Merchandise Repair(s) - Whole Latte Love

Company: Merchandise Repair(s)

Whole Latte Love

September 4, 2005

RE: Merchandise Repair(s)

Dear Whole Latte Love: I am wringing to express my disappointment regarding the service you have offered and are unable to deliver. My Vienna Deluxe coffee machine broke down the second time 18 months after the original purchase date. I initially contacted you on Aug. 1, 2005 and requested the information for repair under the 2-year warrantee. I received the Guidelines for Repair from you via email on Aug. 4, 2005. I immediately completed the form and sent it back to you via email twice and did receive the RMA# for shipment or hear from you for 5 days. After another 3 phone calls I finally faxed the Merchandise Repair Form to you and still did not receive the RMA# until I once again called and obtained the RMA# via telephone on Aug, 9. I packed the machine and sent it to you on Aug, 10 via priority mail. You promise that the repair will be completed and merchandise sent back to me within 1-2 weeks. It’s been almost 4 weeks, I have not received my coffee machine back, nor have you provided any information regarding the status of the repair. I have sent you 2 additional emails to acquire the status of the repair and have been completely ignored. I regret that my complain has to be shared with the other consumers via Consumer Complains. Sincerely, Laura Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_48338#