me for this personal analysis then it is precisely because you feel the need to know exactly WHAT WILL SOON HAPPEN TO YOU and what these changes are that, the changes you have recently had inklings about.

Lets get down to straight facts. The changes which your Transit will bring directly concern your financial situation and you will be able to :

to obtain a very important job for you and

And they will also have an impact on your love-life, you will :

rediscover a past love

But that's not all, you can also expect a number of other changes. You'll rally to cause which you find intensely satisfying and fulfilling and, as I have already mentioned, I also foresee the completion of a project which has been on hold for a number of financial reasons and for a lack of opportunity. This Transit is also a time when you will meet many new people and these encounters will eventually lead to new opportunities to travel abroad, the year 2011 will certainly make you more internationally mobile!

So to sum up Kim, this year 2011 is a year of extraordinary planetary effervescence and in 25 years of experience I think I have never seen such strong and intense planetary movements. These movements will affect some of us more than others Kim and you will be in the thick of it which is precisely why you should not miss your chance. I really want you to realize just how exciting this Transit is, the 88 days between February and April really will be some of the most exciting days of your life so far. Here are some details about this extremely rare and powerful Transit that will not crop up again in your astral chart for a very long time to come :

At the start of this year 2011 a Lunar eclipse occurred (4 January, you may have seen this) on the same day as the conjunction (close encounter) between Jupiter and Uranus that only happens once every 12 years and in the days that followed Jupiter moved between Zodiac signs (on January 22). These events meant that the Year 2011 started with real strength and power and the period between February and April is set to continue these rare trends. On the 17th of February the Sun conjuncts with Neptune, a rare configuration which announces a great time to be creative and intuitive and then the planet Uranus will migrate signs to a position which it hasn't been in for the past 84 years (March 11). And finally the icing on the cake... Neptune will also migrate to a position it has not been in for the past 169 years (it will happen on April 4). In addition, this Transit is made even stronger because you will remain under the positive protection of the ascending node of the Moon (also called the Northern node) which in astrology represents pure luck. This protection is happening now, it occurs from February 2 to April 4. Throughout this Transit you will be also under the direct influence of some of the minor planets, for example Pluto will be particularly influential in the longer term and will have a significant role in conjunction with Venus. And I must not forget the 5 Full Moons that will also play an important role.

So I'm sure you now see why I insist so strongly on the importance of this Transit Kim. 2011 will be anything but mundane, you will need to be prepared to experience emotions of a rare intensity. Your habits will be completely shattered and I will even say that 2011 marks the beginning of a radical change in your life.

Now I must speak of something you have to careful of Kim. I ask you to be careful because this is important. Astrology and the esoteric sciences can guide you but you retain your own free will and the choice is yours. When I was analyzing your configuration I discovered that 4 years ago you experienced another Transit which offered you a range of opportunities. This Transit was much weaker than the one you will live through in 2011, but what I realized is that you missed vital opportunities 4 years ago, probably because you were not informed and also because you did not act in exactly the right way and at the right time. The stars can offer you opportunities but ultimately it's up to you make the most of these opportunities and reap the rewards at the right time. There is no point regretting this past Transit, the one you will soon experience is so much stronger. I simply mentioned this past Transit because your main responsibility during this coming period is to be proactive and to seize all the chances that are coming your way. You must not passively wait for good fortune to fall into your lap.

As I have already told you, if you came to my site and if you have now received this analysis from me then chance plays a very small role indeed. None of this is an accident. I believe that you knew that an important time was soon to come in your life and this is why you requested my guidance. My role is now clear, I must accompany you, guide you, advise you and give you all the information you will need to take full advantage of this Transit. This is the mission which I have set myself, I want you to be able to get the very best out of this Transit and I need to give you the precise dates and times when you should act so that you know what to do to seize the opportunities that this Transit will bring you. You need to know who the important people in your life are, you need to know which people you should avoid and you need to know how to avoid the pitfalls that may thwart you and get in your way. However I can't impose myself on you, only you can make the decision to accept my help.

If you want me to provide all the information you need, then we need to act quickly Kim. You must be ready in time. I need to spend longer on your analysis and I need to pinpoint all the important dates of this Transit, to be able to tell you when and how you need to act, why and when you can expect the results you need in your life. I must work in detail on your case and so I have set up a page for you which you can use to send me your authorization and to give me the green light. On this page I also tell you in detail exactly everything which I will work on for you. As soon as I get your go-ahead on this page then I will get straight to work:

THE LINK

I really want you to understand Kim the closeness I felt to you when I was working on your analysis. It is through the vibrations that I told you about that I was able to experience many things about you Kim and I know how you feel right now, I can foresee that as I write these lines you have not yet read all of the analysis I have done for you. You seem to be torn. You want these events that I've talked to happen, you want to live through this powerful Transit, because you need change, fresh air and renewal, and so you want to believe in all that I told you but at the same time you are trying to put up barriers (the same kind of barriers you have put up in the past as I mentioned, we need to work on this together so that you can leap over them!) and you are slamming on the brakes, bringing up the doubts and uncertainties that have so often haunted you in the past. You tell yourself that it's too good to be true, you want to see it to believe it and you say that these opportunities are not for you, they must be for someone else. It is time to put a stop to all this Kim, it is time to take charge of your destiny and I'm here to help you and convince you, and I'll keep going to the end of my mission as long as you give me your permission to do so, because remember that ultimately only your free will counts and it's you who decides! I want to convince you to take your own destiny in hand and to let me guide you through this step. Why me? Simply because I know I can help you Kim, I see, I feel it and again I know I have not been placed by accident on your path, as I said before I believe very little in chance. Allow me to explain more precisely what I feel about you kim, why I had such a strong connection with you from the beginning and what I perceive about your needs, goals and what you are searching for.

It because of all these things that I feel about you Kim that I really hope you make the most of this Transit that will occur in just a few weeks time, I know I'm repeating myself on this subject but the biggest danger of all is that you do not act Kim, for the opportunities ARE on their way and there is no doubt about that. The stars show this very clearly. Do not let yourself be overwhelmed by doubt and all the questions you ask... act now. You should also come to terms with the fact that the changes that will happen for you early in 2011 will have repercussions far beyond the year 2011, repercussions that will reach into 2012 but also into the rest of your life. I'm glad that we've come around to discussing 2012 Kim. I know this is one of the questions you ask yourself, what exactly will 2012 mean to us all (many of the people who write to me ask themselves the same question...) and I would like at this point to give you my own opinion :

I think that many of the predictions made for 2012, a certain number of misinterpretations have been used to create anxieties and fears and a certain number of facts have been taken out of context in order boost financial gains for certain unscrupulous astrologers. Given the very extensive analysis that I conducted on this subject I want to tell you this: the predictions of Nostradamus (according to the commentators who interpret his tomes The Centuries), the predictions of the Mayan people and the warnings of various new and ancient prophets with their holy books are in fact very accurate .... the end of 2012 marks the beginning of a new era and the very strong planetary movements which we have started to witness prove it, however this new era is not the end of THE world but it marks the end of A world. The old world will make way for a new era in which each of us may or may not take part and I feel that my duty throughout the next two years is help put an end to the anxiety and unrest spread by the prophecies of misfortune which have been spreading throughout the planet. This is one of the reasons that I have chosen to offer these free studies like the one you are reading Kim, to help redress the balance and to clarify the predictions of Nostradamus and of the Mayans which have been completely taken out of context by ruthless profiteers. So yes we are heading for a new era in 2012 the changes are already underway, as in your case Kim. Your own changes will begin during 2011, in just a few months time. The doors of the best years of your life will open and you will become a master of your destiny rather than make you blind follower of circumstances.

So I want you to understand Kim, that there are no obstacles to your happiness and you deserve it the very best in life. Get yourself ready to grab all of the opportunities which are set to come your way, cast aside the barriers you so often set up for yourself. Just as soon as you have clicked on the link below and sent me your authorization, I will be able to get to work for you and help to guide you through the whole of this new period in your life. I'll be able to send you all the detailed information you will need to move forward with strength and assurance.

THE LINK WAS HERE I TOOK IT OFF

Of course, I cannot say that Astrology is the remedy for all ills and to put the record straight, I would even say that Astrology is not an exact science. Astrology is a reflection of what is earthly and human so how can it be 100% exact? To look for God or the Universe through Astrology is pretentious. Looking for absolute certainty is even more pretentious. What is needed is simply the best use of Astrology's constructive power. Astrology has existed since time immemorial and it is a completely natural science which ultimately a detailed study of natural phenomena which recognizes that the planets and their movements influence the life of every living being and play a role in the unfolding of human life. In my experience, Astrology is 80% correct on average and can go up to 90% when the planetary movements that will affect a person are powerful. To be honest this is the case for your configuration Kim.

Let me go back just a second to one of the elements that I talked about at the beginning of your study.

I said that we should not neglect your experiences from the past year or so, however I've been talking all about 2011 and 2012 and the changes which these new years will bring. I said that I sensed an important meeting with a person who will subsequently play an important role in your life will occur. I would have to go a little further in my analysis to give you further details but it seems that this person is a man of about forty years of age and you'll meet this person through mutual friends. It would require further study to determine with precision the day the meeting however it is clear that the encounter will take place before the end of the year. What is also very clear in your configuration is that this person will play a fundamental role for you in 2011 and thereafter ...

So there you are Kim, I've sent you the results of my first study, I know and I hope you also realize, that it is important not to stop here and that this first study is only an introduction that has allowed you to understand that you are at the dawn of a radical age in your life. There is still a great deal to do and we must not lose any more time. All I need is your green light and I will then take care of the rest.

As far as I am concerned I feel some very positive things about you kim, I want you to know that I am at your side for any help or any advice, and even if you prefer to work with another astrologer to determine all the details you need to get the best out of your Transit. Whether I or another professional astrologer works with you about this period really isn't that important, what is important is that someone competent guides you through this Transit. In any case, I'll always be on your side and from now on you can count me as a friend and confidant. I am proud to have met you and I hope we can move forward as quickly as possible because I really want to help you change your life for the better, lets get to work together now.

Your friend and your professional astrologer

76ad5d9d, 2011-02-07, 01:44AM CST

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i also fall in love

12a2fb2b, 2011-02-15, 04:38AM CST

ma'm i feel sorry for my self for i cant help my self through you for i do not have dollars to pay you.....

12a2fb2b, 2011-02-15, 04:41AM CST

0b143df8, 2011-02-15, 11:24PM CST

i get exactly like this from her..lol

36e2e635, 2011-02-17, 03:52PM CST

Except at about every 5th word being Kim, I received Tammy. Rest exactly the same!! Spend the whole 1 hr reading today, 16 Feb 2011. When I wanted to check authentisity to give my husbands name I found this complaint. Thank you.

c109f3f0, 2011-02-18, 09:06AM CST

how are you jenna i am fine i send my email for you but you did.t reply my astrological prediction.now please send to me.thank you

cd82fe1b, 2011-02-20, 08:23AM CST

HI, all This web site should be deleted @ why yahoo is not doing any thing and the people is getting scam. lucky me i have readed this complaints,com.

eb7b229b, 2011-02-21, 01:07AM CST

OMG, I just got the SAME email that Kim did. FUCK, I'M screwed

eb7b229b, 2011-02-21, 01:54AM CST

AUTO REPLY FOR LIBRANS- Don't feel bad Kim- our letters are EXACTLY THE SAME!

Call your bank and ask them to block your card- I just did.

Hello Lauren,

I'm very happy to be able to tell you that I have just finished the study that you asked me for yesterday 16 February 2011 and I have many things to tell you about, the most important of which is a major Transit (a rare planetary motion) that will occur in your astral sky between the months of February and April 2011. The Transit which you will live through will bring significant changes to your life, and I might even say radical changes. This Transit will be a very favorable period and will have many positive repercussions notably as far as your love life is concerned but also from a material point of view and for the realization of a project that you have had in mind for a long time now. In what follows I will give you all the details about this Transit early in 2011, I will also discuss the rest of your year 2011 and the year 2012. I will also study your personality and your Past, giving you details which only you could have known about yourself. Finally I will talk about the exciting events which will occur early in 2011, which is important for you because you are going to meet a person who will play a very important role in your life.

Before providing you with any details about your future, I want to tell you how I worked on our analysis because I am used to being very accurate in my predictions and do not take my work lightly. I worked from your date of birth, 22 October 1987, your astrological sign, Libra (which is set to be on 2011's honors list!) and because you are Libra I also used your principal Decan 3th decan. These elements have enabled me to draw you a map of your astral sky Lauren, which is totally unique and very personal.

I also took into consideration the epistemological origins of your first name Lauren because this provides additional information about your character, as you should know that your first name was not chosen entirely by chance. It enabled me to complete your analysis with a Numerological analysis. As a matter of fact, your first name is composed of 6 letters and this enables me to combine your date of birth 22 October 1987 and Zodiac sign Libra to learn a lot about you from a numerological perspective.

I guided my work and my research using the waves, vibrations and insightful flashes that I felt when I started your analysis. It allowed me to determine the precise direction that I should work in and it was these 'flashes' which prompted me to analyze your past because I perceived that you have a number of personal blockages Lauren. I realized that something had happened to you around the year 2004 when you were 17 or 18 years old that created the stumbling blocks that you encountered later in your life and you still suffer the consequences today. Rest assured that these blockages are not irreversible, you'll be able to get rid of them and we'll work towards that together. The visions and vibrations I felt about you Lauren also showed me that you are now in a phase of indecision, you have a number of choices available to you concerning the recent difficulties you have encountered and it is time for you to come to terms with this and make the right decision.

I can very clearly see the intervention of a certain individual who has slowed you down and prevented you from moving on in your life. Again there is nothing irreversible, it is simply very important that you make the most of the Transit which is set to occur in just a few weeks times to remove these blockages. The visions that I had on this subject are very clear and they show that you will soon reach a positive turning point in your life, which is why I'm so pleased to be able to give you the exciting news I have for you. Before leaving the subject of these visions about you Lauren, I want to tell you that I felt a lot of very positive things about your personality and your character, you have great qualities and I am proud that you accept to trust me because you are a very good person Lauren.

You may be wondering about these visions Lauren. So let me just take a minute to explain them. You should know that these visions are entirely rational, there is nothing supernatural or mystic about them, on the contrary it is something very natural, since they represent an exchange of energy. In Nature everything is an exchange of energy, either physical and tangible or intangible as this particular case. It is not because we cannot see these cosmic waves that they they do not exist, we can't see radio, telephone, electricity or television signals either. Cosmic waves are a source of energy, the most powerful energy that exists, we call them how we like; cosmic waves, astral fluids, 6th sense, premonitions, insights... No matter how they are called, they exist and the animals are born knowing how to use them. We lost this ability and the work of professional like me is to learn a control the interpretation of these energies over years of hard work and experience. We are all born with different innate capacities and certain of us are more sensitive to these forces and I am fortunate to have been born with strengths which I have built on.

You know what? I think you also have certain capabilities in this area Lauren and I'd love to help you to develop these capacities if you wish. At the moment you are tuning in to these forces unconsciously, without really being able to explain what you feel. For example you know that changes will soon happen in your life, you do not know what when or how but you feel that things will change soon and you also feel that a very precise and important event will happen. You're quite right about these events, events which will directly concern your love life and financial situation. These events are set to occur during the Transit that I have told you about (I will go into a little more detail about this Transit in just a couple of minutes...)

I'll even go further and say that these insights that you had led you to me and to my website (you could have come across a completely different astrologer and I am not the only one qualified to guide you but I appreciate the confidence your subconscious had in me). I don't believe in luck Lauren. Events occur because they are derived from a cause, and if you asked me for this personal analysis then it is precisely because you feel the need to know exactly WHAT WILL SOON HAPPEN TO YOU and what these changes are that, the changes you have recently had inklings about.

take a new direction in your career thanks to this new job and

And they will also have an impact on your love-life, you will :

get closer to someone who is very dear to your heart

So to sum up Lauren, this year 2011 is a year of extraordinary planetary effervescence and in 25 years of experience I think I have never seen such strong and intense planetary movements. These movements will affect some of us more than others Lauren and you will be in the thick of it which is precisely why you should not miss your chance. I really want you to realize just how exciting this Transit is, the 30 days between February and April really will be some of the most exciting days of your life so far. Here are some details about this extremely rare and powerful Transit that will not crop up again in your astral chart for a very long time to come :

So I'm sure you now see why I insist so strongly on the importance of this Transit Lauren. 2011 will be anything but mundane, you will need to be prepared to experience emotions of a rare intensity. Your habits will be completely shattered and I will even say that 2011 marks the beginning of a radical change in your life.

Now I must speak of something you have to careful of Lauren. I ask you to be careful because this is important. Astrology and the esoteric sciences can guide you but you retain your own free will and the choice is yours. When I was analyzing your configuration I discovered that 4 years ago you experienced another Transit which offered you a range of opportunities. This Transit was much weaker than the one you will live through in 2011, but what I realized is that you missed vital opportunities 4 years ago, probably because you were not informed and also because you did not act in exactly the right way and at the right time. The stars can offer you opportunities but ultimately it's up to you make the most of these opportunities and reap the rewards at the right time. There is no point regretting this past Transit, the one you will soon experience is so much stronger. I simply mentioned this past Transit because your main responsibility during this coming period is to be proactive and to seize all the chances that are coming your way. You must not passively wait for good fortune to fall into your lap.

If you want me to provide all the information you need, then we need to act quickly Lauren. You must be ready in time. I need to spend longer on your analysis and I need to pinpoint all the important dates of this Transit, to be able to tell you when and how you need to act, why and when you can expect the results you need in your life. I must work in detail on your case and so I have set up a page for you which you can use to send me your authorization and to give me the green light. On this page I also tell you in detail exactly everything which I will work on for you. As soon as I get your go-ahead on this page then I will get straight to work:

**link**

I really want you to understand Lauren the closeness I felt to you when I was working on your analysis. It is through the vibrations that I told you about that I was able to experience many things about you Lauren and I know how you feel right now, I can foresee that as I write these lines you have not yet read all of the analysis I have done for you. You seem to be torn. You want these events that I've talked to happen, you want to live through this powerful Transit, because you need change, fresh air and renewal, and so you want to believe in all that I told you but at the same time you are trying to put up barriers (the same kind of barriers you have put up in the past as I mentioned, we need to work on this together so that you can leap over them!) and you are slamming on the brakes, bringing up the doubts and uncertainties that have so often haunted you in the past. You tell yourself that it's too good to be true, you want to see it to believe it and you say that these opportunities are not for you, they must be for someone else. It is time to put a stop to all this Lauren, it is time to take charge of your destiny and I'm here to help you and convince you, and I'll keep going to the end of my mission as long as you give me your permission to do so, because remember that ultimately only your free will counts and it's you who decides! I want to convince you to take your own destiny in hand and to let me guide you through this step. Why me? Simply because I know I can help you Lauren, I see, I feel it and again I know I have not been placed by accident on your path, as I said before I believe very little in chance. Allow me to explain more precisely what I feel about you Lauren, why I had such a strong connection with you from the beginning and what I perceive about your needs, goals and what you are searching for.

I know that at the moment you ask yourself many different questions about many different things in your life. You also want to attain the goals you have set yourself and one of your preoccupations at the moment is your love life. You are asking yourself when and where you are going to meet the right man and whether or not this will be the perfect person for you because you often attracted the wrong kind of men. I can also see that older men are often attracted to you and as you search for someone in particular, these types of men do not fit the bill. In fact you are very exigent and I understand this, most notably you have no patience for men who are jealous or who lack confidence. Moreover, just to quickly describe a feeling which came to me while I wrote this, I can see that you still have deep within you (even if you are not always aware of it, it remains hidden inside of you) the memory of an important relationship in your past that did not work out. Concerning these other points, in your relationships with others in general you are sensitive to other people's feelings, often put other people's needs before your own (especially those of friends and family) and you get a great deal of satisfaction out of helping others.

As a matter of fact I have also strongly felt that you have an unusually strong intuition and being in touch with this power may be one of the reason why you are drawn to astrology readings. As a matter of fact there is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients. I can also see a great deal of qualities within you and notably you have a great deal of latent or unrealized potential. I can also see that you are sometimes frustrated with the fact that others don't always recognize this however I think that the events which are soon set to occur for you are going to change all this.

It because of all these things that I feel about you Lauren that I really hope you make the most of this Transit that will occur in just a few weeks time, I know I'm repeating myself on this subject but the biggest danger of all is that you do not act Lauren, for the opportunities ARE on their way and there is no doubt about that. The stars show this very clearly. Do not let yourself be overwhelmed by doubt and all the questions you ask... act now. You should also come to terms with the fact that the changes that will happen for you early in 2011 will have repercussions far beyond the year 2011, repercussions that will reach into 2012 but also into the rest of your life. I'm glad that we've come around to discussing 2012 Lauren. I know this is one of the questions you ask yourself, what exactly will 2012 mean to us all (many of the people who write to me ask themselves the same question...) and I would like at this point to give you my own opinion :

I think that many of the predictions made for 2012, a certain number of misinterpretations have been used to create anxieties and fears and a certain number of facts have been taken out of context in order boost financial gains for certain unscrupulous astrologers. Given the very extensive analysis that I conducted on this subject I want to tell you this: the predictions of Nostradamus (according to the commentators who interpret his tomes The Centuries), the predictions of the Mayan people and the warnings of various new and ancient prophets with their holy books are in fact very accurate .... the end of 2012 marks the beginning of a new era and the very strong planetary movements which we have started to witness prove it, however this new era is not the end of THE world but it marks the end of A world. The old world will make way for a new era in which each of us may or may not take part and I feel that my duty throughout the next two years is help put an end to the anxiety and unrest spread by the prophecies of misfortune which have been spreading throughout the planet. This is one of the reasons that I have chosen to offer these free studies like the one you are reading Lauren, to help redress the balance and to clarify the predictions of Nostradamus and of the Mayans which have been completely taken out of context by ruthless profiteers. So yes we are heading for a new era in 2012 the changes are already underway, as in your case Lauren. Your own changes will begin during 2011, in just a few months time. The doors of the best years of your life will open and you will become a master of your destiny rather than make you blind follower of circumstances.

So I want you to understand Lauren, that there are no obstacles to your happiness and you deserve it the very best in life. Get yourself ready to grab all of the opportunities which are set to come your way, cast aside the barriers you so often set up for yourself. Just as soon as you have clicked on the link below and sent me your authorization, I will be able to get to work for you and help to guide you through the whole of this new period in your life. I'll be able to send you all the detailed information you will need to move forward with strength and assurance.

**link**

Of course, I cannot say that Astrology is the remedy for all ills and to put the record straight, I would even say that Astrology is not an exact science. Astrology is a reflection of what is earthly and human so how can it be 100% exact? To look for God or the Universe through Astrology is pretentious. Looking for absolute certainty is even more pretentious. What is needed is simply the best use of Astrology's constructive power. Astrology has existed since time immemorial and it is a completely natural science which ultimately a detailed study of natural phenomena which recognizes that the planets and their movements influence the life of every living being and play a role in the unfolding of human life. In my experience, Astrology is 80% correct on average and can go up to 90% when the planetary movements that will affect a person are powerful. To be honest this is the case for your configuration Lauren.

So there you are Lauren, I've sent you the results of my first study, I know and I hope you also realize, that it is important not to stop here and that this first study is only an introduction that has allowed you to understand that you are at the dawn of a radical age in your life. There is still a great deal to do and we must not lose any more time. All I need is your green light and I will then take care of the rest.

As far as I am concerned I feel some very positive things about you Lauren, I want you to know that I am at your side for any help or any advice, and even if you prefer to work with another astrologer to determine all the details you need to get the best out of your Transit. Whether I or another professional astrologer works with you about this period really isn't that important, what is important is that someone competent guides you through this Transit. In any case, I'll always be on your side and from now on you can count me as a friend and confidant. I am proud to have met you and I hope we can move forward as quickly as possible because I really want to help you change your life for the better, lets get to work together now.

Your friend and your professional astrologer

cbabff79, 2011-02-21, 05:53AM CST

well, I guess you must be part of the same scam, then. how can this be serious, if everybody gets the exact same reading. Your IP address should be tracked down and you should be put to jail like you colleague or boss Mr. Davies...

634a3077, 2011-02-23, 04:10AM CST

i have got the same mail ..and i wasted 1 hour reading the fukin email...

thankgod i am saved..

i was just about to plan for a payment to her.lol..

this site saved me.

634a3077, 2011-02-23, 04:30AM CST

she came down to $45 in her last mail.

d5759d3d, 2011-02-26, 11:50PM CST

this person has duped a lot off people telling them the same thing over and over again i am glad that i came across you other guys comments about this person she is making a lot off money off everyone and can there be more than one person i am the ufohunter and i seek the truth for the truth will set you free from all this humbug

b583ca82, 2011-02-27, 06:18AM CST

OMG....I was also about to pay but just thought to search before make the payment...and I found this site and got to know about the scam...Have wasted my time on reading the same which are also mentioned here......

1cd0883e, 2011-03-02, 06:58AM CST

Lauren, the funny thing is that I am born on the same date as you, slightly older though :-). So needless to say my letter is exactly the same :-)

402d731f, 2011-03-05, 07:51AM CST

I too received the same long email. Thank goodness I searched for it on google and came across this site. :)

c1006b5b, 2011-03-10, 10:31AM CST

Holy Shittt!!!!! The same letter has been sent to me aswell.

A year ago i came across this jenna astrology thing and since i have nver done such a reading in my life i thought i will check with . when i recieved her first free reading , damn!! i was shocked. it seemed she knows everything about me. she gave me such exact dates.. and ofcourse she asked for the payment to go further , but till today i havent done any payment. and like once in a blue moon she keeps sending me some free readings .. and on 9th march 2011, she mailed me the same letter that u guys have posted. when go through the letter i felt all the predictions has connection to me. she mentioned about a new job. i donno whether its a coincidence or not. i am starting a new job on 11th march 2011 , a job which i have been waiting for long time. and about the finance , yeah my new job will make few grands better than my previous job. about. and she mentioned about my love life . i dunno about it , since i have moved for my new job my girlfriend wont be with me for couple of months. and since my new is as airport representative and ofcourse am gonna meet hell of people, including that 40 years man she has mentioned in everyone letter. heheheheh!!! fuck. when i saw this latest mail from her and i was so impressed and was a click away to make my payment. but before making any decision and since am good fan of google and encyclopedia, i thought of checking her on google and,. i found this site. who ever is leading this site, u guys has saved my ass. u guys are doing great job. but still i wonder whether she has any ability to do this shit. take care guyzz!!!..

ecf03c33, 2011-03-15, 03:08PM CDT

Well I think Jenna has been the total opposite to all you unfortunate persons that feel you have been juped.

I was told in my reading that I would have a dream of great significance that will over the next year will change the finances of my life through a lot of hard work and determination.

Well 3 days after receiving the reading I have had my dream and the process of hard work of this brillant insight of my dream is underway I am sorry for you all here as my life has changed for the better and is set to only continue to be better, Possitive power can help you if you are receptive for it. Geoffrey XXX

e0628e4d, 2011-03-19, 11:05PM CDT

..yeah you're right!!she's fake, nobody knows our future except our GOD,his the only one who can say about everything that would happen to us....

3d9ab6ef, 2011-03-21, 11:40AM CDT

its the same thing been told to my husband whose date of birth is jan 9th 1985.....how can u talk about this astrology thing to a Libran and a capricorn aswell thankyou all for makin me aware of this scam....atleast my we were able to save those $60 that my husband wuld have spent on these rubbish astrology thingy

9707e4dc, 2011-03-28, 01:47AM CDT

HI,

the same happened to me and she ask for $30.00.

08b17091, 2011-04-03, 11:45AM CDT

i am neelam iwant pay you some money.pleas if you give me your phone no i can coll you.thank you. neelamwalter

c192518b, 2011-04-06, 05:55AM CDT

Thank you so much for posting this letter. It IS the same one I got! You just saved me $70. I am forever cured of looking outside to find my answers.

581dc6dd, 2011-04-11, 06:11AM CDT

why the police do nothing?

b0348ba6, 2011-04-27, 06:11AM CDT

Thanks Lauren!....I was about to be duped, but not :-) ---- because I found this page and the letter to you from Jenna (so called).... Mine email is same (except the NAME & the months of transit).... If anyone orders the free report in the month of March, your transit will begin in March and end in May (pretty easy to detect) and so on.... 200% scam !.... i would rather buy some uplifting books worth $60.....

a3badf2c, 2011-05-12, 12:05PM CDT

hey i visited an Astrologer whilst in Pakistan Lahore. He was spot on. Many things he told me eg he told me i would not be able to leave pakistan before july ending last year. As said it happened, i tried to book my tickets back home to UK and my visa card got blocked. When we finally did make it out of pakistan it was around the 3 August 2010, booked 7 hours before flying me and my daughter, had no problems at all. He also told me that in january 2011 there would be the purchasing/aquiring of a property, we were doing a self build our last brick finally went in in January 2011!He has also told me other things the birth of a child, not pregnant yet :) but he has told me that 2012 will bring much happiness for me. I also asked him a question, my daughter has lost my platinum dimond engagement ring, i did not tell him this information, i asked him i have lost something valuable, can you tell me anything. He stated that a minor child had lost this valuable item, it has not been taken from the premises and will be found if searched for in the west direction and light falls upon the item, and is not in the dark. i did try to search but our eyes are not falling upon it yet, will need a metal detector to help, will let you guys know if any luck. i do have this astrologers details just drop me a email on shahnaz.malik@btinterne[email protected]

76d3d82c, 2011-06-20, 07:55AM CDT

That's amazing....Lauren...I have received just the same e-mail...with the same words...the only difference is our personal information, names, dates of birth and some characteristics. The rest is just the same. My God! You saved my 60&!

c2d9f9c2, 2011-08-12, 08:18AM CDT

It has been awhile since my exchange with this business. However, I received one reading and then paid $60 and did not receive my 2nd reading. It was a scam and when I tried to contact 'this Jenna', there was no response. It was definitely a scam. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

14ec00ed, 2011-09-11, 06:30AM CDT

madam this is jovandy please reply

aca5ff98, 2011-09-13, 09:15AM CDT

In 2002, I was a victim of Jenna the strologer web site, not only paying monies but false hope. I was beginning to open up spiritually, didn't understand that opening up something like this could reak havoic and basically fought spiritual nightmare. Then learned there is hypnosis through things like this.

Question is: Is Terry Davis a secret agent what or whom does this person belong to and is affiliated with?, smart enough to perform something like this, kind of tells one something.

After opening and connecting to "Jenna" no lie and I was not into witchcraft or candle lighting or nothing, my left arm the flesh burned and didn't understand it, 2009 I learned a person uses witchcraft to perform this. I had no other connections or even seeing a pyschic in person terry davis was the only link at that time,

since 2007 till present is when truths unfold and one learns a hell of alot.

His pre-programs is known as mind control and false leading people into false dreams and false reality.

The e-mails rec'vd was automated and generated yes, by a pre-program what an engineer behind the mask wouldn't u say...

GOD Takes Out The Wicked especially when there are innocent victims, no longer a victim, become a victorer!!!!!!!!!

a33521b9, 2011-09-24, 12:46PM CDT

My neme is jeetendra Kumar Srivastava and date of birth is 11.12.1969.

I want to know whether blue sapphire will suit to us or not .

Or What is my growth in future interms of my career.

a441bd4c, 2011-10-24, 10:22AM CDT

Hi *****,

I'm writing back to you because I've got some important news for you but first of all I want to tell you that I do not want to bother you with my emails and even if you subscribed on my website on 4 July 2009, you can unsubscribe whenever you like simply by clicking on this link: https://saferequest.com/removemail.php?c=xo1lt&r=pro42.

So, back to my email, because I must tell you about something very important which I have discovered about you *****.

Any competant astrologer has known for months that a major astrological event will soon occur in just a few days time. This event is a Jupiter Retrograde motion which will take place between the 8 November 2011 and the 5 December 2011. This astrological event is one of the most important of the whole year 2011 and it will have a number of important repercussions for many of us. You should take note of the fact that people in the United States will be particularly affected by this major event.

I came to realize that amongst all of the people living in the United States YOU WILL BE ONE OF THOSE people who will be most exposed to this astrological event which will occur in just a few days time and this is why I am contacting you today, to warn you of the consequences this event will have on your future *****.

At any rate, this is a major astrological event for all of us which we must take into account and it is one of the major movements of 2011. We cannot afford to ignore it, you have probably already heard about it on the Net *****, and you in particular must come to terms with the fact that this event will affect you much more than other people *****. I will even go so far as to say that this event will have a direct impact on you *****.

I really want you to understand I do not use these terms lightly, I came to this conclusion only after having analyzed your configuration in depth and I can confirm that you will be one of these people for whom the Jupiter Retrograde will have true repercussions.

Here are some details which should help to explain why I came to this conclusion.

Every time that a major astrological event swings around, as the case of the current Jupiter Retrograde, I pick up the birth details of all the people who have contacted me (as you did ***** a while ago) and I analyze the extent of this event's impact on each person.

When I got around to working on your configuration ***** (using the details you gave me, including your birthday *****, your Zodiac sign Gemini, your decan 3th decan and then the details which I could calculate from the various Psychic and Tarological readings I conducted as well as the numerological analysis I made which gave me the your Life Number ***** which is the number '6', a number which quite clearly shows that you are still in a rather difficult and sensitive period in your life and which confirms certain elements of your natal chart) and comparing and contrasting this work with your geographic location in the United States, I quickly came to realize with absolute certainty that you will be directly affected by Jupiter's Retrograde motion in just a few days time.

I looked at exactly how this event will affect you and as soon as I saw the strength of the impact I got in contact with you.

The Retrograde motion which will occur between the 8 November 2011 and 5 December 2011 will quite simply be THE START OF A BRAND NEW CYCLE IN YOUR LIFE ! You will feel the impact of this event in many different areas of your life ***** including your love-life and as far as your finances are concerned and this event is sure to bring you the positive and favorable changes that you have (too) long been waiting for.

I then started working on a Forecast reading for you ***** so that I could learn more about the impact of this Jupiter Retrograde on your life and this immediately showed me something very precise: between the 8 November 2011 and 5 December 2011, this period of 27 days, you must make SOME VERY IMPORTANT DECISIONS IN YOUR LIFE. You don't yet realize this but in just a few days time the decisions which you will make will lead you in a new and exciting direction in your life.

Yes *****, I choose my words with care and I can definitely confirm that if you make just the right decisions over this period of 27 days then you will be able to reach a new turning point in your life. I must insist on the fact that the Jupiter Retrograde will have a positive impact on your life IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT CHOICES TO MAKE because it seems that a great deal depends on the choices which you will make over the coming days. I know that a number of opportunities will be offered to you ***** and it is up to you to make the right choices to head in the right directions so that you can get yourself out of this negative cycle you have been in for some time now and which has thrown up a number of stumbling blocks in your life. To be more precise, this event could mark the start of a long and harmonious period in your life, full of positivity and opportunities.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who has warned you about this *****, if you are in contact with other astrologers they must have told you the same thing. At any rate, you can ask these astrologers about this event and I'm sure that they will come to the same conculsions that I have. This is why I have chosen to contact you in priority ***** because this period of 27 days will soon come around, let me remind you that it will start on 8 November 2011, and it is important that you get yourself ready now. You cannot afford to make any wrong decisions or take any wrong directions over the next 27 days.

I know that you have begun to feel the energy that I can send you through these few words and I know how much you need change and energy in your life. You need to take new paths and head in new directions and you need positivity and innovation. It is no small coincidence that in just a few days time you will be under the influence of a major astrological event. You need to seize this opportunity to make a new start in your life, the Laws of the Universe have place this opportunity in front of you.

I want to be able to guide you *****, I don't know exactly what these decisions are that you will have to make during this period of 27 days and I don't know which are the best directions to take but I DO WANT TO DETERMINE ALL OF THIS INFORMATION FOR YOU !!!

It is unthinkable that during such an important period in your life you are not properly helped and guided.

*****, I offer to help you during this period and I will work on a very detailed Reading for you which will show you exactly what you can expect during these 27 days. I will show you which choices you must make and which decisions are important so that you can make the most of this very influential period which your astral configuration offers you between the 8 November 2011 and 5 December 2011. Don't leave things to chance, you need to be sure of your direction especially as far as your love-life and financial situation are concerned.

*****, if you want me to I will work on a full reading for you in which I will go into detail about each of the points below. This is an analysis which will cover over 70 to 80 pages. Don't loose any more time, I know that you must start working NOW on everything you need to make the most of these 27 days in your life, the start of a new life for you!

In your reading I will show you:

- why this period between the 8 November 2011 and 5 December 2011 will be so important for you

- what you can expect day by day during the retrograde motion of Jupiter

- which decisions you must make

- why you have been blocked in the past and still have difficulties now

- what choices you should make and in which direction you should move

- how you can make sure that these 27 days will mark the start of a new phase in your life

- I will show you the answers to the questions you have about your love-life at this time

- I will show you how to resolve certain of your financial concerns

- I will give you all the details you expect about your love and financial life , but that's not all , I will also speak about other sides of your life in all areas....

- and I will show you day by day what you can expect from your future over the 12 coming months with precise information about the directions to take, the pitfalls to avoid, the opportunities to seize...

And this is not all. I will also work on a full reading of your personality ***** which will help you to understand yourself even better and develop the hidden potential you have and which is entirely unexploited at the moment. You'll be able to reveal your strengths and you'll discover skills you never knew you had. This otehr reading of your personality and your capacities will help you to know how others see you and how you can better interact with the people around you. You will be able to boost your aura, your persuasive powers and your self-confidence.

The Universe is throwing you an important chance ***** during this period between the 8 November 2011 and 5 December 2011 and if you want to seize this opportunity then I am here to help you.

So that you understand better, the Jupiter Retrograde means that Jupiter will shift into a backwards motion in the Sky, when seen from our Earth. Jupiter energy will then be inside the planet and this affects certain people more than others as is your case *****, most particularly in relation to Jupiter's position at the moment of your birth and in your natal chart. >From an astrological point of view, this movement and this particular position is well known and it allows an individual to correct past errors. This is why the decisions you must make soon will be so influential ***** and why they will help you to push aside the blockages which have been slowing you down. You will be able to fly freely and take a brand new direction in life. You mustnt miss out on this opportunity *****, you must make the most of this important 27 day period.

If you want to request my help you must ask me very soon because we do not have too much time left. I don't want to bother you any more and I won't contact you about this important period again and so if you want and need my help then you must ask me know by clicking on this link below:

I look forward to hearing from you *****

4cce49f6, 2011-11-25, 10:14PM CST

Unfortunately I paid 60 dollars for the personal reading. When I read this report, I realized that something was wrong. Then I started searching online and got this website. I feel a little bit upset but more lucky that I can work on my problems my way.

fa9b6954, 2011-12-15, 03:52AM CST

I would like to thank all of you for being so caring and involved. I got exactly the same very eloquent text and decided to check it out before going further. Now I understand what the words I read many-many years ago mean. They said every astrological text is put together in such a way that ANYONE, EVERYONE can apply it to him/herself. The more skillful the PSYCHOLOGIST working on it is, the better the text. I want to say I love all and each of you. It seems each and every human being needs someone telling him/her about strong vibrations and unique skills and other great things. We need love, don't we? And these people are using our need. But here in my country Mongolia we do have shamans that can tell you amazingly accurately the whole perspective of your life and even describe things you own or owned in minute detail. I haven't really turned to them as yet. Trusted people told me though. One thing seems to be true -- it's the energy of your OWN faith that works wonders. Or the other way round. Cheers to all!

310f630c, 2011-12-25, 10:39AM CST

I m not getting any response from you.I not yet received one msg from you yet...

26e011a6, 2012-01-25, 09:56AM CST

I did the same mistake what most u did. I trusted the Jenna. I was getting her emails since 2007. first I ignored, emails stopped. But suddenly in 2011 I received her mail with surprising reading about my present situations and problems what I faced recently. How I overcome d those problems etc.

Now I moved further and taken the decisions to pay her my payment on 27th Jan 2012. I was fortunate that I found you people sharing your experience. You all saved me from a loot. Thanks a lot to all. I realized its was my duty too to share my experience n tell others to be alert in such cases.

aef5c982, 2012-02-04, 08:40AM CST

Subject: Request for approval to start Ananda Schools under ROSC Project.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from SBUS-Gobindagonj, Gaibandha!!

SBUS is a non-government education and research based organization has been working to develop the life and skills of the dropout children through education and learning center since 2000. It employed special attention to the drop out and children at work especially who neglected and deprived. From 2006 to 2008, it established 171 early childhood learning center namely Soisob Bikash Kendra (SBK) at the grassroots level together negotiation and cooperation with respective representatives. The type, improved curriculum and methodology of these centers were highly praised and encouraged by the local people, guardians, local government, level political as well as civil society leaders. Consequently during June 2011 Bangladesh government along with the World Bank and SDC jointly approved 51 SBKs to transfer as Annanda Schools under ROSC Project. Presently the Ananda Schools are on going successfully by the cordial management, supervision and monitoring of SBUS.

According to present survey carried out by different non-government development organizations including SBUS and media patner, there are about 7 thousands drop out children exists who are completely deprived and neglected from the Reaching out of School Children (ROSC) project. The rate of drop out children has been increased gradually in-between 2008 and 2010 due to absence of ROSC project. Another important causes behind the increased rate of drop out children are includes: commercialization of education, unawareness of guardians, remote or communication difficulties and finally lack of financial supports.

Under such circumstances, SBUS would like to avail generously the opportunity to cover the untouched drop out schools in Gobindagonj of Gaibandha. With this objective, SBUS already communicated and shared the necessity to establish 93 Ananda schools in Gobindagonj upazila. It also organized several opinion sharing and discussion meeting with local people, guardians, local development committees (SMCs, DMCs, CMCs, VDCs), local government representatives including respective Member of Parliament (MP), Upazila Chairman as well as different civil society leaders to establish above mentioned no of Ananda Schools under ROSC Project. All of them encouraged and provided necessary advice to start and open the required number of Ananda Schools in Gobindagonj of Gaibandha.

Therefore, we are requesting generously to approve 120 Ananda Schools to start under Reaching out of School Children (ROSC) Project in Gobindagonj Upazila of Gaibandha district through which about 7000 children will be educated and strongly contributed to the educational endeavor of Bangladesh government.

Thanks for your nice cooperation.

With best regards

Professor Tapash Dev)

Executive Director

Sabuj Bangla Unnayan Sangstha (SBUS)

Hospital More, Gobindagonj, Gaibandha

SUMMERY REPORT

on

Dropout Children Survey in Gobindagonj Upazila under Gaibandha district

Sabuj Bangla Unnayan Sangstha (SBUS) is a non-government development organization has been working with the poor, dropout and poorest children since 2000 with special emphasis on education, health and environment in Gobindagonj Upazila of Gaibandha district. It has been working to develop the life and skills of the dropout children through education and learning center employing special attention to the drop out and children at work especially who neglected and deprived.

According to present survey carried out by different non-government development organizations including SBUS and media partners, there are about 7 thousands drop out children are found. SBUS, at first, collected information and data regarding dropout children from different sources. Then it planned to make in-depth survey to verify the existing data and information of drop-out children in Gobindagonj Upazila. It employed direct methodology moving door to door to revise and refine the list of the dropout children. Organization adopted guardian meeting, opinion sharing with UP representatives, FGD with targeted people, sharing with local elite persons and civil society representatives. Among these SBUS conducted 123 Guardians meeting, 18 opinions sharing with local government representatives, 108 FGDs with local people of the locality. It also carried out 200 sharing meeting with local elite persons and with different representatives of educational institution.

At the third stage, SBUS accumulated all the information and data using computing systems. Then it employed check and rechecking through union level meetings. After finalization of the list of dropout children organization organized Upazila level opinion sharing to disseminate the real statistics of dropout children by the presence of honorable Parliament Member along with Upazila Parishad Chairman, Upazila Nirbahi Officer, Upazila Education Officer. All of them expressed their solidarity with the program and comprehensibly demanded over to establish and begin the required numbers of Ananda Schools under Reaching out of School Children (ROSC) Project. After that organization estimated over the numbers of drop out children and planned to establish and start of 120 Ananda Schools to cover the untouched dropout children in Gobindagonj Upazila of Gaibandha district. According to the survey, organization developed union and upazila a list of proposed 120 Ananda Schools by individually by local area name.

Union and Paurashava wise data and information proposed Ananda Schools are as follows:

Name of Upazila and District SL No Name of Union/Paurashava No of Proposed Ananda Schools Remarks

Gobindagonj Upazila of Gaibandha district 01 Paurasava 07

17 Sapmara 03

18 Katabari 03

Total 120

e041b40b, 2012-02-10, 06:55AM CST

iwant to massage but did`t yuor responce my id is lock i am babu khan

you meet on all ready 18-11-11 on watching on visiting but i don`t pay your fee i living in rorar area in india i will unable to your fee but i joint to by hartly jeana i impress ot you i Don`t know you are bro to me pls repply me yuor babu

197cb59a, 2012-03-14, 12:51PM CDT

Same thing happend to me. I sent my $60 and have received no further advise that was promised. What can be done to stop these people????

oluwakemi o., 2012-08-06, 11:12AM CDT

I am grateful for this sites because i have just started to communicate with her ,and i have always tell are repeatedly that i dont have any money i had sent her my detail but i was afraid because in Nigeria we do have some dangerous ones that can take over your life .Thank you so much she sent me the same reading as i have just finished reading in your various comment thank you

8499c193, 2012-08-28, 01:12AM CDT

I m a Christian but not a very good one I am afraid...I almost sent my money to this woman (or man? who knows) and she asked for $80 promising to tell me everything I needed to know...anyway thank you all for saving my soul. I didn't send this woman anything after reading all the comments here.

Lisa D., 2013-03-08, 10:25PM CST

Here is the latest email from "Jenna"

Hello X

I sent you an email just a few days ago announcing great news about the astrological reading you requested from me, which contained the link to your astrological reading from me and I wanted to make sure that you had received it. I hope that you have had the time to go through your reading.

X,this reading which I have produced is extremely important as it shows that you will soon be entering into an astrological transit which is going to have an enormous importance for you. To be more precise it seems that you are going to have the possibility to earn an unexpected sum of money during this transit which will last 44 days. This is going to be one of the strongest moments starting NOW and I can confirm that you will not live though such an intense astrological transit for a very long time to come.

I need to go further with your analysis X, you need all the details that a more detailed reading will provide you about all the upcoming opportunities in all the different aspects of your life and in order to get started I need you to give me the go-ahead on the following page:

I look forward to hearing from you soon, your Transit is rapidly approaching and we must get to work soon.

Your Professional Astrologer and friend,

Jenna

~>*Has anyone took the time to read the "terms and Conditions" on the website? It is ridiculous! I actually LMAO when I read it. Once you read that you definately know NOT to trust a single word this "Jenna" has written about "you". Since you know now that what she has written for "you" has been written for everyone else and is just computer generated with little changes here and there. Everyone had had bad luck in the past/present. We have all wondered "why me" at least once. Her "predictions" seem accurate because what she "predicts" is called LIFE! We all have good times and bad times. We all have ups and downs. It's life! You want advice? Talk to a friend, someone who knows you, but sometimes all tou have to do is look at the situation, try to look at it from different angles/sides,if you can try to see it from what somone on the outside would see and you will be 100% closer and 100% more accurate than these scam artists trying to take your money. It is Simple, and best of all FREE! If that doesn't work you can post a question on different sites and get advice from people all over the world, different perspectives and different answers and only you know what will work best for you. And it's still free and you are still getting answers that are 100% more honest than you would ever get from people/companies like this Jenna on aboutastro.com. Cause that's all it is a company/business that is trying to scam you from your money at a time in your life where you just happen to be more vulnerable. Well here is my advice, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE SCAMMED! KEEP YOUR MONEY. Spend that $60 bucks on yourself or on whatever makes you happy, or save it. But do not throw it away and lose it to websites like this.

Fred W., 2013-05-26, 12:57AM CDT

I too have been duped by Jenna,apparently, after reading many complaints all around the same info and predictions etc. Another scam is NORA with PREMIUM ASTROLOGY. Same crap but worse than Jenna they charge you a small fee (me $27.00 for a reading)and then take out another $97.00 for a additional reading that I didn't consent to and also $9.00 for on going monthly readings. I have contacted my bank and they will reverse the charges. SO BEWARE

2c70c560, 2014-01-25, 10:54PM CST

my sign is leo.my name is nivedha. date of birth is 8.10.1996 .I want to know ty benefits and drawback.

Fred W., 2014-01-26, 08:33PM CST

I just wish to add my bit regarding Jenna. I realised her spiel was just computerised generated crap. She conned me like she does thousands of others bringing in a nice little income no doubt. She recently sent an Email saying for $40.00 she would tell me about my past lives and how they are affecting me now!!!!! This bitch and another site called ASTRO (very confronting) along with all of them are just shams. I went to a medium (must admit thought this would be much the same) but he was excellent explaining my life path and now I read a lot of books regarding the afterlife, reincarnation etc and have found enjoying life living in the NOW and being who I am is all that matters. There are some very good prophetic people out there but finding a good one is the challenge.

FredW