CONDOR CAPITAL

Company: CONDOR CAPITAL

CONDOR CAPITAL

June 20, 2006

HIT MY NAME IS TRACY,

I PURCASE A CAR APRIL 22, 2006 FINANCE BY CONDOR CAPITAL . MY FIRST PAYMENT WAS DUE MAY 22, WHICH I FOUND OU T ABOUT TWO DAYS

BEFORE IT WAS DUE. SO I SENT A CKECK ON MAY26, ON JUNE 17 MY BANK NOTIFIED THAT IT DID NOT CLEAR. ON JUNE 20 AT 10:00PM SOMEONE REPO

MY CAR . I WAS NOT GIVING A WARNING, NOR DID ANYONE FROM CONDOR CAPITAL CALL TO SEE IF I HAD ANY INTENT TO CORRECT THE RETURN CHECK. I PLAN ON MAKING IT UP ON MY NEXT PAYMENT DUE JUNE22.

CONDOR CAPITAL REPOED MY CAR WITHOUT PAYMENT BEING LATE OVER 30 DAYS. NOW THAT HAVE REPOED THE CAR AM SURE THERE'RE TRY AND ADD ON OTHER FEES.

THESE PEOLPE ARE PRAYING THE POOR AND THOSE WITH CREDIT PROBLEMS WHO THEY CAN'T GET APPROVE ANYWHERE ELSE. IT CONDOR CAPITAL IS GOING TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THE KNOW HAVE BAD CREDIT, THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO REPO. BUT I GUESS THAT'S THEIR GAME PLAN!!! AND SOMENONE NEEDS TO STOP THEM!

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_54245#

94ee63b7, 2010-04-05, 10:55AM CDT

My car note is with Condor Capital and on March 19th I spoke with Ronald in the Customer Service Department paid by check my car note in the amount of $600 with a $10 processing fee. March 23rd I pulled my bank statement and found two charges from Condor Capital in the amount of $1220. I was appalled to see these two charges. March 24th I called Bank of America to see if they could reverse one of the charges but the customer service representative stated no, they have already been paid. As a result of Condor Capital Corporation negligence I had four checks bounce on my account totaling $140. Condor Capital Corporation mishap cost me a total of $750. I am a single mother of two children and it is now the end of the month and I have no lunch money and my gas tank is on E. I faxed proof that the funds were taken twice and the Controller Donald wanted me to get a letter from my Bank that the funds cleared. I took off from work to get the letter but the manager at Bank of America stated they could only give me my account statement showing the payment cleared. I faxed over an official statement from Bank of America with the manager signature and Mr. Donald from Condor Capital is still stating he needs a letter stating funds cleared. I'm so frustrated at this moment I'm putting in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in there area. Based on my past experience with Condor Capital this is the first time they have ever done something like this. As a result I will never pay my car note account over the phone.