pch.com

Posted on Monday, June 12th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by a179d5c3

Company: pch.com

pch.com

June 11, 2006

The website I have the complaint with, I told you. It is www.pch.com. They claim I purchased something to do with sewing. I have sent numerous emails and looked for a phone number to call. I have said that I did not make any such purchase. I have no idea what they are talking about. I have continued to get email from them, the last one stateing that I pay the amount of $20.83 or I will be turned over to a collection agency. I don't know what more I can tell you that I haven't already said. When finally getting a phone number, I didn't get a person, but automated information. It said to lodge a complaint or whatever concerning a purchase, or merchandise ordered. I was given the email address to do so. It was www.pch.com . You received this or wouldn't be replying to my email. I gave my email address. You obviously have my home address or I wouldn't keep getting statements wanting money from me. As I said before, I ordered nothing, I received nothing. I have been haveing a problem with identity theft and have had to change any credit card accounts, my banking account, my debit card, everything. I have no idea if this has anything to do with the identity theft I am fighting constantly, but certainly could be a part of it. As I said in my earlier email to you, all my informaton and the information you have on the statement that is being sent to me. I will give you the information once more and hope you can clear this issue up. As I said before, I am on disability, SSDI. I don't have enough to live on as it is, just paying for the basics and medicine, let alone order, or purchase frivelous things I have no need for.

Here is the information again, which you already have since it is on the statement sent to me.

My personal information (which I don't appreciate haveing to give out. I have become very careful of anything I give out on the internet, especially since some of the unauthorized charges I have on my accounts were not made by me. This is just another avenue for my personal information to be spread out and given to whom ever. But for the sake of getting rid of this unfounded claim against me, I have to give all the information out again, and just hope it isn't used by someone else against me.

Linda

Corvallis, OR 97333

Order No. 1031 93ssss

Customer ID No. 015748sss

There is mention of a pin number. I don't have a pin number because I don't have an account with you. I cannot give you information on either one since I don't have either.

Please rectify this. I can do no more than I already have, except to pay for something I didn't order and didn't receive. To you $20.83 is nothing. To me is pays for some medicine, or food. It is money I don't have. This is why, as stated above, I would not have ordered anything from you. In fact, any email I see from www.pch.com or publishers clearing house, which is believe it is affiliated with, I will delete and not even open. It seems that by simply opening some email, I am opening myself up to more advertising that I don't want, and phone calls trying to sell me something I don't want.

I would appreciate it if you could take care of this as soon as possible and I wouldn't have to constatntly get emails about it, or be replying to you concerning this.

Respectfully,

Linda

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_53732#

092e6154, 2008-01-09, 01:19PM CST

My mistake; I ordered a Shark knife sharpner from you and when I received your invoice for this, I automatically thought this was for a book re: Sharks. I called and found out differently. Therefore, I have mailed my check to you in payment for this knife sharperner. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0813dca9, 2008-04-04, 03:39PM CDT

This is not really a complaint but rather info. irdered 2 items earlier this year. one of them came, which i sent you a check of $18.42 feb 2. the other item I ordered has never been received, and this is the first bill that I have received for the item. Late charges have been added to this already. Please check this for me, see if the second item on customer id 01384304984 was ever shipped. order #1033 1159 1936. Thank you. Thelma

12788500, 2008-07-01, 09:38PM CDT

I was sent a letter from PCH claming that I was a winner in the sweet stakes second place winning 1 million dollars as a second place winner. I was sent a check that is worth $5thousand and 89 dollars from PCH and I want to know if this true or some kind of sham to get information from me. it had something about Oprah Winfrey magzine, is she affiliate with this letter or not

2cbc5980, 2008-07-29, 11:16AM CDT

A good habit to get into, if you receive packages from anyone, that you know you did not order, do not open, return to sender, or if you do open it, return with receipt return. This way you have a record

aeda1eb0, 2008-08-02, 12:57AM CDT

My name is Roberta Snyder,my order number is 103324812630.My customer ID is 01367355163. I did not get my order of CHOP WIZARD,and JEWELRY CLASPS.Thank you Roberta Snyder,my e-mail is [email protected] my home address is Roberta Snyder 180 N.4th St. Apt.808 Steubenville,Ohio 43952

6399fe24, 2008-11-06, 12:39PM CST

I paid for t v guides and I've yet to recieve anything. The payment of 29.96 has been sent,and I have a cancelled check to prove it,so what about my t v guides.

29654e77, 2009-01-16, 12:15PM CST

ADVICE TO ALL HAVING CANCEL ISSUES WITH PCH.I KEPT RECEIVING A MAGAZINE I DID NOT ORDER AND KEPT FILLING OUT CANCELLATION FORMS THROUGH PCH WITH NO RESPONSE. I WROTE CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION ON MY BILL BUT IT JUST KEPT COMING. AFTER 5 MONTHS OF THIS I FINALLY LOOKED UP AND CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THE MAGAZINE THAT WAS BEING DELIVERED AND THEY WERE ABLE TO CANCEL IT ON THE PHONE THAT VERY INSTANT. DON'T TRY TO GO THROUGH PCH, JUST CONTACT THE MAG OR PROVIDER OF THE PRODUCT. IT WILL SAVE YOU SOME HASSLES.

be951a97, 2010-05-10, 04:31PM CDT

I never ordered or received this book. Account #01020314173 - Order #1033 9447 5860. I would like this to be removed not paying this invoce.

chris c., 2013-05-03, 07:22PM CDT

account#01295238644 order#30438908812 this is being sent to me,i did not order this product from you.i am refusing this and anything else you send. this is your mistake not mine. thank you chris c ps. do not send me any pch promotions.