Frigidaire ceramic top stove

Posted on Tuesday, June 20th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 4033c9ef

Company: Frigidaire ceramic top stove

Frigidaire ceramic top stove

June 19, 2006

I purchased an expensive ceramic top stove approximately March 2002. Frigidaire Model GLEF378AQE Serial VF22115097 I am the only one that uses the stove. I go out and eat 6 to 7 days a week-so it gets little use. I have never had it on high heat. I notice soon after I purchased the heat comes up in the left front over the dials. I cleaned it with either dish soap - until it would not clean. I noticed the paint peeling. Frigidaire says it is not warranted -they only warrant their stoves one year. I can only state this is pure garbage. This is an obvious flaw but as usual these type of companies keep putting out garbage each year and warranting less. I would suggest Frigidaire to improve their bottom line even more-that they make the stove out of tempered masonite and paint it and make sure they give no warranty. And many Americans wonder why the world hates us. We are making more and more garbage and not taking responsibility for the product. Yet telling everyone how great they are. I wonder how these so-called exec's. look at themselves in the morning?

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_54268#