Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co.

Posted on Friday, July 14th, 2006 at 12:00am CDT by 03c420f1

Company: Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co.

Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co.

July 13, 2006

I have 5 Hampton Bay ceiling fans and tried to locate a contact number for them when two of the fans began to fail. This web site listed a phone number that the writer said was a direct line to Home Depot. I called that number (1-877-527-0313) and found that it was answered by Hampton Bay. The person I spoke to was very helpful and is sending replacement parts and installation information free of charge. If anyone else has problems with Hampton Bay Fan and Lighting Co. in Atlanta, Georgia, call the above number and they will help you.

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_54469#

0743c60c, 2008-12-10, 01:46PM CST

I concur that the number listed above works wonderfully. I bought 2 Hampton bay fans back in 2003 and wanted to buy a third this year to match. I could not locate the same model I purchased in 2003 but when I called this number which is a Home Depot Rep for Hampton Bay I was able to find out the existing fans that closely matched my original ones. The rep went beyond the call of duty to help me out. Definitly keep this number handy for service or other issue related to hampton bay fans.

53670ab2, 2008-12-31, 09:38AM CST

Thanks so much for sharing this information. I went through Home Depot first, and a guy there told me I couldn't get the replacement part for my Hampton Bay fan because it's seven years old. However, I tried the number you shared and was connected to an extremely professional and knowledgable associate who helped me get the part I needed in less than five minutes!

9b8b7080, 2009-07-22, 01:33PM CDT

July 22, 2009

This number 1-877-527-0313 is for Home Depot's Hampton Bay products and provided me excellent customer service with a live person.

I purchased 14-150 watt transformers from Home Depot and none of them worked.

Customer service asked for the bar code numbers on the boxes and proceded to put me in contact with Hampton Bay Manufacturing. I was given a "record number" for a complaint directed at Home Depot to either get credit, replacement, or repairs from Hampton bay. Now I'm waiting for the manufacturing department to call.

Customer service was more then helpful but and I am hopeful the company will act responsibly.

8d609184, 2009-08-21, 07:48AM CDT

I just called the number and it was answered: Thank you for calling Home Depot Customer Support. 08/21/2009

8c83b437, 2009-12-03, 04:49PM CST

I was having difficulty locating a telephone number for assistance for Hampton Bay solar lights. I called the above listed number and had a wonderful experience with a knowledgable representative. She was unable to assist directly but contacted the manufacturer and called me back several day later - she informed me of her scheduled days off and offered me options to speak with someone else or to wait for her return call. She did return my call with the acquired information which lead me to a resolution with the lights. Great customer service in this day of computers and rude telephone experiences! Thank you for the telephone number.

c95287fd, 2011-03-03, 10:58AM CST

Well I called this number and was informed if it wasn't the motor I would have to pay for the part. My remote quit working on the high setting....I will be reluctant to by another Hampton Bay fan....

position l., 2012-08-02, 09:51AM CDT

I purchased a Hampton Bay 52" Berlini ceiling fan 4 years ago and have been pleased with it. When I operate it during the summer, I have always set the fan to "Hi". Recently, my wife played around with the remote control and noticed the "Med" speed was the same as the "Hi", which means, all this time, the fan has been operating at medium speed instead of high. I called the 1-877-527-0313 phone number and spoke with a very nice individual. She spoke with their technical staff regarding my problem with the fan and mentioned that it needs a capacitor and they would charge me for it. I questioned why I should get charged for something that appears to have been defective from the beginning.