727-471-1411

Posted on Sunday, September 4th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 90a0357c

Company: 727-471-1411

727-471-1411

September 3, 2005

I came across two complaints regarding the above numbers; like them, I kept getting calls from these people, but i didn't pick up unknown numbers. I was curious and finally called back, but I received a machine asking me to press 3 if i wish to be remove from the list, I was afraid that these people can get my info through such instruction, so i hung up. Then, I continue to receive calls from the same number, I finally picked up and the man on the line informed me that I've received a special offer because i've been a good customer of my checking account (bank). He goes on to say that he'll send me a $400 airline voucher and 3days+2nights stay anywhere in the world. I thought it was a little fishy, so I said I wasn't interested. But, he insisted that it's free gift for being an outstanding customer;he verified by address, my name, my city of birth, then he said that he wants to verify my routing number by reading the numbers to me. At this point, I knew that he can't be trusted...so I kept questioning him as to why he needs to verify my routing number, shouldn't he already knew it before he calls me. I guess he knew that I was on to him, so he hung up.

Be careful.

KH Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_48643#