Jackson Hewitt tax services

Posted on Sunday, April 2nd, 2006 at 12:00am CST by fbdfedc3

Company: Jackson Hewitt tax services

Jackson Hewitt tax services

April 1, 2006

I am writting this complaint in hopes of saveing at leats one person the heart ach of dealing with Jackson Hewitt. I like many others here have had my tax check taken from Jackson and Hewitt's office. They take no responsibility for it! If they had been professional it would never have happend. They had my phone # wrong on my paper work, I was in the office and they could not find any of my paper work. The next day my check was picked up by someone other than me. As I have just relocated here no one knows me or that my check was even there or that is where my taxes were done. I was called the day after my check was picked up and lied to about my taxes. I was told the computers were down when they filed my taxes and that they had never gone through but that they had now and would be able to pick up my check within 2 weeks.

2 weeks later I call the IRS and find that Jackson Hewitt had had my check 8 days after I frist filed with them.I filed on the 2nd of Feb. Was in thier office on the 25th of Feb, my check was picked up on the 26th of Feb. Lied to on the 27th of Feb.

I have gone through everything they asked me to. I have filed a fraud report with the police, Which Jackson and Hewitt hasn't botherd to do. Jackson and Hewitt has treated me like a lier and that i'm only trying to get another check from them. I am hopeing by writting this complaint it will stop at least one person from doing bussiness with this company.

Diane from North Carolina