AIRTEL / PostPaid Corporate 199 Scheme

AIRTEL / PostPaid Corporate 199 Scheme

September 28, 2005

September 29, 2005

ACTIVATION OF THE POSTPAID MOBILE SERVICE

Dear Sirs I have recently opted for Airtel Postpaid 199 Corporate plan . An agent of Airtel Mr Tarun Came within 5 minutes of calling him to take away 250 rs deposit and gave me the SImcard with number 9867321sss. I filled up the relevant form, as a verification proof, he took a copy of my TCS Identity Card. Promising to have the SIM activated within 2 days, it has been almost two weeks that I have still not been able to get my SIM activated. On enquiring on 24thSeptember 05, they told that there was a verification problem and their representative would visit me again. The representative visited again and still the number was not activated. Till then as on date, I have been calling them everyday and they have been promising to activate the number but no one has turned up. I called up the customer Care no :9892012345 and the customer care associates are having vey careless attitude ,they are not allowing me to talk to any of the higher officials saying that they are very busy, I would like to knoe what are the Airtel employees paid for,just to have a mobile and sit in the offices comfortably or to attend the customers. Airtel has a corporate relationship with TATA group and its employees and this should be their first priority to save the corporate relationship so that Airtel does not earn a bad name. I am unable to undertand, how a company like Bharti Cellular Ltd. Operating Aitel, can allow their dealers/agent to behave in such a manner. I even called up the Airtel Customer Service, but their reponse was too Cold. After having followed up almost everyday with their agent, now I wonder who should I turn to have my SIM activated. I provide you herebelow for you reference the name and phone nos. of the dealers who I have been contacting and all these people never take the call once they know that the customer is having complaint ,either they switch off their mobiles or they disconnect the call. MR Tarun – 9867046799 MR. Fahin– 9867048334 Miss Nishika – 9867007267 I wonder if there is anyone who can help me out with the callous attitude of both Aitel and their esteemed dealers.. I have nearly wasted 10 days and calle the AIRTEL ppl 15 times a day. If this is the way Airtel provides service then I must say Airtel will lose its business rapidly. With Best Regards Preeti Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_48800#

015a1122, 2007-10-08, 06:46AM CDT

Hi,

Me too having a POSTPAID Airtel connection. I am facing lot of issues in their billing. I had talked hours with the executives but no results. I have raised 3 complaints & next day I found them closed without talking to me. In a month their executives changes my plan more than 3 times. They activate my STD pack & after 2 days they deactivate without informing me. Very POOOR service, this is happening in Corporate postpaid connection.

Their executive says "I'll get back to you in 5 mins" and they have not called me since last 5 days. I use to call them they used to say our application is down, try callinbg us after 1 hr.

What a service....

96fe58a5, 2007-11-13, 06:58AM CST

a

5ae0332b, 2008-11-22, 10:49PM CST

dear friends, i am suggesting you that dont go for airtel connection as it has huge radiation.

this radiation damagous our health.

it influences directly on brain and in-directly on men's sperm count.

any way all the cellular networks working with radiation only,but not that much as airtel.

9cdf3e8c, 2009-11-26, 11:22AM CST

You can contact Airtel nodal officer thru mobile number or E-Mail (you can search in the website for your state nodal officer details)

96358a55, 2010-02-23, 01:39AM CST

Dont go for airtel postpaid... I got billed for 32k ,actual usage was 600/-

.....

They will make to u mad

9e76f563, 2011-02-18, 04:03AM CST

Naturally airtel trying to mental haras.I also face lot of problem with airtel.I will suggest please don't use airtelbroadband and other connection also.

e1d3ed47, 2011-03-16, 04:45PM CDT

so u say that airtel service sucks