NCO

Posted on Friday, September 23rd, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 7cc770f4

Company: NCO

NCO

September 22, 2005

NCO Financial Systems, Inc.

507 Prudential Road

Horsham, PA 19044 To Whom it May Concern, An NCO debt collector named Tim, at 866-204-8811 extension 2276 has been harassing me at work for more than a week. He has been asked not to call me at work by multiple people besides myself--including my office manager and my direct supervisor. He has made threats to me from suing me to ruining my credit to calling my spouse and "telling on me". He has now put my job in jeopardy because of his poor buisness practices. He has been condescending and rude. He has never told me my conversations were being recorded, even when I specifically asked. I have yet to receive any written notification from the company. I have no idea if this is even a real collection! When my office manager informed him that she would no longer patch any calls from him through to me, he told her he would call me multiple times a day until he talked to me. This was AFTER I told him he was threatening my job. I tried to explain to him that me losing my job worked against his purpose, but he didn't seem to care. I understand your position of debt collection. I was frustrated as hell that I was unable to pay anything on my debt for a couple of months, but my payment history has been impeccable until now. Not that it matters. I knew I would be able to pay the ENTIRE bill before the end of the month, which I have done...but again, to your prize employee, Tim, that didn't seem to matter. By the way, I called him tonight to let him know that the debt was paid and to stop calling me. Not only did he not believe me, he called me back after being told NOT to and spoke to my son, then to me. Again, I told him the debt was paid and to stop calling me. He assured me that he would not stop calling me and that I could not "tell him what to do". I have contacted an attorney and am well aware of my rights. Your company has broken the law. When Tim was told not to call me at work by my supervisor, he broke the law. When he never informed me that our calls were recorded, he broke the law. When he threated me, he broke the law. I have 1 year to pursue this. It's a good thing I keep fantastic records. Sincerely, Melissa Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_48998#