Cuisinart coffee maker

Posted on Saturday, June 17th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by cb35f5b9

Company: Cuisinart coffee maker

Cuisinart coffee maker

June 16, 2006

The original message was sent to you on May 14, 2006 at 10:17PM It Stated: Good Morning!

This message is avout 10 months too late but I thought I'd notify you anways. About 2 or 3 years ago I purchased a Cuisinart for my husband for Xmas. He didn't use it for awhile because he was still using hisold coffee maker. When he didit was defective.Can't remembaer what it was. I think it had something to do with the bean portion. It was sent back and you were kind enough to replace it.

The one ;you sent us remained in our back room for many a months. He

was still using hiss old coffee maker. Bottom line was we gave it to our daufghter (who plus her husband is an advid coffee drinker). They had a Bun maker and were using that. I told them to put it away until something happen to theirs and then they would have a back up. Well something did happen to theirs and she went to use the one she was given and it started toleak. There is a crack in the housing. The coffee pot was never used. The original pot I purchased at Filenes Department Store. This model id BDG and the number is 86279-06839. My question to you is can something be done to teplact it? When you seee this unit you can tell right away itwas never used nor abused. Please inform at your earliest convenience. Than You Warren and Sheila Barter 15 Merriam St. Auburn Ma 01501 COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_75033# I received the following on May 17th 2006 Thank you for your inquiry. Give me the model and serial number. It might still be under warranty. To find the model and serial numbers, please turn the unit upside-down. You will find the word "Cuisinart," and within that group of information are the model and serial numbers. Please e-mail your reply once you have that informaation, or call the Consumer Hot line al 800-726-0190 and a repr4eseentative will be happy to help you. Please nbotify the representative ofwhat has transpired in our e-mails, so he/she will be aable to assist you effectively,

Thank you for your use and interest in Cuisinart products.

Very truly yours ,

Alan

Cuisinart Representative I did send the following info model DGB-500BK Serial # 4041C plus a brief history as to what was going on. Now my question to you is when are you going to act on this request?

Warren and Sheila