Teleflora.com

Posted on Thursday, February 16th, 2006 at 12:00am CST by f977dbe2

Company: Teleflora.com

Teleflora.com

February 15, 2006

My COMPLAINT IS ......I ORDERED A VALENTINES GIFT FOR MY MOTHER THROUGH TELEFLORA.COM BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT STATED THEY COULD DELIVER IT ON THAT DAY......IF THEY COULD NOT DELIVERY ON THAT DAY IT SHOULD HAVE SPECIFIED LIKE OTHER COMPANIES AND NOT JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY!

THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCT AND NO FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED. = ( THIS WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE OF MY MOM BEING SICK AND OTHER THINGS , BESIDES THE FACT I WANTED TO SHOW WHAT SHE MEANT TO ME.

TELEFLORA RUINED MINE AND MY MOMS VALENTINE....BECAUSE NOW 2 DAYS LATER MY MOM IS TRYING TO HELP ME FIND OUT WHY THIS WAS NOT DELIVERED. NICE HUH?

I HAVE SENT THEM 6 EMAILS!! AND HAVE CALLED MANY MANY TIMES ONLY TO GET A RECORDING OR THE PHONE JUST GOES QUIET AFTER A MINUTE. WE ARE GOING ON DAY 3 AND HAVE HEARD NOTHING AT ALL......I AM VERY UPSET .......VERY!

STEPHANIE

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_52020#

33e9c82d, 2008-03-14, 09:47PM CDT

Stephanie,

For your Mom's sake: find another florist and ship her a better bouquet.

Then continue on with your pursuit of getting your money back.

534312a9, 2008-11-25, 10:05AM CST

Stephanie, this is why I only use local flowershops. Anything that is not handled personally never brings out good outcomes. Teleflora.com is just a bunch of people sitting behind computers and telephone headsets who pass your order to local flowershops after taking their "cut" out of your money. This is why I always use my town's local flowershop to make sure that my flowers arrive in great shape. Also, when I send flowers to my relatives in South Carolina or New York, I go online to look for a local flowershop in the area. Not only do most local shops have their own websites now, I find that I get the most positive personal customer service. My family and friends ALWAYS get their high quality flower arrangements on time. Plus I find that their arrangements turn out much better that I imagined.