2000 Chrysler Concorde

Posted on Saturday, July 8th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 98fcc305

Company: 2000 Chrysler Concorde

2000 Chrysler Concorde

July 7, 2006

Rick Hendrick Jeep-Chrysler Charleston, SC In September of 2003, I took my car as usual to Rick Hendrick Jeep-Chrysler in Charleston, SC (never had anyone else service it) for uneven tire wear. They supposedly fixed it (replaced several bushings) to the tune of over $700. While driving home after picking it up close to 5pm; I discovered the car to be in worse shape then when I took it to them – a rattling/knocking noise. I took it back 9 more times over a 2 month period (at one point they kept it for a month) and was charged another $600 but the rattling noise never went away. I eventually had the car repaired at another dealership with my extended warranty for my $250 deductible, total repair cost $900. I notified Chrysler Customer Service, The Better Business Bureau and the South Carolina Consumer Affairs office to no avail. See the attached document for the full story. In conclusion, February of 2005; I heard a tapping noise in the engine. I took it to an independent mechanic this time and was told the engine was failing/defective and Chrysler did not recall them. I traded the Concorde in for a 2004 Honda Accord the next week.

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_54726#