Vacation Network Advertising Corp.

Posted on Friday, September 16th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 988c3a5b

Company: Vacation Network Advertising Corp.

Vacation Network Advertising Corp.

September 15, 2005 complaint

We have had our timeshare listed with Vacation Network Advertising Corp. since 6-04. I have had no contact from them other than the nummerous calls I have made personally. Very disappointed with the service, or should I say lack thereof.

C.B.

Frenso, CA Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_48108#

32994934, 2007-11-13, 10:54AM CST

Ditto to all of that! We gave them (Vacation Network Advertising, Corp.) $529 in Feb '01, nothing in almost 7 yrs and they assured me my resort in Daytona Beach, FL was very popular & would more than likely sell within 2 weeks!!! Barbara

b798c8f4, 2008-04-09, 08:34PM CDT

We have also had the unfortunate experience to have paid VNAC upfront on 12/03/04 to advertise our vacation weeks. To date 04/08/08, we have had no sales nor contact from this company.

They should be proscecuted for fraud. Count me in for a class action lawsuit!

e5b5dea7, 2008-08-18, 09:26PM CDT

It was a great sales pitch (I mean scam) that "Vacations Network Advertising Corp." put on. We lost out on $529.00 also and never heard from them once except our pestering phone calls.

fc7ba260, 2009-07-07, 11:33PM CDT

Vacation Network Advertising Corp is the biggest scam we have ever come across and I may say that this was our first & will be the last time we get scam. We were told by the Broker, Peter Dunn at the Ft. Lauderdale office that our TimeShare the Grand Chateau Marriott in Las Vegas would sell in 2 weeks because it was so popular. We gave them $599 for the fees thinking that it would sell soon. Let me just say that was on July 3, 2008. 1yr later, we have not heard from them once. Everytime we call to get an update, we get the run-around "there are a lot of interested buyers, but nothing yet." I will give Peter Dunn a great round of applause for doing such a great job at selling/scamming people. Also, if I may add that he was all for doing numerous follow-up calls when trying to to get us to sell with them, but as soon as they got our money, he is no longer available to talk & we only talk to the receptiontist, which we are the ones who make the calls. You are great at your job Peter, I hope you one day go through what you do to people to make your living. If you are referred to them, and the # you have to call is 954-566-2402/800/829-829-9209 or their address is 3000 NE 30th Place #410, Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33306. RUN!!!!!! DO NOT DO IT!!!! It sounds great but there are better ways to throw away your cash.

bed6910a, 2010-01-21, 08:07PM CST

We have had our timeshare listed with VNAC since 2003, never got any calls, or email! We paid the fees for nothing! The worst scam ever!!!

ce26ddb2, 2010-02-01, 02:24AM CST

We also were told our timeshare in Cancun was very popular and we would be able to rent it out for $2000 every year!!

Too bad they don't let you research this before letting you sign.

b27fa40c, 2013-04-25, 11:45AM CDT

has anyone hear anything back from this company?

Frantz D., 2013-08-21, 08:46AM CDT

Beware of VNAC, I have my timeshare listed with this scam since 04/16/2009 , no one ever contacted me to let me know what is going on. They stole $ 599.00 from me and kept their silence. I am doing my best to gather as many people as possible to file a class action suit against.them. Anyone who has been defrauded by this so called VNAC, feel free to network over the Net with me, we need to attract lots people to start a petition.

Feel free to contact: my email address: [email protected]

Kindly