Sarl Atoll: Astrologist or Con Artist

Posted on Friday, October 7th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by e4e7aacb

Company: Sarl Atoll: Astrologist or Con Artist

Sarl Atoll: "Astrologist" or Con Artist

October 6, 2005

Like so many others, I received an offer for a free astrology reading. I responded and thought that the free reading was interesting. Interesting enough to spring for the full $60.00 reading.... My mistake!

I haven't heard from Sarl Atoll or Jenna or whatever her name is since. There are a number of E-mail addresses where you can write to complain. With one, you get an automatic responder saying the E-mail was received with another, you are sent to a web form so that you can contact her for an "immediate" reply. I would post the E-mail addresses but they won't do you any good. By the time you read this posting you have probably, already been screwed.

It's too late. Your money is gone.... Kiss it good-bye!

This person is obviously a fraud - laughing all the way to her French bank account.

Dan

Pennsylvania, USA Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_49701#

f65e2f79, 2007-11-02, 04:51AM CDT

try this mail

[email protected]

i kindda can contact her

9dbd7132, 2008-02-18, 04:35PM CST

Yes you are right Dan from Pennsylvania. I have been ripped off today. I should have listened to my gut feeling and not to my greed for money. I should have used good old Google first. If she is French I will try to track her down.I will go to France this Easter. There must be a way to shut her up. I think the internetsites like YAHOO, MSN etc. that give her room to operate are also to blame for this fraud on a huge scale.

Freddy from Curacao N.A.

70207b96, 2008-06-14, 09:26AM CDT

this is the adress i found in france:

Sarl atoll

about astro

1 route de bordeaux

33550L Tourne

france,

I have looked in the france phonebook, there are different kinds of businesses there. find someone who speaks french to go with you on your travel and good luck

Eleonore

555a4aa9, 2009-12-31, 07:25AM CST

Huh...I am more lucky than the others here on the website...I just have decided to pay for Jenna's reading, when my laptop was restarted itself.Hmm, this was suspicious...but whatever, i searched again the homepage to apply for the reading. Reached the Paypal site, where was written Sarl Atoll...Strange name, i thought...after i wrote in the card number, the dd/yy i stopped..I went to Google to look for this name.And than, I found out the complaints...from the payment just the 3 important digit were missing and a click....I am very lucky, I think my angels are taking care of me in every minute.God bless them.Listen to your inner voice guys!Never mind it!

Mirela S., 2013-10-06, 12:45PM CDT

am 10.4.2013. SARL ATOLL 80 paid us for the second reading and I do not get any answers

right now all I found many no complaints and condemnation, and I can not believe how much time surviving so many scams

so I'm funnier this just what I've also found this survival vain me even more falsely of her

I do not believe that it can continue to work, that it can not fit Carpathian after so many scams

I think that's the deception that it is working on the termination of lies and deception.

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina

welcome

Mirela S., 2013-10-06, 01:12PM CDT

Hello there Mirela, I have received the request you made through my secure webpage on the 4 October 2013 and I am currently processing your order. I will debit your credit card shortly for the amount which we agreed on, $80 US (or the equivalent in your local currency), and I will of course be sending you an email to let you know once the debit has been made.

Please note that your credit card will be debited in the name of my company:

ATOLL ABOUTASTRO

which is located in France

You will receive your order within

3 to 4 days time right here on this page

I will keep you updated about your Reading on this page and once I have finished all my work for you I will send you an email to let you know that you can come back here to pick up your Reading.

I know I have mentioned this before but it is rather important: if your email is a web-based email like Hotmail, Yahoo or AOL please make sure that my email address [email protected] is authorized and in your friendship list because otherwise when I send you email it may go straight to your Junk mail file. Some of my clients have had this issue in the past and so I thought I'd just let you know.

I will debit your credit card shortly and I will of course send you an email just as soon as I do actually debit your card.

If you have any questions at all about your order with me or about my work for you, you can reach me on my personal email address:

[email protected]

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any of your questions or queries. Have a great day!

Mirela S., 2013-10-06, 01:14PM CDT

mirela, I have spoken to you about the importance of the coming period and here on this page I have prepared for you you'll be able to find out about everything I will work on for you. Your Full Personal Reading will be a vertiable daily guide for you for the whole of this important time in your life.

So here is everthing I will include in this Full Personal Reading:

A complete Personal Astrological Forecast report, detailing exactly what you can expect day-by-day over the Transit period in all the areas of your life mirela. This Forecast will help and guide you, allowing you to avoid the inevitable pitfalls ahead and to make the most out of all of the chances and opportunities that this period is set to bring you. Using detailed astrological information based on your personal data I will ensure that you know exactly how to tackle the coming months, when you should act and which moments are most favorable for your success. mirela this Reading will tell you how to get in just the right place and at the right time to seize all of the opportunities which will be available to you.

More precisely, I will determine all of the information concerning the influence of this Transit on your business:

- why this period is more important than any other for the future of your business

- what this project is that you can begin during the Transit and why it is so important

- how this project will bring radical changes to your business practice

- what all the other opportunities are that you can expect over this period and how you can seize them

- who you will encounter and why this person will be so important for the future of your business

- what financial changes you can expect, both personally and professionally

- how your business will evolve in the long-term

- what other business opportunities you can expect in the future

- what pit-falls you should try to avoid

- what are the real causes of the missed deadlines and other professional worries that you have experienced recently

I will also tell you exactly why this Transit will be decisive in your love-life. I will tell you:

- the key dates during this Transit when you can improve your love-life

- what will happen in relation to your old partner

- what this moment of great joy in your life will be

- how your love-life will evolve in the lon term

- how you can use your strengths within your relationship

- what errors you should try to avoid

- how you can find happiness and satisfaction

You will also be given a personal Character Analysis, a complete study of your behavoir and your character to allow you to get to know yourself, your drives and ambitions even better. This is an important tool and you will need to refer to it often during the Transit period as it provides vital clues to your personality and how you can react to seize this period's important opportunities and reach this new turning point in your life. Amongst other things this Analysis will explain:

- Your fundamental needs, values and orientation towards life

- The principal aspects of your personality

- Your lesser known character traits

- How you approach life, your basic stance towards life

- How you appear to others and the way others see you

- The way you come across and the face you show to the world

- The Inner You and your real motivation

- The kind of person you are at heart and where your true priorities lie

- How you can generally boost your capacities

- The costume you wear but also the real person inside the costume

- Your real role in life

- What are your mental interests and abilities

- How to get over your deeply hidden fears

- What are your emotions, moods and feelings

- How you are romantically

- How you achieve your goals, what your drives and ambitions are

- Growth and expansion: the areas that you enjoy

- What are the domains in which you could excel and find satisfaction

- The areas that challenge you or are difficult for you

- What makes you so original and how strong is your imagination

- In which areas you are creative, unique, unstable or compulsive

You will also receive two very complete Ebooks, written by myself, copyrighted by me, and which are entirely unavailable elsewhere on the internet, or elsewhere as a matter of fact. These are complete guides of over 30 pages each and have very little in common with the more generalized ebooks which you may find on other websites. mirela I should mention that these ebooks took me quite a few months to write and they contain information which you will not be able to find in this same context elsewhere on the internet. Within their pages I reveal a lot of detailed information and professional secrets which you will be able to use in many different areas of your life during this Transit period and for the rest of your Future.

The first Ebook is all about clairvoyancy and the different techniques which exist, so that you may understand my work a little better. The Ebook includes the following topics:

- The historical background

- How clairvoyancy can be scientifically explained

- Which scientific studies have been performed

- Why we all have this skill and what it can be used to do

- How to learn to develop this skill

- How to use the supports for clairvoyancy: the crystal ball, tarot cards...

- Should we believe in synchronicity? With precise examples.

- How to test one's own clairvoyancy

- Examples of exercises to build up this skill

- How to intensify this skill with certain secret techniques

- How clairvoyancy should generally be used

- How to use this capacity to predict one's own future

The second Ebook is about Radiesthesia, a technique to advance your power and self-discovery. This is a facinating area of esotheric research and you Ebook will tell you:

- What Radiesthesia really is

- How to use it in all areas of one's life and how best to learn

- How to use the pendulum which is used as part of Radiesthesia

- Why the pendulum could be so useful in your life

- Advanced level practices for the pendulum, with precise examples

- What Radiothesia and the pendulum really allows you to do

- How to analyse your mind with Radiesthesia

- What are the practical applications, some of which will amaze you!

- Using Radiesthesia to investigate the Past

- and finally other Radiesthesia devices

All this work is entirely personal, mirela. I will produce your complete reading for you in 2-3 days time, once I receive your confirmation (to confirm that you want me to do all of this work for you all you need to do is fill in the form below). As soon as my work is finished I will contact you directly by email and will give you the URL of a webpage where you can see your full Reading, containing all of the elements which I have detailed above (the complete Forecast for the entire Transit period containing important information about your work, financial and love lives; a complete Character Analysis all about you and your personality and the two Ebooks about Clairvoyancy and Radiesthesia ) and on this page you will be able to print these documents and/or select a downloaded version to save all this work on your computer. mirela, I want to insist on the fact that I will apply myself to the fullest to complete all this work for you, I will use all of my skill and experience to analyse your situation precisely. You will find that once you receive all of this information you will be armed with hundreds of pages of detailed astrological guidance to help you best seize all of the chances and opportunities which this exceptionally intense Transit period is going to bring you. You will be able to reach a real turning point in your life and you will change your Future for the better.

All I need to get started is your confirmation and the form below filled in with your details.

First name

- For other currencies click here

What's this?

Mirela S., 2013-10-06, 01:18PM CDT

Hello Mirela,

I have just finished your forecast for the next year that you have requested from me and I have a lot of things to reveal you.

I can tell you straight away that according to what I have discovered in your future the coming one year period will be a crucial year in your life Mirela. It will bring you significant changes that you do not expect to occur and that will be largely decisive. It is also set to be a period when you will have to take important decisions in regards to numerous opportunities that will be offered to you, especially concerning your professional path, financial success as well as your love life. You will also make exciting encounters, that will influence your life in the coming years, and it also appears to me that during the next year you will be able to accomplish a big project you have been thinking of for a long time. But above all these the last months of the year 2013 are characterized by a major event in your life that will take place in just several months.

Of course I will give you the details but before explaining precisely what the future holds in store for you in your romantic, financial, professional and family life, I would like to make a point on your year 2013 that is going to finish soon.

The first thing that appears to me is that in 2013 you have suffered from several obstacles and problems. These troubles you have faced in 2013 are well apparent in your astral sky during all the previous year and were caused from one hand by the position of lunar node starting from February 2013 as well as by the dissonance Saturn/Neptune that was unfavourable to you, and also by Mars retrograde that has slowed down several of your projects and has created this climate of frustration that you have been living in for the previous several months of the year 2013.

By chance, the wheel turns Mirela, this is what one can call Karma and the end of the year 2013 will mark a total split and will place you into the completely different context from the astrological point of view !!! The coming period will be a very beneficial time that will start in force for you due to a major event that will occur in your astral sky very soon and that will have consequences during all the next year 2014, as well as during the following years to come?

Indeed Mirela in order to be more precise about this event that will occur in your astral sky in just a few weeks, you will enter into an astrological transit of rare intensity that will last for 103 days. This is according to this Transit that the end of the year 2013 will be one of the most important periods in your life with the impact on your love life, your financial situation, your professional success.

I know that you have doubts about what I am telling you now Mirela, because of the difficulties you have faced during the last several months but also due to the tiredness that I have felt in you, and I can even tell certain despair. However I am absolutely sure of what I am telling you Mirela, the changes are very close to come into your life and the majority of them will happen during this period of 103 days, this appears very clearly in your astral sky, and if you have any doubts I invite you to consult other astrologers who will confirm everything I am talking to you about now.

Now Mirela it?s time for me to explain to you how this Transit is going to change your life. What I am going to tell you now is based on the position and the specific movements of the planets in accordance with the precise location of the astrological bodies on the day of your birth, that is to say your natal chart. All these is founded upon all the elements that form your identity, which are your date of birth 22 October 1986, your sign, which is Libra, your decan (as you are from 2nd decan ), but also your geographical localisation because the fact that you are in Bosnia and herzegovina determines the influence of the planets in your astral sky. So this information allowed me to draw up your astral map which is entirely personal and unique for each of us. But these are not the only details which I have based your Forecast on, because I have also worked from your numerological study taking into account your trace number, which is 5 according to your birth numbers. And if you look back you will soon see that this number has touched your life several times... From the numerological point of view I have also taken into account your lucky number which is 2.

The etymological origin of your name has also an important place in my analysis Mirela as it is linked to your personality and it was not chosen by chance. In fact it also has a numerological impact Mirela, your name is composed of 6 letters and this enables me to combine your date of birth 22 October 1986 and Zodiac sign Libra to learn a lot about you from astrological perspective.

All these elements together with the feelings I had about you allowed me to draw up the map of your astral sky and to make the predictions that are unique for you. This is how I could determine that in the coming weeks you will enter a rare astrological Transit that will last for 103 days.

This Transit will be particularly intense for you Mirela because you will find yourself under the influence of several planets and this will not happen again before numerous years. You will feel the power of the so-called ?slow? planets that will bring into your life profound long-standing changes that will last for a considerable period of time. At the same time you will also be under the influence of ?quick? planets that will bring you immediate opportunities.

The fundamental point Mirela is that like others Libra of 2nd decan you will be one of the first to be touched by the unbelievable positive energy brought by the Pluto/Uranus cycle which will forge by the end of the year 2013 and which is back for the first time since 1960-ies. In fact it will be at the very moment when the discord Pluto/Uranus will be formed for the third time thus giving a rhythm and changing the life of certain people more than others with the influence that will last till 2016. And you are one of those who will be in the core of this influence Mirela.This discord Pluto/Uranus will take place exactly at the same point in time when you will find yourself in trine with Venus that will bring you a lot of harmonisation and balance, especially from the sentimental point of view. And to conclude I have to point out that during this same period you will also find yourself under a very powerful influence of Jupiter, the planet which is the symbol of luck and opportunities. Finally all these influences will present themselves in your astral sky during the same period of time Mirela as these planets will interact with each other and this will last for 103 days. This is the reason why the Transit you are going to live through will be rare and unique, I can even assert that this Transit will be for sure one of the most intense in your whole life.

Let's deal now with what might be the most interesting for you to know, that is how this Transit of 103 days will influence your life. You can expect changes to happen in all the areas of your life (love, finance, career, family). You should also be prepared for international trips and for meeting new people that will play important role in your life. It also appears to me that the person who was close to your heart and whom you have not seen for a long time will return into your life. I know as well that this period will allow you to materialize a project that has been important for you for some time, but that you could not accomplish due to financial problems. A larger and more detailed Reading is necessary in order for me to take time and give you the detailed description of all the changes that will come into your life. However in this first Reading that I have prepared for you I would like to point out two outstanding aspects that distinctly come out in your astral sky Mirela.

Moreover this year 2013 will be marked by important and positive changes in your business Mirela as several big opportunities will be offered to you. First of all a meeting will happen during this Transit period and the person you are going to meet is due to play an important role in your business and will allow you to develop a new direction in your affairs that you do not think of for the moment. So this encounter will be decisive and you should not miss it. Then it comes out clearly that renewing and protective influence of Pluto you will benefit from during this transit will allow you to resolve the problems you have faced in your business, in particular financial complications. Therefore it is evident that the influence of Jupiter during this Transit makes a large influx of money to appear in 2013 that you have not planned for the moment and that will be related to the new direction in your affairs you are going to develop. What a good news!

I can clearly sense that you have doubts about all these changes Mirela, as you have lived in 2013 under the weight of certain blocks. However I can affirm that the next one year period will be a turning point and will be a stepping stone in your life with evident and positive changes in sentimental, professional, financial and family areas. The transit of 103 days which you are going to enter is much more important than you can imagine, and you should not wait as it will start very soon and you should be ready in order not to miss the opportunities that will be offered to you.

This is the reason why it is very important for you to have all the necessary details. Of course I would like to give you a lot more information about:

day-by-day events?

precise dates,

places where you have to be

important persons you need to meet

and a lot more information that you have to know in order to seize all the opportunities that will be offered to you

?but this requires a more detailed study because of the convergence of the planets that interconnect and interact between them. This is why the synthesis requires time and why a complete and more profound Reading is necessary.

It is not important if it will be me or another professional astrologer who does this second more detailed and more accurate study and if you would prefer to meet someone face to face I am sure that there are many competent astrologers in your region. However you cannot not just wait for things to happen and this is essential for you to have the second Reading that will give you more details about all the changes that will happen in your life on day to day basis during the next year as well as the dates when you will need to act, the pitfalls to avoid and especially the moments, when to grab the opportunities that will be presented to you in all areas of your life and how to do that. What seems crucial to me is that you do not let the opportunities that this Transit will offer you pass by because you definitely need these changes in your life. This is why I will always be at your disposal Mirela and I am ready to work on this second Reading if you want me to do it, because as I have already told you it is crucial for you. Here is the link below where you can ask me to work on this second Reading for you. As I have already told you if you would prefer to ask another astrologer in your region to work on this second Reading for you during a face to face meeting it is absolutely not a problem for me. The important thing is not who will work on this second Reading, but you getting it. If you would like me to work on it I am always at your disposal and all you have to do is click on the link below:

Mirela, click here to request your Second Full Reading :

Now I would like to tell you about another thing Mirela, which is something that deals with your personality, your character and your emotions. In fact while working on your Reading I sensed that it was important to analyze your individuality and its different sides. And I came to understand that you are a person with numerous interior qualities and many capacities that you do not exploit to their full extent and I can see as well that you think too little of yourself. This is also on this level that the end of the year 2013 will mark a decisive turning point in your life allowing you to express certain sides of you personality that you do not use to their maximum. As a result you will open up in your everyday life and in relations with the people that surround you. I can indeed assure you that you under-estimate yourself as your natal chart and the vibrations I was feeling while working on your Reading allowed me to understand that your character and your personality are very rich, a lot more than you can imagine.

I have also sensed a lot of vibrations in you Mirela, very positive vibrations that you do not use to their maximum.

This notion of energy is very important as we all radiate energy that can be more or less powerful, more or less positive or negative and if we look around at the world that surrounds us we will be able to see that everything is just a matter of energy. In nature everything is a notion of energy, we cannot see it and yet it is the essence of life. We can?t see radio, telephone, electricity or television signals either. Cosmic waves are a source of energy, the most powerful energy that exists, we call them how we like: cosmic waves, astral fluids, 6th sense, premonitions, insights... No matter how they are called, they exist and the animals are born knowing how to use them. We lost this ability and the work of a professional like me is to learn how to control and interpret these energies over years of hard work and experience. We are all born with different innate capacities and certain of us are more sensitive to these forces and I am fortunate to have been born with strengths which I have built on.

I really want you to understand Mirela the closeness I felt to you when I was working on your analysis. It is through the vibrations that I told you about that I was able to experience many things about you Mirela and I also know how you feel right now, I can foresee that as I write these lines, you seem to be torn. You want these events that I've talked about to happen, you want to live through this powerful Transit, because you need change, fresh air and renewal, and so you want to believe in all that I told you BUT AT THE SAME TIME? you are trying to put up barriers (the same kind of barriers you have put up in the past as I mentioned, we need to work on this together so that you can leap over them!) and you are slamming on the brakes, bringing up the doubts and uncertainties that have so often haunted you in the past. You tell yourself that it's too good to be true, you want to see it to believe it and you say that these opportunities are not for you, they must be for someone else. It is time to put a stop to all this Mirela, it is time to take charge of your destiny and I'm here to help you and convince you, and I'll keep going to the end of my mission as long as you give me your permission to do so, because you need to remember that ultimately only your free will counts and it's you who decides! I want to convince you to take your own destiny in your hands and to let me guide you through this step. Why me? Simply because I know I can help you Mirela, I see, I feel it and again I know I have not been placed by accident on your path, as I said before I believe very little in chance.

Allow me to explain more precisely what I feel about you Mirela, why I had such a strong connection with you from the beginning and what I perceive about your needs, goals and what you are searching for.

I know that you have gone through a particularly difficult moment in your life and you are still going through these difficulties, notably in your love-life. At this time you ask yourself a lot of questions about the person who is in your heart and spirit but who for the moment no longer shares your life. One of your preoccupations at the moment is to know exactly how you should act about this person and until you answer this question you fill not really be able to be happy and content. Don' t worry too much about this however because I can help you to respond to these preoccupations by exploiting this period which lies ahead for you. I can also see that the questions you ask yourself make you stressful as you feel anxious about the time which is going past and the feeling that the choices you make will be irreversible.

In your relationships in general you are sensitive to other people's feelings and often put their needs ahead of your own, especially those of their family and close friends. You get a great deal of personal satisfaction from helping others. I have also strongly felt that you are intuitive; you have an unusually strong intuition. Being in touch with this power may be one of the reason why you are drawn to astrology readings. In fact there is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients. I can also detect a lot of strong qualities within you, notably that you have a great deal of latent or unrealized potential. In fact, you are sometimes frustrated with the fact that others don't always recognize this or appreciate what you could offer. This is because you have not had the time to show these people and you also wish very strongly that the person who is in your heart becomes aware of these qualities of yours.

You feel divided between your desire not to make any commitments, your taste for freedom and your need to associate yourself with a much stronger base. You know what you want and you don't really like what is simply 'good enough'; this as you know has often made you difficult to be with in the past. Recently you have been energized by thoughts of exciting change but have not acted due to certain questions which you ask yourself, you want your life to reach a major turning point. Don't worry because we are going to be able to reach this point together thanks to the very important event which will soon occur.

Let?s get back to your forecast for the next year as I also have to warn you about a real existing risk, which is that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IF YOU ARE NOT AN ACTOR and I will have to be a little rude with you Mirela. In fact your character analysis has showed me that sometimes you are kind of indecisive in your attitude and what I can tell you is that while analyzing your astral sky I came to understand that it has already created prejudice for you several years ago, as in 2007 you have also passed through a particularly powerful Transit you have not taken advantage of. I do not want this to happen again, that is why you have the cards in your own hands and YOU HAVE TO ACT. Now based on this, I DO NOT want you missing out again Mirela, this Transit that will soon occur in your sky. So you need to take the time to PREPARE for it. You have to think of it as A NEW CYCLE in your life. Your involvement is crucial here and the decisions that you make around this period, the choices you make, will AFFECT you not just now but over a longer period. The important thing here Mirela is for you to anticipate when this Transit will pass in your sky and how it will affect you.

If you came to my site and if you have now received this analysis from me then chance plays a very small role indeed? None of this is an accident!!! I believe that you knew that an important time was soon to come in your life and this is why you requested my guidance. My role is now clear Mirela, I must accompany you, guide you, advise you and give you all the information you will need to take full advantage of this Transit. This is the mission which I have set for myself, I want you to be able to get the very best out of this Transit and I need to give you the precise dates and times when you should act so that you know what to do to seize the opportunities that this Transit will bring you. You need to know who the important people in your life are and which people you should avoid, you need to understand how to avoid the pitfalls that may stop you and get in your way. However I can't impose myself on you, only you can make the decision to accept my help, though the second much longer Reading containing all the details is necessary. If you want me to provide all the information you need, then we have to act quickly Mirela. You must be ready in time. I need to spend more time on your analysis in order to pinpoint all the important dates of this Transit and to be able to tell you when and how you have to act, why and when you can expect the results you need in your life. I must thoroughly work on your case and so I have set up a page for you which you can use to send me your authorization and to give me the green light. On this page I also tell you in detail exactly everything I will work on for you. As soon as I get your go-ahead on this page then I will get straight to work:

Mirela, here is the link to discover all the precise details of your Transit that will last for 103 days :

I want you to understand Mirela, that there are no obstacles to your happiness and you deserve the very best in life. Get yourself ready to grab all of the opportunities which are set to come your way, cast aside the barriers you so often set up for yourself. Just as soon as you have clicked on the link below and have sent me your authorization, I will be able to get to work for you in order to help and guide you through the whole of this new period in your life. I'll be able to send you all the detailed information you will need to move forward with strength and assurance.

So there you are Mirela, I've sent you the results of my first study, I know and I hope you also realize, that it is important not to stop here and that this first study is only an introduction that has allowed you to understand that you are at the dawn of a radical age in your life!!! There is still a great deal to do and we must not lose any more time. All I need is your green light and I will then take care of the rest.

Mirela, to conclude I would like to explain you what is the astrological transit and the reason why yours will have such an intensity and will be so rare.

The transit is the period when one or several planets are going to find themselves in very precise positions in your astral sky and are going to reactivate your natal tendencies. It is as if our existence was a chip card pre-programmed for the events to happen according to our astral map at the precise moment of our birth and as determined by the movements of the planets during our existence, sometimes certain of them come to awaken our potentials. Afterwards this is our duty to grab the presented opportunities. This is the reason why our future is written at the moment of our birth, but afterwards our life is what we do of it according to the opportunities that we seize or not. These are the planetary transits, those so very important moments of our lives, that come to wake up our potentials and create the opportunities in our lives.

As I have already told you, Mirela your Transit will be marked in the first place by the influence of the cycle Pluto/Uranus. In this cycle you will find yourself under the direct hold of Pluto. You will not be alone Mirela and Pluto will also have this influence over a certain number of born Libra of 2nd decan , but in what applies to you Mirela according to your precise date of birth 22 October 1986 and to your geographical position at the moment Bosnia and herzegovina Pluto will be at its peak in your astral sky during a brief period of 103 days thus bringing all the opportunities that I have started to describe and many more things that can be precisely identified in the second Reading which will be much more detailed and that you can request just by clicking on the link below:

Here is your personalized link, Mirela to request your Second More Detailed Reading :

Pluto is the planet of huge mutations and profound changes with the influences that are often irreversible. This is a very powerful astral body that brings the energy of innovation and rebirth. Pluto is the most far away and the most forceful planet of our solar system. Here is an example in order to give you an idea, the cosmic watch making resembles a set of Russian dolls, where Pluto plays a part of the biggest piece of the doll that caps all the other ones. This is this planet which is responsible for all the big transformations and radical changes that come into our life and, cherry on the cake, because of the extremely slow movement of this planet in our sky, when Pluto smiles to us it lasts for a long period? This influence will also be very rare in your astral sky Mirela not to say unique simply because Pluto will come back to the identical position only in 248 years? Such an influence happens only once in a lifetime!!! I have told you about the cycle Pluto/Uranus, which means that the impact of Uranus will also have its importance. Though not as powerful as the influence of Pluto, it will come to reinforce it. And above all during the last months of the year 2013 Uranus will bring us a certain number of events and surprises that you are not waiting for. Let?s not forget that Uranus (ouranos means sky in Greek) symbolizes at the same time the sky, the lightening and the unexpected and the renovation and in your case all these surprising events will be beneficial.

The other planets will interact during your Transit, and for this first Reading I have given you below a certain number of purely astrological elements. In case you would like to consult a local astrologer nearby, you will be able to give him this information for the second more detailed Reading including all the details you will need on day-by-day basis for the coming one year period, so that you will be able to seize all the opportunities that are going to appear in front of you. THIS SECOND READING IS ESSENTIAL Mirela I repeat you once again that it does not have any importance if this will be me or another professional astrologer who will work on it, but IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOU TO GET THE SECOND READING WITH ALL THE DETAILS, because the Transit you are going to enter represents a unique chance in your life.

These are the planetary positions Mirela at the precise moment of your birth, the 22 October 1986:

Sun 208.2894496

Saturn 247.2896383

Uranus 259.6111055

Neptune 273.4144962

Pluto 216.9284775

I wish you all the happiness you deserve Mirela, and I am always here for you,

Your devoted Astrologer,

Jenna

Mirela S., 2013-10-06, 01:22PM CDT

Dear Mirela,

I am writing to your in relation your credit card payment for your Full Astrological Reading. I am sorry to see that your credit card payment was declined and as you know I cannot start your reading without payment and my bank will not let me try your card again. So that I can get working on your reading straight away, please have a look at the further payment options below;

International Cheque or International Money Order (please note it must be International in both cases)

Bank Transfer direct from your bank

Paypal payment

Cash by mail, this is just as easy but to ensure that the money will reach me, please place it in a birthday card for example

Your Personal Reading is only $ 80. I am waiting to hear from you, please let me know which method would be convenient for you so that I can send you your reading quickly. As you know I have lots that I need to tell you Mirela.

Waiting to hear from you.

Mirela S., 2013-10-07, 04:09AM CDT

Hello there Mirela,

I'm going to need a little while to work on your Reading, the link I just gave you was only for your reference so you can see where I will put your Reading once I finish it for you.

I normally need around 3 days to finish a Reading, simply because I must concentrate on ALL of the aspects of your personal configuration. I will write to you as soon as it's finished and I will resend you this link below:

This link will lead you straight to the personal webpage which I've set up for you Mirela, where you will be able to read and download full copies of your Reading. Have a great day Mirela and I will be back in contact with you just as soon as I can,

Jenna, Your Professional Astrologer

Mirela S., 2013-10-07, 03:01PM CDT

Your Transit period will run from the 22 October 2013 until 2 February 2014 and during this exceptionnally favorable astrological configuration certain dates and periods stand out very strongly, here they are below:

- 30 October 2013 until 11 November 2013 with two particularly important key dates, the 3 November 2013 and 6 November 2013

- 17 November 2013 to the 22 November 2013 with a strongly influential moment on this particular day, the 24 November 2013

These dates and periods occur within the time-span of your favorable Transit period however and represent particularly favorable days or periods however do not forget that ALL the dates of this period will influence you positively in one way or another and I will be talking more about this to you below in the rest of my Reading for you. The end of the period, between the last of the dates above and the end of the Transit 2 February 2014 is also very important as it is at this time that you will put your plans and actions firmly in place and you will start to feel the very postive impacts of this unique Transit.

The most Intense Transit periods

About what this period is sure to bring you on a professional level, I can already tell you that this Transit is going to be one of the most intense and beneficial periods in your life concerning your business and your professional activity in general. I am going to go into greater detail about all the information I give you but the general trend is that during this Transit an extremely important professional opportunity will be open to you. This opportunity will allow you to discover a new concept in relation to your business.

To be more precise, on the level of your business activity you will be able to explore a range of new paths one of which is set to be very enriching and lucrative for your activity. You are going to make a professional encounter which will be very important for you and your professional future as this encounter will only occur on a professional footing.

First of all here are the important dates which you should retain. These dates are extremely important in your Transit because it is at these moments in particular that important events will occur. It at one of these moments that the concept and the idea I told you about will rise and it is during one of these short periods that you will meet the people who will later play a very important role in your business. Finally these are also the dates when you should be the most active concerning the number of elements which I will indicate to you here below:

Consequently, the most important moment of this Transit during which a very significant and favorable event will occur in relation to your business will be found between:

the 30 October 2013 and the 11 November 2013 with two very important key dates during this period the 3 November 2013 and the 6 November 2013

During this period you will find yourself in a very particular mental state, as a matter of fact from the very start of this period you will no doubt experience a very strong desire to put some distance between yourself and events for the time it takes to see things a little more clearly concerning certain events which will have just happened and which also happened in the Past in relation to your business. Taking a bit of space will allow you to have clearer and more precise vision about what you need to do. Then a period of action will begin and you will driven by a powerfully motivating force which will push you to stand up and shout out to the world 'I am here!'. You will no longer what to go unnoticed and this is entirely to your advantage, your stars will open their doors to you at this time.

The period between the the 30 October 2013 and the 11 November 2013 and the key dates during this period the 3 November 2013 and the 6 November 2013 will be extremely important moments for you during which the foundations of your project will be put into place. This will be a period during which you should be particularly active and I will let you know exactly why in just a second. You will now understand just how essential this astrological reading truly is because all alone you would never have been able to guess at these important dates and find out exactly when and where you should be at just the right moment to do the right things. The point which I want to underline here is that your implication is going to be very important and you will need to be completely committed during this period, quite apart from all the advice and information which I am going to bring you it will be up to you to put it all into action and move things forward.

Over the period which I have spoken to you about, an idea will sprout within you. This project will not begin to take shape during this period however it is between 30 October 2013 and 11 November 2013 that you will establish the foundations which will help you bring a boom to your business. In other terms it is between these precise dates, 30 October 2013 and 11 November 2013 that you will have an idea about a new concept which will be put into place later on. This concept will quite clearly concern a new market for you. As a matter of fact I must insist upon the fact that during this period and in relation to the encounters you will be enlightened by an entirely new idea and it is very important that you believe in this new idea. I can also see that you will be the first (attention, I say the first and not necessarily the best) to begin something in this new area. From a professional point of view you will be creating an entirely new category for yourself. This is the strength of your new idea because you will not be able to imitate or challenge anyone else, you will instead be able to innovate and create in this new domain. I know that you haven't yet had this idea and I also know that you have had other ideas in the past, without much success, but I can tell you now that these other ideas did not work so well because you did not have them at quite the right time. This astral configuration which I have told you so much about will allow you to come up with this new idea and you will reach a new, exciting, favorable and decisive point in your career.

From a purely technical point of view, bear in mind that the law of 'first come first served' is going to have a special significance for you. And the difference will be made right at the beginning and you must get yourself ready for the long term. I am even going to be more precise than that, the subtlety which will allow to be really successful in your business is not simply to create a new category of products that no-one yet works in but is instead to create a new approach and a new radically different concept in a category which many people are already aware of. Let me give you a concrete example:

IBM was a pioneer in the computer industry and it was and always will be the first in it's category. As soon as it was created a multitude of other companies tried to do the same thing and they all rushed to this new category, whether the company was Burroughs, Control Data, General Electric, Honeywell, NCR, RCA or Sperry. They all earned the nickname 'Snow White and the 7 dwarfs'. But which dwarf managed to establish a multi-national business with over 126.000 employees which publishes a yearly profit of more than 14 billion dollars and which has been crowned 'the second greatest computer company in the world'? Neither one of the seven were able to anything more than simply follow IBM's line, without any innovation at all. As a matter of fact the only other prosperous computer company after IBM in the 1970s was Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC). IBM was the leader in computers and DEC chose a new domain in this category, and was the first to do so, by creating mini-computers. You can see now what I want to get at. Another example using the computer industry, just to get our ideas all straight, is to use another company, DELL. DELL set itself apart in this otherwise crowded industry by being the first company to sell computers by telephone and today DELL is worth over 900 million dollars! You can see what I want to say now, all of YOUR success will be in a category which already exists but in which you will make a significant advance by being the first to do something entirely different.

Moreover, when you discover this new angle you will see that you will be faced by an important competitor, you are going to need to position yourself well in relation to this competitor. Through the explications above and those which now follow I deliberately 'talk business' as I know that things will be clearer for you this way. In consequence I will illustrate my explanations will a number of examples, quite simply because this is the most efficient way to proceed. So I am going to go o now to give you another example.

You will need to observe the company which has preceded you in the marketplace, you are going to need to study it and then to present it's strong points as points of weakness, basically you have to present yourself as it's alternative. I can see, astrologically, that it will be important for you to distinguish yourself from this competitor.

Keep in mind that according to what I can see in your astral configuration you will not succeed because you are the very best in this domain but instead because you will be different and innovative. The clients in your market will be grouped into two categories: those who will want to purchase products from the leader in your domain who I can see is already well established (even though it is not necessarily a big company. I can see that your future success will come from your choice of a smaller market where you will be the only viable alternative) and then those who refuse to purchase your competitor's products. It is this group of people that you must make an effort to seduce. Your great chance will lie with your capacity to place yourself accurately in a new market. I may get a little too 'marketing' here but let me give you another example.

Many company directors consult me before starting out in a new market at least to know how the Zodiac is going to influence their business and I still remember a perfect example which I gave to one of them not so very long ago. When Beck's Beer arrived in the United States, the company had to resolve a thorny problem. Beck's could not present itself neither as an imported beer, Heineken had already captured this side of the market, nor as the premier German beer (Lowenbrau had already grabbed this title). Beck's got around this problem by repositioning Lowenbrau and here is the catchphrase which made this beer so well known: ? You have tried America's favorite German beer, now try the German's favorite German beer! ?. This company fully understood that the American market had much more confidence in the German palate than it's own and Becks is now the second European beer in the USA. This is the kind of genius touch that you will have when the time is right, during this favorable period I spoke to you about. This example I have just given you is not just a random example, I have I strong impression that foreign business and negotiation is going to be an important issue for you. I can also see quite clearly that you will need to leave your hometown or even your home country for short periods of time and that you will be regularly in contact with foreigners about your business, through more conventional methods of communication and also through the the Internet.

From an astrological point of view, it is clear that your career will lead you away from your usual workplace and will require you to make many trips, both regionally and abroad. This is quite evident during the period which I have told you about because I can see that this idea or innovation which you are sure to have will come to you when you are not in your usual environment. You should not even hesitate to seize any opportunity to travel around during this period and it is important that you travel far if you are able to. You might hesitate to make such a move but if there is just one thing that I can say to you now then that is to move, travel or go on a voyage particularly during this period between 30 October 2013 and 11 November 2013.

If you are unable to do so then it is still very important that you place yourself in a new environment and n a new context; get away from your usual surroundings. As a matter of fact, as I have told you I can see very clearly that you new idea will be promoted by a change in your usual surroundings and it is equally clear that you business will grow and develop through an extensive contact with foreign companies and partners, foreign culture and other elements which are different to what you are normally used to.

This project will also bring about radical changes in your way of doing business because it will allow you to change a great deal of things on a financial level. The notion of money is very strongly linked to this project. And this is beyond any doubt.

Another point which is clear to me is the fact that I perceive a Progression, meaning that things will not be explosive from the beginning but that your project will take a little time to get things into place. This is the second element which I want to warn you about. You will have to be fairly patient and you will have to be persevering. The dates which I have spoken to you about will bring about the changes you have been looking for, often without you fully realizing it. This could be because the idea I have been talking to you about already exists deep within you, it has been dormant for a while now but it is not yet mature and now is not the right time to bring it out into the open.

Then little by little things will become clearer and this is why you should be patient and persevering because you efforts will be rewarded. It is evident that after 10 or so months of activity your new project will see a sudden influx of funds and your lifestyle will certainly change. I would suggest that you start preparing yourself now for this new sum of money and learn how to manage it's investment.

I also spoke to you about an encounter which will have a certain importance for you in terms of this project and your business, and I will get back to this in a minute but before I do I want to remind you that the Astral Sky has placed an enormous chance at your feet, this is your chance to reach a major turning point in your business. To recognize and to seize this chance you are aware that you need to be as active as possible as it will be up to you to discover the idea or the principal which will allow you to make this radical U-turn. Once again, don't worry too much about this as during this period, which will occur between the dates I have already given you, events will occur very naturally. You will simply need to be very attentive during this period, as I mentioned above. You will also need to firmly believe in this idea that you are going to have, it will bring you the changes you are looking for. I now want to tell you about another very important point concerning this encounter with someone who is going to play a very great role in the development of your project. This person is going to help you, possibly indirectly, to obtain the funds for the establishment and the evolution of your project. What I mean by this is that it is not necessarily this person who will provide you with the funds who will give you the sum of money which you need for your development but this person may put you into contact with other people who will help you to get the money you need (and quickly too) to begin financing your project. This encounter will occur during the period which I have mentioned and if you are wondering why it is difficult to be more precise then do not forget that astrology gives us above all the tendencies of a period. I can certainly see that this person is going to allow you to promote your project and make yourself known, the services which this new person in your life is going to offer you are going to be important to help you get your first sales underway from your new concept. During this period I have spoken to you about it is therefore essential that you make yourself available for as many encounters and contacts as is possible.

So there is what I can see concerning your business and it's evolution in relation to this very intense Transit period. I can also see that you will be treating important negotiations or rather important contacts. Concerning this side of your new affair I want you to keep in mind that you should act as secretly as possible otherwise you risk the success of your new large contracts. Be patient, it is worth it, as this period will help you to advance your career financially and it will also help you to create new alliances. You should also know that several of your investors will be among the most committed players in your new sector and you will soon be able to gain new sources of funding and finances to allow you to move ahead even more successfully.

Amongst all of the things which come to my mind about you, I think one of the most important is to remind you that the effort you put in to make these projects of yours work will bring you the financial rewards you seek. Do not be discouraged. You will experience very favorable financial repercussions. You are fortunate enough to be able to live through a planetary configuration of considerable power and impact however, as I have already mentioned, you will have to make your own initiative work as well. Basically if you don't dare to dare, your projects will simply stagnate.

This period will provide you with the ideal opportunity to impose your personality and push yourself into the limelight. I can also see that you will receive a number of very favorable comments from customers and colleagues and these appreciative comments will be provoked by your energy and enterprise in your new business during this period. Destiny and the movement of the planets will also place important people on your path, well-known individuals who hold the reigns of power. It seems to be incontestable that you are going to meet key people who will help to raise you to an important social standing and I also think that some of these people are no more and no less than the investors I spoke to you about earlier. These people will lend you a helping hand to jump from stepping stone to stepping stone as you will impress them with your control and your success with everything you undertake. Even without you having to ask for anything at all, your confident air and the sweet smell of your success will attract their attention. They will be able to offer you the technical help you require and the funds you need to make your project work. However I must warn you that I see an element of betrayal over the next 8 or 9 months, this is nothing too serious but you risk placing your trust in someone who does not really deserve it and who will try to profit from your success. Be vigilant around this time.

A detail which escaped me earlier and which is also important to note is that you will realize that during this period, your sense of observation will be heightened and you will feel very stimulated. You will notice the smallest detail which will be very important for your business, to help you get your project to take the direction you want it to. As I have already repeated to you, you should react quickly and decisively during this important period and you should act with method and forethought. This rigor which you should adopt will also help you to sign the contracts which I mentioned earlier. You will need to formulate certain clauses of your new contracts and you will need to pay great attention to the details as they will certainly be very important later on in your business. Don't worry too much about this aspect as the planets will try to set you on the correct path and your natural capacity of observation will be greatly boosted during this period. You won't need to force yourself to achieve difficult goals, your instincts in this domain will take over and you will be able to apply yourself to these details and save yourself a lot of worries later on.

I want to tell you once again that you should be perfectly confident during this period which will occur during this astrological Transit, I foresee that your intellect will be alert and active and the ease which this will accord you will mean that you will be able to seize important opportunities as soon as they are made available to you. You can put your doubts aside, this period will bring you the confidence you need. Simply try to remain attentive and alert and everything will go very well indeed.

This Transit marks the beginning of a new phase in your life. Following this period you will find yourself in full expansion and nothing will be able to slow you down or cause you to retreat as you will feel energized by a powerful force. The astral configuration also strongly suggests that you should pay great attention to the opinion of others, as otherwise you may miss out on little gems of information which could be very useful. Listening to other's opinions will also help you give you fresh motivation and you will feel ready to get to work. You will also realize that a certain event has prevented you from entering into the sphere of high power, I can see that you have been ignored and over-looked for a while now. But this period is you chance to make your real worth shine! In the past you have been blinded by your lust for power and I see that you have encountered a range of obstacles and difficulties in your career over the past few years. This appears very clearly in your astral configuration as part of an unfavorable aspect which you have suffered under in the past however everything will dramatically change during this Transit as the planets will be very favorable!

Once again, and here I risk repeating myself, I ask you to implicate yourself totally as the success you will experience in your business will also touch the people around you. You should always bear in mind that ? Nothing is more predictable that the just return of things ? and what I mean by this is that our good deeds are often returned to us by other people, even when we least expect it. This is the only true justice in this world. This is a bit like a superior force which oversees all of our smallest actions and intentions and then immediately pays us what we are due. How can we doubt the magic in our lives?! After this Transit, be reassured that you will get back a hundred times over the effort which you put in from the start of the Transit. What I want to tell you by this us that for the past few years you have invested a lot into your career and now you will reap the fruits of your efforts.

As you have no doubt already understood, this Transit will be intense for you from it's beginning to the end. I have explained to you that you should expect some important changes as far as your professional life is concerned but you can also expect changes in your love-life. A particular moment of this important Transit will have some considerable implications for your love-life as you will be able to reach a major turning point and begin a brand-new chapter in your life. This will be a period of revelation and you will understand a number of things about your life. This will be a decisive moment and and I can also see that your ex-partner will be concerned as this person will change the vision they currently hold of you. But be careful, you are going to have to react in the right way and at just the right moment. I can tell you this much now.

I insist on the fact that I have foreseen in your astral configuration that you will reach a point where you will feel entirely fulfilled and very happy, particularly as far as your love-life is concerned. I can see that you are going to have to get through a sort of mourning for your ex-partner because even though something will be recreated with this person in the future it will be very different from the relationship you have lived together in the past. It is important that your future relationship is very different. You need to get through your mourning because until you do you will not be able to construct anything at all with anyone including this person. I can very clearly see that something new will be created for you in your love-life.

As a matter of fact, from an astrological point of view it is evident that this Transit will help you to get over to a new stage in your love-life. I have told you that I noticed the presence and the importance of your ex-partner but it is also clear that it will be entirely up to you to make the right choices at just the right moment to change your life and get back the happiness which you seem to have lost. Your ex-partner will be present at the moment when you make your decision and the Stars indicate that a reversal of role will take place. I have therefore determined all the elements which will help you to make this decision in the best conditions possible. First of all, as far as the dates are concerned you know that the Transit will occur between the 17 November 2013 and the 22 November 2013 and after this period the key date 24 November 2013 will be the moment when things get really favorable for you in your love-life. Everything you attempt during this period will succeed and you will reach a new stage in your life and I have summed up the most important points below:

1) It's between the 17 November 2013 and the 22 November 2013 that you will make a very important decision about your love-life.

2) Taking into account the importance of this period in your astral configuration the decision you will make will be crowned with success and it will permit you to reach an important turning point in your life.

3) Your ex-partner is clearly associated with this decision. You alone will be able to decide exactly what role this person will play in your future when you reach this particular moment however your Stars are so favorable that this person will agree with you no matter what you decide. Their opinion of you will also radically change.

4) You will not know until the moment that these dates occur what will be the correct decision to make and to help you at this time I am going to give you all of the elements you need (and which you will find below) about your love-life and your ex. Only you will be able to come to your decision and only you will be able to decide whether or not you want to get back together with your ex or if you want to head towards new domains and new people. I will give you all of the counsel you will need about your situation to give you the tools you need to find the solution which is deep inside of you.

About your current mind-set:

No-one can tell how things are going to evolve between you both, quite simply because from an astrological point of view it is very clear that it is you who is going to make the final decision. So here is what you should do to get the greatest chance over on your side if you final decision (which you will not be able to make until the dates I have told you about) will be to return with your ex-partner.

a) First of all, do not try to contact this person before the Transit or even during the series of dates I have given you. This is very important. You must respect this agreement with yourself, even if this does seem to be quite hard to do. If you do encounter your ex-partner during this period by chance or by error don't worry because you will not have set up the meeting. Your ex-partner will have taken the initiative to seek you out. As long as the initiative does not come from you then it will not upset your plans. However I don't mean that you should cut off the conversation or the dialogue with this person if the initiative to create this unexpected encounter comes from your ex-partner but under no circumstance should you act first and try to see this person again during this period. I know this may seem a little rude but it is very important. Now that I've warned you bout this here is how you should act if you do choose to get back together with your partner.

b) One of the main source of worries for you is the fact that at a certain moment in time you ex-partner felt a distinct lack of desire for you. You must use this extremely powerful Transit period well as it is during this period which will be so favorable for you that you will shine brightly and you will cause this lost attraction to be reborn! This is the main principal of the period and it is why this period will be so important as it will allow you to recuperate this personal power of attraction (or as I have already said, to guide this force of attraction towards someone else if you choose to do so and if your final decision is not to get back together again with your ex-partner. This particular decision will be easier to make during this period.).

So for the time being, let me sum up a little. You should at first establish some distance from your ex-partner, at least until the Transit. You should use this time to prepare yourself to recover the attraction which your ex seems to have lost for you (and I'll tell you how you can do this in a minute) and then you must try and meet this person during the period I will tell you about. I must also warn you again that you have to be very active during all of the period which will follow your 'romantic rebirth' because if you sit around and are not active then nothing will happen. I know that I have mentioned this a lot, including in relation to your professional career, but it is true to say that this is a very prominent element of your astrological analysis. Keep in mind that the astral bodies show us the greater trends, the most favorable or important periods and the periods when we should be on our guard but we remain the masters of our own destiny.

c) There is no doubt whatsoever from an astrological point of view that your ex felt a strong attraction for you in the past. So lets look at how you can go about getting this attraction back in place. First of all you must get rid of a feeling which, and I don't hesitate to tell you this, makes you repulsive to your ex-partner and this really is the first step to restoring the attraction which one existed between you both. This is quite simply the feeling that you are totally dependent on this person. You need to destroy any trace of this need and this is why I ask you not to get in contact with this person either before this Transit so that you have the time to get rid of traces of this need which are deep inside of you. I am going to help you to do this as the feeling comes from your separation and the unfavorable astrological aspect which you have been living under for a while now and which caused you to have irrational and uncontrollable thoughts and reactions. For example I know that recently you have had such thoughts as 'I can never be happy until my partner comes back to me', 'My partner is the only person I could ever love' and 'I want my partner to be here with me now so that I can feel good'. Well I can show you that your thoughts have been confused (and the situation needs to be clarified so that you can make the right decision) because all of the questions above are not accurate reflections of your spirit but simply questions which have been ingrained into you through endless repetition. Things have got to such a point that you now believe that these questions are entirely valid and this places your directly in a position of need. Your ex-partner felt this need of yours and this confusion of feeling and your partner felt repulsed by you because this feeling was between you.

These thoughts represent stumbling blocks in your past and you must make a effort to get over them. Believe it or not but it appears very clearly in your configuration that it is important for your partner to feel challenged and that an effort must be made to get close to you again. If you are still in this position of need and confusion during the dating which will take place during this period then your ex will hold all the cards and there will appear to be no challenge whatsoever to win your heart.

I know what you must be saying now, that it will be very difficult for you to get all these feelings out of your head and to get rid of the need you have for your ex. What I want for you is to be able to transform this feeling of need into one of powerful desire. Up to now you have felt that all you really need to do is to get back with your ex but it is now time to rationalize this need. I am going to ask you to make a little effort for just a few seconds and to be very honest with yourself. You can admit that you don't need your ex in your life anymore. You can live very well without this person and there are a number of other very charming people who could suit you just as well. This is a truth which you unconscious recognizes very well, no matter what you may consciously believe.

It is clear that the key to your situation is to transform your need into a strong feeling of desire and this will change a number of things for you because you will learn to relax and to appreciate the positive nature of the feeling of desire rather than live through the stress and tension which your need brings you, trapping you at the same time in a vicious circle.

It is essential that you place yourself in this new context while you wait for the Transit period to occur as you must give yourself the means to make the important change in your life. If you don't have something which you desire you will feel disappointed however you will not be as devastated as you would be if you lacked something which you firmly believe that you need. This new attitude will help you to relax intellectually and you will be far more successful when dealing with your ex-partner. Think about this because it is true for many different areas which concern you directly. You perform far better when you are relaxed, whether this is when you are speaking in public, doing sport, making an important decision.....or getting back with your ex-partner.

So here is what I will show you in this reading, you will learn to get back to reality, to let go of this unnecessary need and to relax... this is the first stage you must get through to start making yourself attractive to your partner again. You may doubt what I say but don't ignore the fact that if you follow this initial advice then you are raising your chances of getting back together again with your ex.

d) Another important point about your frame of mind (because it is this we must work at so that you feel ready for your future) is to determine whether or not you really want to be miserable. My experience with a great number of patients has shown me that, on a very fundamental level, society reassures us that feeling a very intense grief after breaking up with someone is entirely normal and that it should always be this way however those people who do not force themselves to feel this way (because they assume that it is expected of them) do actually feel a lot better a few months later. This means quite simply that those people who think that they can never get out of a depression or a difficult situation are often the people who have the greatest problems doing so. The way in which you make your approach is entirely up to you of course and whereas I know reaching this important turning point in your life will be difficult and complex, there is no reason to make it even more so. You need to know how you should go about making this change and this is why I am here for you.

e) It is very important that you get things into context as you do have a tendency to want exactly what you cannot have. This is why you place too much importance on the feeling that you need to get back together with your partner and you need to revitalize your approach, if you decide to get back together with this person during the dates I have mentioned. I know that because you cannot have this person close to you at the moment your feelings are unclear and this makes your vulnerable. Your ex-partner has seen this as clearly as I have. You are most likely telling yourself that this is not true and that if you want this person back in your life it is for a whole range of other reasons but this is not as true as you would like it to be because one of the major reasons why you long after this person so strongly is quite simply because you cannot have them for the timing being. Unfortunately such feelings crush your desire and make you very dependant and vulnerable. You must think about all this and start revitalizing your life.

We have talked about what unattractive thoughts you must make an effort to get rid of. I am now going to ask you something which will be very important for you, even if it appears to be fairly bizarre at the moment:

f) I want you to start doing some sport or some form of exercise, either daily or as often as you can, right up to the date of this all-important period. This means, running, aerobics, swimming, martial arts, yoga or any other form of exercise and do it as often as possible, for at least half-an-hour per session. This is important and you must take this seriously. Your new discipline will help you with the transformations which you must make ready for this period and emotionally and physically it will bring you a lot more than you suspect. Make yourself do some sport everyday is you can or at least several times a week. This seems to be a very important element of your astral configuration and it will bring you many new positive opportunities on many different levels and will help you get prepared for this date. The notion of exercise seems to be the key to your success.

The advice which I have just given you will help you to relax yourself and to get yourself ready, firstly to feel good about yourself emotionally and physically through daily exercise and then you must keep in mind that your ex will not be attracted by someone who seeks help and who seems desperately needy. Your ex may feel pity for you but this is not what you want from your partner. You want desire and attraction and not pity. So it is important that keep in mind that you have a great deal more control over yourself than you may think you do and for the moment you must concentrate on things that relax you and make you feel good. You must get out of this vicious circle because you are localizing only on negative elements. You need to get a lot of chance over on your side and so don't count only on the power of your astral configuration during the period I have told you about, you must also count on yourself. You need to feel good deep withing yourself to give yourself the maximum chance possible to make something really good out of this period. I know that I often repeat the same thing over and over again but this is how you will assimilate this important information.

Now I want to tell you how you should act when you meet your ex-partner during the dates I have told you about, from the 17 November 2013 and 22 November 2013 and then the key date 24 November 2013.

First of all you need to keep the mystery alive. Let me explain what I mean by this. During this meeting you should not speak a lot and if you have stuck by my advice then you will not have entered into contact with this person for quite some time. When you meet your ex again this person is going to want to talk about about themselves and you should let them do so for most of this meeting. Keep your side of things vague and mysterious. Bear in mind that ? sometimes, less is more ?.

Then you are going to have to create a very exciting atmosphere. This meeting should not be boring in anyway whatsoever, be spontaneous and do something fun or invite this person someone nice and amusing, somewhere were you would not normally go before with your partner. During this encounter you are going to have to break with your previous routine.

Moreover you should limit the amount of time you are going to spend together during this encounter, above all if things appear to be going really well or if you want things to go further, don't prolong the encounter any longer than you should do. You should stop the encounter long before you realize that it is time that you SHOULD do. You should also not go back into the Past, do not talk about your lives together in the past. This is a very important point but if you do need to talk about past things then avoid negative elements and leave what is from the past in the past. This Transit marks an important turning point for you and the beginning of a new period. Keep you mind turned towards the future. Above all, be happy during this meeting! This is why it is important for you to prepare yourself well before this period so that you can be on good form, happy and relaxed. Try not to appear sad in front of your ex, especially not to get this person back close to you. This will not have a positive impact, quite the contrary in fact. Show your happiness!

Now something else very important: when you get in contact with your ex-partner to set up some sort of encounter, for this to work well you must not appear to be too needy. Propose a specific activity for this meeting, the more specific you can be the more successful you will also be and you will get as much chance as possible over on your side (remind yourself that you must arrange this encounter within the dates which I have given you). Don't put any pressure on this person, even if your ex initially refuses an encounter. We will look later on at how to deal with this if this is the case. This encounter should be above all, just to have fun. I know that this is going to be very difficult for you because you will have a great deal of things in mind but you should keep in mind this one simple goal. I know that multiple ideas and desires will go through your mind during this encounter and you will want to ask this person to come back to you, you will want to say just how much your separation has hurt you and how much you disagree with this separation and you will probably want to spend the rest of the day with this person because things are going so well and you may even want to appear lost and lonely so that this person will want to look after you. You must keep these feelings for yourself however and keep in mind just that you must 'have fun'. Your ex will be prepared for you to react in a certain way, as we examined above, and the mere fact that you do not enter into one of these roles will surprise this person and have a much greater impact than anything else you could do.

At the end of this encounter, don't plan on anything else just see how it goes and don't make any plans for another meeting.

Whilst you two talk, you must make sure never to go back and discuss your separation and the reasons behind your break-up nor anything else which could be negative. This is not the moment to get into this kind of thing. However if it is your ex that speaks to you about this or who tells you that you two can never be together or who starts to talk about the reasons behind your split then you must stop yourself from giving this person any extra arguments. Just let the issue slide and speak about much more pleasant things.

As I have already told you I have foreseen astrologically that you will get back in contact with this person through the telephone, it is by phone that you will organize this meeting with your ex. If you can't get directly in touch with this person don't try several times a day until you do. Let some time go by and then try again, this is why it is important that you get organized and start preparing yourself a little while before this period.

What I can tell you at this stage in my explications is that if your follow the advice which I have given you to prepare yourself at the precise moment that you call your ex this person will feel that you are a new person entirely and believe me that this will be the case because this Transit will represent a remarkable turning point for you and you ex will certainly sense this in one way or another. Then during the upcoming period which you will live through you must let the Astral Bodies guide you as they will be able to exert their maximum influence over you and they will guide you. As far as my mission is concerned, it is my role to show you the path and prepare you to act.

But lets get back to the possibility that your ex refuses to meet up with you. The first thing which you must remember is not to react in a negative manner. Simply say 'OK' and gently change the subject. Don't even ask why you have been turned down, simply change the conversation and finish your phone call in a joyful and positive manner. This is very important as you must leave a good impression and try not to seem anxious to see your ex again. Do not be sad and try to act as if everything was OK. Then try again later, not until this encounter occurs but just until you feel that you don't have any more desire to try. Don't anticipate how you will feel and react however because as I have already told you it is not until this period begins that you will be sure of yourself and that everything will appear to be clear for you on all levels. No-one can know how you will feel at this moment, the most important thing is to have all of the good cards in hand ready to play the game.

I really want to tell you that bearing in mind the extremely favorable period which you will be living though, you should keep in mind that the your astral configuration is getting ready to place a very beneficial chance right on the path of your love-life. I can also foresee that your romantic future is very positive and that it will take an entirely new and exciting directly following this Transit. Bear this in mind and remember what I have told you if your partner does initially refuse this encounter, after a couple of trials. Once you know that you should instead turn towards someone else, with another type of encounter which is also sure to occur during this Transit, then it is so clearly marked in your configuration that you will live through a dramatically positive change in your life and you will be headed straight for emotional happiness and satisfactions.

Mirela S., 2013-10-07, 03:08PM CDT

Print your full Reading and Ebooks

Click here to return to the Introduction

The Full Forecast Report for

Mirela

Your Astro-Forecast begins here. If the time period for an interpretation is, for example, given as "July 1, 1993 (June 15, 1993 to July 15, 1993) ", then it starts in mid-June, reaches greatest intensity around July 1, and ends in mid-July. The first date listed is the time when the influence has reached maximum strength; we can call this date the "peak date". The influence starts on the beginning date, gradually increases in strength until the peak date is reached, and then it gradually fades out until the ending date is reached. An influence may last for as little as a week to as long as half a year or so. You may also notice that the same interpretation shows up periodically during the year; this is not unusual. In some cases the beginning and ending dates of the 2 influences are the same; the only difference between the 2 interpretations is the peak date. This means that this particular influence has two peak dates instead of one. It is even possible for there to be three or more peak dates for the same astrological influence. To eliminate redundant interpretations, you may be informed that the astrological influence also occurred earlier and that you should refer back to the previous occurrence of this interpretation. You may be wondering what the funny abbreviations after the dates are. For example, you may see "Sat Conj Plu", "Ura Trine Nep", etc. These abbreviations are given for the benefit of astrologers and they show the astrological factor that is in effect. For the benefit of astrologers, some technical details are given below.

NATAL CHART calcuations:

Natal positions: Jupi=13Pis, Satu=7Sag, Moon=23Gem, Nept=3Cap, Uran=19Sag, Merc=23Sco, Mars=7Aqu, Venu=19Sco, Node=20Ari, Plut=6Sco, Sun=28Lib

Nov 24 2013

Moon Trine Uran

Unusual people or opportunities enter your life now. Ambitions, success, change in circumstances, travels, stimulating experiences, emotional awareness and clairvoyant experiences are all part of this transit. An important woman can enter a man's life, or a romantic encounter can develop. Making changes in your life will surprise your friends and family. Phone calls can suddenly arrive from people in distress at this time, and you will find the compassion to provide comfort to them. Communications can arrive now from an Aquarius person, or someone with those qualities.

Jupi quincunx Uran

YOU CAN SUDDENLY MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR JOB OR DIRECTION IN LIFES WORK, WITHOUT ANY WARNING.

The need for change for the sake of change alone will be high.

Risks will remain risks now and are to be considered ones that will fail. You may have to take sudden and difficult long distance trips now and find that dealing with foreigners or customs and modes of transportation will be extremely difficult. Be careful not to be rude with others now because this can be a direct result of your own inner restlessness. There will be a great need for sudden and new freedom in your relationships and dealings with others. You will not listen to the opinions of others very well either at this time.

Heated words with people in your environment and accidents are probable now. This is an unfavorable time for finding the money needed for that new project.

This is not the time to experiment in any form of cult group or occult group because common sense will go out the window and Judgements made will be incorrect. Wait until after this transit and reevaluate before you give everything you own away to some cult.

Serious electrical problems can occur in the home requiring serious re-wiring, or electronic gear can burn out at this time, costing a great deal of money to be repaired.

Adventures, changes in occupation, separations, divorce, moving and losses of money can accompany this transit. Business ventures are likely to fail as well.

The Quincunx has the annoying capability of letting us feel that the problem at hand will soon be solved, while continually eluding us and giving us FALSE HOPES through self deception and frustrations.

The need for change for the sake of change alone will be high.

Merc Trine Jupi

Chances are good for acquiring something of substantial value that puts a smile on your face. Always get expert professional opinions in all matters that are important to you. The power of positive thinking will see you through the toughest times now. Learn how to play the game of life instead of bucking the system!

Make pacts or agreements with others or sign documents because the time is right. Credit purchases can soar now, just make sure you don't go overboard in your spending, putting you into further debt.

Communications and ideas will flow easily now and the clairvoyant faculties are stimulated. A friendly attitude prevails, PHONE CALLS INCREASE, and letter writing is favored. SIGN CONTRACTS for favorable outcomes now and take any form of test for assured success. Write down ideas when they come to you, no matter where you are because you may forget something very beneficial to you in the future. The force is definitely with you where words are concerned. That long awaited phone call or letter can arrive now.

Nov 25 2013

Moon Square Merc

Communications will be difficult at this time so delay them for a more auspicious time. There will be an increased interest in people and their inner motivations, feelings, personal lives and experiences. This is a bad time for buying anything, because your EMOTIONS will rule...Buy Me Buy Me! You will also notice that your emotions change by the minute.

Jupi Trine Venu

Social activities and sporting events are happy and joyous occasions now and there is an increased enjoyment of intimate moments with your spouse or lover as well. All of the joys that can be experienced through "love" with another person can be found with this transit and foreigners or people at a distance will be drawn to you and you may feel a need to adopt some new philosophies or religious beliefs. People may be surprised to see your polite attitude when around others and your manners will take a turn for the better as well.

Your life will be very content for the span of this transit and business, finance, foreign investments, medicine and law are all under favorable auspices. Someone at a distance may be thinking of you in a fond way and legal matters decided now will work out very well and in your favor. New friendships and matters of love will work out well at this time.

Rest and recuperate if you have been under the weather. This can be a rather lazy time for working, so go to a ball game or shopping instead. A very outgoing and optimistic nature surrounds you now and everything is right in the world. Romantic interludes or marriage proposals can have their start now and there is an increased appreciation for the artistic world exists. Nature walks through the forest or the park are favored so go out and be among the bears, mosquitos, insects and other creepy crawly things, they will love you as much as you love them.

You may receive a gift or raise quite unexpectedly and you will find this a very favorable time for groups, career, profession, social gatherings and family get togethers.

A strong attraction to all things that are beautiful exists within you now, so take someone out to a candlelight dinner and see what develops. This is a very inspired time for artistic expression and musicians, as this can be a very creative time. Long distance journeys and dealing with people at a distance favored and the ideals of people around you will be easier to understand and the sharing of philosophies of others will bring new meaning to your life.

Nov 26 2013

Mars Square Moon

Handle no sharp objects if you can help it as little accidents and cuts are likely and the bigger the machinery, the bigger the cuts. The most common complaints during this transit are irritability, feeling provoked, arguments and anger. This period is unfavorable for dealing with the public, business and land. The most common health problems are indigestion and stomach problems.

Bitter feelings may have you by the throat at this time because of some unresolved issues that are eating away at you. You are easily provoked so be careful to keep your ears and mouth closed. If someone is chewing you out, imagine yourself meditating, while not hearing a word they say. It's that kind of time period.

Separations from others can be expected now, and it is better for you to stay away from people if you can. Feeling annoyed at others is the least you can expect.

Nov 27 2013

Merc ssqr Nept

Be somewhat skeptical if any offers that arrive now seem too good to good to be true as confusion, lies and deceptions will be found in communications. Avoid dishonesty at all cost and stay from dishonest people. You may notice that your nerves can be on edge so make sure you have all the facts before you engage your mouth. This is an unfavorable time for close emotional relationships and you may be feeling homesick, or miss someone romantically.

Ill health connected with drugs, medications or alcohol is possible, so be careful in their use as you are very susceptible to Negative effects from them, whether they are prescription or not. Please remember that any medications that you take now that promises not to cause drowsiness is a lie, but you will find that out for yourself!

Nov 28 2013

Moon Sextile Satu

Love has a stable and enduring quality to it at this time. Now is the time to go shopping because what you are looking for may be on sale. This transit can bring back people, family, and older friends from the past. You will experience calm and stable emotions when dealing with others in your environment. This is a very nice time to take the garbage out for your mate, or wash the dishes.

Nov 29 2013

Sun Sextile Mars

Self confidence and action color this transit. Exercising is great for improving the health and vitality and romantic encounters are likely to have some "sparks" connected to them, especially if you have been separated from someone and new interests in each other need begin to grow. What a wonderful transit for renewing your love for another person. Super amounts of positive energy to accomplish anything are now with you.

Any kind of physical work or exercise would have beneficial results during this transit. This transit favors knowing the right course to take in any situation and taking it. Get out there and accomplish something positive because your energy is increased during this transit, so make sure to plan something constructive with it. Should you encounter any emergency situations, you will know exactly what to do, with the reserve to keep on going in the face of adversity. You might enjoy working by yourself rather than with others.

Dec 1 2013

Moon Conj Venu

This is a wonderful placement for caring for others or being less aggressive in your approach to your environment. Domestic matters will go well and poetry can be an alternative form of expression. You are in the mood for love and romance at this time. You will get along well with everyone and your present circumstances in relationships will be harmonious. New relationships can begin, if there is a more powerful transit to support it. Decorating can be a pleasant form of diversion.

Dec 2 2013

Moon Conj Satu

Relating to people can be difficult now because self confidence and emotional reinforcement are lacking. You will find that people are very cool, calm and collected during this short transit and not supportive to your emotional needs.

Moon Sextile Mars

You will draw strong and courageous people to you and you will be attracted to them too. Feelings are wonderful and in harmony with your surroundings. Domestic chores will go quickly and easily.

Venu ssqr Satu

This is a MINOR influence and aspect, but it can take on much more importance if it occurs at the same time as other negative aspects. Separations from friends or loved ones is possible now. The possibility of having extra cash for that good deal will be non-existent. This is not the time to ask favors from others, as they will be opposed to your ideas. Obligations should not be accepted at this time as this is a bad time for buying anything for lasting value. You will be feeling somewhat unloved and lonely for a few days. Being out and among friends can be empty and unfulfilling. Love relationships are better off left for another day and in business matters do not sign anything or get involved in financial ventures or matters of expanding your present situation. You will find that people in authority or older than you will not be supportive to your ideas.

Disappointments with long-term effects can occur, especially if there are karmic ties to be worked out with other people in your life. Promises rendered to others will go unfulfilled now, so be careful what you promise. Restrictions and frustrations can be experienced in love and this is a good time to wait and see what happens!

Dec 3 2013

Moon Conj Uran

This short transit will exhibit an unstable emotional nature. Actions that are not thought out or impulsive can get you into trouble now. You can work best with this transit if you incorporate self discipline and concentration that will not be your forte at this time. Nervous responses to your environment can spark buying sprees. You may buy something new that you really don't need, most probably something electronic, electric or computer oriented.

Venu Sextile Merc

Mentally stimulating friends can be fun and this is a good time for a sincere chat to clear the air of misunderstandings with others as the mind and emotions are more in sync. Use this transit for speaking to the public or give a lecture. It is also a good time for legal matters, marriage and studying any subject that strikes your fancy. This transit favors advertising and business communications and short trips as well. Good news can be received about a loved one at this time.

You will have a strong desire for neatness and a much more meticulous manner of appearance now. Contacts now will be very beneficial to you now.

Dec 5 2013

Moon Sextile Merc

If you have to sign any papers, now is the time to do so. Enhanced mental faculties exist now and a good grasp of all situations and sound judgment is present. Dexterity will come easily in oral or written forms as well. Expect to be active, perceptive, more compassionate and sympathetic, protective and thoughtful to people in your environment. Be ready to receive pleasant messages and news and consider this an excellent transit for being alone to meditate.

Moon Sextile Venu

Physical attractions, harmony, great feelings and an appreciation for beauty exist in your life now. This is a very POSITIVE time for love and romance or being in love and devoted to your spouse or mate. If you have been fighting, had disagreements or experienced a breakup in relationships, you can easily see them renewed at this time.

Happiness is in abundance with feelings of tenderness and affection for everyone in your environment. Women may decide they want to have a baby at this time.

Moon Sextile Jupi

This transit is auspicious for the granting of favors. Should you have items to sell this short transit will support it. Speeches are better received by the public now and you might experience an urge to expand or enlarge your environment with a desire for possessions, satisfaction, harmony, justice, social sense and moral aspirations. People will see you as happy, generous and helpful bringing popularity to yourself.

Dec 6 2013

Moon Square Plut

Emotional issues will be charged creating some very negative conditions. Do not become involved in the jealous reactions of others or those feelings within yourself.

Moon Square Sun

Your emotional state will not be in harmony with the world around you at this time, and a true test in what you believe in can easily occur.

Domestic and career matters will be the source of disagreements in your life temporarily. There will be a noticed lack of determination, diminished organizational ability, a great deal of indecision, inner discontent, conflicts that reach the surface, a one track mind and a likelihood of being misunderstood.

Dec 8 2013

Moon Trine Sun

Matters surrounding the home and professional concerns become harmonious and pleasant at this time. Emotions are light and mutual contacts are gratifying. This transit has a calming effect on relationships.

Moon Trine Plut

Relations with people are very heavy, deep and wonderful now and very strong and hidden feelings can emerge to be dealt with. Sexuality is enhanced with intense passion.

Moon Sextile Nept

Charitable and spiritual approaches to others will enhance your life now. This is a wonderful time for developing or using your ESP and you may experience some heavy duty dreams, see some odd weather conditions, be possessed by sexual vibes that are strong, or feel some increased impressions about your environment. You will be very sympathetic and compassionate to your fellow man and your perceptions and inner visions will be on target. Avoid negative people so you can get the full effect of this transit.

Dec 9 2013

Merc Sextile Mars

People involved in sales or communications will prosper and the home, property and family interests will be activated. Mental alertness now will bring quick decisions resulting in success. Total recall of past events aids you in discovering hidden elements of yourself. This is one of those time periods that supports sticking to your guns for what you believe in.

Winning arguments can be easy now and any communications, study, writing and research of any kind will be fortunate. This is an excellent placement for the formulation of agreements and contracts and any military and police activities.

This is an excellent transit to make peace with others, not war. Teach, council and help others. Short trips related to work are emphasized and last minute invitations to sporting events can arrive. This is an excellent time to do some investigative work into something you are curious about.

Moon Trine Venu

Moon Square Uran

This is a very restless time where you can get yourself into trouble by rebelling against your environment or experience sudden emotional instability that drives everyone around you crazy. You will be fighting the emotional war that rages within you now, choosing to isolate yourself temporarily. There can be some added stress in your family life and notice some temporary stomach problems.

Dec 10 2013

Sun Conj Uran

The dandiest friendships can develop most unexpectedly. Excitement is on your mind in every fiber of your being. Metaphysical, psychological, spiritual and astrological interests can light up your life. Every aspect of these days can take on an electrical, exciting and a very surprising tone. Surprising others through your actions is also possible. Explosions and fire potentials can increase now, so keep an eye out for hazards.

When forming a contract, don't forget an escape clause just in case you need to do just that. Conflicts and arguments can pop up easily in your daily environment. Your intuitive and psychic abilities will be high, so pay some attention to your "little voice" and expect to remember your dreams.

Satu ssqr Nept

Be careful not to deceive others no matter what your intentions are. You can also go to extremes to make sure no one finds out what the truth "really is" in any area of your life. Health matters may be very difficult to diagnose now, and last a long time.

Past indiscretions can come back on you, bringing problems What you did in the past becomes an open book for the world to see, and can be publicly revealed. Boy, talk about tests in what you believe. Your health is very vulnerable to hidden conditions, so take care of yourself.

Avoid drinking or smoking because the body will be more vulnerable to them than usual. Parental difficulties can pop up easily now or one of your parents may require medical attention. You've heard the expression you are your own worst enemy haven't you? Well, this is the transit that started it!

Work will become very unappealing and avoided now and negativity will be experienced to and from others. It is best to wear ear plugs, so that permanent slights are not heard or remembered.

Dec 12 2013

Sun ssqr Plut

This is a MINOR aspect and influence, but it can take on much more importance if it is connected to other negative aspects at the same time.

Don't get caught up in statements that breed misunderstandings and out and out quarrels, because that will be easy to do at this time. Major problems can arise in your dealings with others. Coping with contradictory feelings is a necessary evil at this time and stay away from those people who try to pressure you into doing something.

Relationships can be terminated now if they aren't going well, or fail the test of endurance. Avoid being overbearing in your dealings with others. Tension can also arrive in your life to be dealt with.

Don't try to dominate or remake others, because people just won't take it as well as other times. Problems will be noted in joint finances, insurance claims or policies, taxes and business. There is a very strong sexual energy present. Do something creative with it.

Dec 13 2013

Sun ssqr Mars

This is a MINOR aspect and influence, but can take on much more importance if connected to other negative aspects at the same time.

Avoid crowds and irritating people now because tempers will be hotter than normal and impulsive and intense actions as well as some aggressive attitudes will be in evidence.

You are just looking for a fight now, but are you prepared to pay the price for your quarrelsome nature? Do you think other people around you should be the brunt of your anger? If you are looking for a perfect time to separate from a loved one, this is it! Go for a LONG walk and reevaluate later! Remember, this is a very short transit, and separations can be the price for impulsive acts that will last for a long time.

This is a difficult time for romance and gambling. You may have an illness or headache that develops at this time. The Sun is always hot and when it reaches Mars (ruler of the head and house where it is natally) it makes it hotter and natural temperatures and tempers rise.

Moon Oppos Plut

Don't make any important emotional decisions at this time as jealousy, possessiveness and manipulations are possible by others. Hidden emotions can come up as well, leading to conflicts.

Mars Square Nept

You may discover that you have been betrayed by someone very dear to you at this time, as deceptions can be found at the highest levels of work, government or domestic life. Getting the truth from others is not promising, and avoid potential hazards to your health or well being by using care in what you do.

It is likely that you will be easily discouraged in your attempts to succeed and find your vitality is on the low side. Avoid wasted and destructive energies, impulsive actions, failures, misuse and abuse of others, criminal behavior and infections which are all side effects of this transit. You can find danger in the strangest places without having to go looking for it, mainly because you aren't thinking about what you are doing. Remember, your ENERGY LEVELS WILL BE NON-EXISTENT.

Refrain from offbeat impulses now, they will only get you into trouble, and this is not a good time to push stressful situations. Keep away from drugs or drinking because they will react adversely on your body and misunderstandings with others will be easy to come by, you won't have to go looking for them, they will find you.

Confusion and chaotic conditions can easily arrive in your life now and new ventures or business should wait a few days until the fog you call a mind clears. Dangerous conditions CAN exist around areas where escaping gas, toxic chemical or fumes, flammable liquids and gases are stored or located.

Dec 14 2013

Moon Oppos Venu

This short transit will be best utilized if you wait for another occasion to rectify any difficulties that are coming between you and another. An overindulgence in food and rich deserts should be avoided as well.

Dec 15 2013

Venu Square Sun

This is not the time to make a major purchase, or splurge on anything. Why? It's the same old story, you may want something very bad, then after you get it, you cannot figure out why you wanted it in the first place. You may attract a new love relationship at this time.

OVERDOING is likely to be the key now in sexual and social situations. Self centered attitudes exist, with a childlike need for attention, just remember that emotional slights and hurts can cut like a knife, so make sure you are wearing your heavy armor. Change plans for a party to a more favorable time.

Venu ssqr Jupi

Find a middle of the road with those who are "all take" and "no give" in relationships or people that you deal with on a daily basis. A taste for luxury can get out of control leaving you financially short. OVERDOING, overeating and drinking are issues to be carefully handled now. Trips are likely to be very expensive, OR wind up to be more than quoted. Evasion of work for the pursuit of pleasures is the theme of this transit. The expanded love urge arises, looking for greener pastures. This is not a productive work period because how can you work when your heart is set on play.

Taking chances with love or money is unwise at this time and any health problems that you experience at this time may be linked to overindulgences. Stay as close to earth as possible, so you won't have too far to fall should things go wrong now. Vacations will prove to be more expensive than expected, so make sure to bring extra funds with you to cover any additional costs. Plans you have been looking forward to will not materialize at this time and items purchased will have a high probability of being returned to the store for several different reasons. Faulty emotional and financial judgment is to be expected, but you will do okay if you keep expectations realistic.

Dec 18 2013

Satu Conj Venu

The simple life is where you will find enjoyment now !

Deep commitments can now be made to love now and past romances can come back into your life. Possible throat problems can suddenly erupt and people can experience late menstrual cycles, or lower back aches, and kidney problems can develop.

Selfish concerns for your own welfare can manifest, or you may be remembering past joys that can be a source of sadness. There will be a need for emotional and financial security which can be quite strong now and there is a danger that loneliness can occur, so use this time wisely to get in touch with who you are and what you expect from others, as well as yourself.

Relationships will go through a time of testing now and the good ones will remain and grow, while the weak ones will experience separations and change or end. You may go through a time of finding out who your real friends are.

Moon Oppos Nept

Challenges will prove to be difficult and delusions and deceptions and insecurities can develop. Strange, unusual and mysterious people from your past life are attracted to you now and you can easily attract souls who take advantage of vulnerable people, like you! Allow more time to pray or meditate and during this transit. It would be best to refrain from using any form of drugs or alcohol now. Your psychic impressions and ESP can be out of whack temporarily and there can be some overwhelming obsessions to someone now, perhaps a Pisces woman.

Dec 19 2013

Moon Trine Merc

This is an auspicious time to sign papers or make deals. Dexterity is yours in either written or oral form. Writing, your analytical ability, the thought process, enhanced perceptions, kindness towards others, thoughtfulness, and good judgment are yours now. Some pleasant news or message can arrive now, or you may be of emotional assistance to someone. Discussions of a personal nature with members of your family will go very well now and this is a positive time to express your feelings to others.

Dec 20 2013

Moon Oppos Mars

There is a very independent nature that exists within you now which can use some outdoor exercise and some iron and fiber intake to keep the outer and inner person fit. You will be very obstinate and exhibit a "me first" attitude. Challenges can easily arise with family, friends, relations and within ourselves. Self restraint and patience is required in matters of love.

Dec 22 2013

Moon Sextile Sun

This is a moderately positive time when relationships and associations with others are enriched. The private and exterior characteristics of your inner self are in harmony. Benefits come from others, perhaps unexpectedly.

Dec 23 2013

Merc Sextile Sun

Are you the creative type? Do you have to make a speech or get your point across to others? Now is the time to do it. The thought and speech processes are clear as a bell and ready for ringing. Business will go well if other aspects support it.

This aspect is notorious for letting the phone ring off the wall with activity and keeping you extremely busy. Present your new ideas to those in authority now as they will be more open to receive them.

Romances, social affairs, pleasure trips, studying, publishing, dieting, buying clothes and personal hygiene are all under favorable auspices now.

Communications are favored, so if you have to buy, sell, travel, write, teach, or do any research this is the time to do so.

Moon Oppos Jupi

If there are people who try to restrict you now, rebellion will be your reply. Confrontations with others of an emotional nature are possible. If people would just leave you alone, you would be fine. Your generosity may go unappreciated or taken for granted temporarily.

Dec 24 2013

Mars ssqr Merc

This is a MINOR influence or aspect, but it can take on more importance if it occurs at the same time as other negative aspects.

This is an excellent time to adopt a wait and see attitude before considering any actions as you can easily get yourself into situations you may regret later otherwise. Phone calls that arrive now may be a cry for help, but weigh all of the possibilities very carefully. From this energy comes the expression "When in doubt, DON'T!"

Did you ever have one of those days when you were obsessed with calling someone? This is the time! It is as though you are being drawn into a force field that annoys you into making that call you are either scared to do or feel apprehensive about.

You may also have strong psychic connections to others that prompts phone calls as well, or obsessions that people are thinking about you that can be overwhelming at times.

Business negotiations are not favored at this time and delays in shipments and transportation breakdowns can be very frustrating. You will be more susceptible to infectious diseases for a few days, so slow down your life to gain optimum results. This is one of those times that others can goad you into gossip so if you can, refuse to get involved in it. Health conditions may affect the arms and feet at this time.

Watch your mouth in all situations! Heated emotional arguments can easily occur. Think twice (perhaps three) before speaking. Situations requiring quick thinking should be avoided, as your thinking will be faulty. Control those outbursts, they will only get you into trouble.

Accident potential is rated high now, so use care when around machinery or sharp instruments. You will be very quick to take offense to the remarks of others, just blame it on the stars. Fights and disputes are high on the list for this time. Problems are likely to arise in the areas of finance and romance.

Sun Conj Nept

Visionary projects of vast proportions or spiritual endeavors should be started now if you are so inclined. An artistic and creative time exists where you are very receptive to the world around you. Unusual experiences, dreams and visions can occur. You will be extremely sensitive to your surroundings and more spiritually attuned to the universe. Wait until you come back to earth for a clearer picture of what is happening. Spiritual help and guidance can easily arrive from any walk of life. Your " psychic abilities " will prove to be very accurate, but only if you listen. Unexplainable luck and good fortune that cannot be rationalized can easily arrive at this time.

This is a great transit for playing psychic detective and discovering secrets. What a day for a day dream! Ideal love relationships can begin at this time as well as those that are kept secret for reasons of your own.

Dec 26 2013

Merc Conj Nept

Straightforward explanations will work best now, so if you are looking for the right time to discuss something with someone, you have it now. You may find that people you idolize have feet of clay and check out those great ideas carefully before implementing them as you may find some errors to be corrected at the last minute. Bring comfort to those who need it. Patience and tolerance is needed to keep your life in harmony and you will find that dreams and dreamlike states have you a little fuzzy in the reality department for a few days.

The imagination and illusion levels are high so try to keep your prospective as unclear and confused thinking accompany this transit. In the romance department, recognize love for what it is. Is it Sex, love or a short lived infatuation?

This is a very creative time to explore something new using the intuitive self. The ability to attract love is strong and exotic travel to places real or imagined can take place now. Drink plenty of liquids for the functioning of the kidneys can be susceptible to slowdowns now. This is not the time to make decisions on any matter. If you are wondering whether you're in love or not, you're not!

Dec 27 2013

Sun Sextile Plut

Intense and powerful experiences will change your viewpoint in wonderful ways. Investigation and study into the unknown, or unchartered territories is favored. Make favorable impressions on others now if you have the need. A great aspect for getting things accomplished, so be a positive force in the world. Do something creative and constructive for the masses. You may find some real bargains at a thrift shop that can save you some money. Potent creativity is yours for the asking now and should be cultivated and released.

Benefits can come to you through Taxes, insurance, new businesses, scientific endeavors and the workplace. The intuition is strong and clairvoyant faculties can manifest themselves.

Dec 28 2013

Moon Conj Plut

Deep emotional ties to others can be felt very strongly now and this transit takes the lid off repressed feelings, thus the need for clarifying your feelings. Relations with people will be very heavy, deep, wonderful and very strong and hidden feelings emerge to be dealt with.

Dec 29 2013

Sun ssqr Merc

A MINOR aspect and influence, but can take on much more importance if connected to other negative aspects at the same time.

This is not the time to speak your mind, because you may come off sounding like a buffoon. Your nervous system can easily be EXHAUSTED now and needs to be soothed through physical exercise because of overwork. Absent minded behavior is a real problem at this time and you may wind up somewhere you had no intention of going, with no idea how you got there. During this time you will possess a very fuzzy mind that can cause you to make mistakes, so double check all of your work. You may encounter some unpleasant experiences or receive some bad news at this time.

Ideas will come to you very quickly now and communications with others will increase as well. Make sure you don't lay into someone verbally now so that wallpaper comes off the wall, because you are too much of a good thing now, so back off a little. Your ideas are bound to conflict with other peoples and now that you know it, don't push issues. Any promises or agreements made at this time will end or be changed before they get going. Don't dress yourself during this transit, let someone else lay out your outfit for today, as you have poor taste in clothes now!

Moon Conj Merc

Many communications and busy movements color this transit and you may be hustling to finish a job, or at least put the final touches on them. THIS IS A GREAT TIME FOR COMING UP WITH NEW AND WONDERFUL IDEAS.

Jan 1 2014

Merc Sextile Jupi

Moon Conj Nept

Inspiration and sensitivity are strong now, but your self expression could be clouded by delusion. Relations will be very tricky and unclear and misconceptions and misinterpretations of the intentions of others are highlighted. Avoid negative people.

Jan 3 2014

Sun Sextile Jupi

People in high places can be generous to your cause, but remember that sincerity always works best when approaching others. Good fortune may come knocking, so make sure you open the door! Health matters are doing much better during this transit as well.

Money may suddenly appear from nowhere now, so enjoy the gift. Hopes and wishes can be granted to you perhaps just when you needed it, but remember to share your good fortune with others. You may become involved in a romance with someone "foreign" to your ideals with good results. Recognition may also come for work or things done in the past.

Jan 4 2014

Mars quincunx Jupi

Avoid those people who do not know when to stop once they get started (in a negative way) or people that are annoying. Generosity can get out of hand, so be careful with your funds and possessions. If you cannot afford to buy something, then don't buy it now! Use caution in your spending now, as you may purchase something with lots of good will in your heart, for the wrong or undeserving people. You may find out too late that the people that you put your time, effort and love into do not have your best intentions at heart. It is therefore better to buy small gifts and offer small tokens, than to look like a major fool!

Arrogance, accidents and impulsive actions are advised against now and caution is advised in business dealings with foreigners and danger is present while travelling!

Financial mistakes can easily be made now, leaving you with egg on your face. This period is unfavorable for any legal activities and don't start any new endeavors because impatience and carelessness can be your downfall.

Relationships actually appear better than they are at this time. Unethical business practices should be avoided and use caution when dealing with others, especially foreigners. Be careful of others who encourage you to spend money or waste your time and energy as money comes and money goes very quickly now. At least it comes, so it can go, maybe that's why it came in the first place?

Challenges will excite you for a few days and impulsive and hasty actions will be your downfall as you go off like a loose cannon and more than likely wind up overextending yourself and getting involved in very UNWISE ventures. Legal and religious disagreements occur now, so avoid remarks made to others, no matter how innocent they were meant to be. Travel and trips will prove to be more expensive than you counted on through your own extravagance as well.

The Quincunx has the annoying capability of letting us feel that the problem at hand will soon be solved, while continually eluding us and giving us FALSE HOPES through self deception and frustration.

Jan 5 2014

Merc Sextile Venu

This is a time of fortunate communications with others, both in person and long distance by phone. Communications are easy now and will flow quite nicely.

Mentally stimulating friends can be fun and this is also a good time for a sincere chat about important issues as the mind and emotions are in sync. Use this transit for making speeches to the public or attend a lecture.

This is an auspicious time for legal matters and marriage or studying any subject. This transit favors advertising and business communications as well as short trips. Good news might be received about a loved one that can make you very happy.

Consider this a quiet and peaceful time in your life. Enjoy it, you never know when the inlaws or other oddities in life will be showing up. Opportunities for social activities and romantic interludes can also come up at this time.

Moon Conj Jupi

This is a transit that allows the consumption of food that is too rich for your body to handle. A new relationship can enter your life that can develop into real love at this time. The ability to deal with the masses or groups of people exist. Increased financial prospects look good now especially if other factors support it. Jupiter has a tendency to expand the feelings and people that you are involved with can help your current situation and be compassionate to your cause.

Jan 7 2014

Merc ssqr Satu

If you are involved in sales, they may not be up to par and it might be best to reschedule clients for another time. Dragging the past into your life at this time won't help matters, so leave them in the past for now. Keep things on a strictly legal basis and keep business strictly business now.

Communication problems can leave you alienated from others temporarily, and lost mail or delays in deliveries can be expected. People will say what is on their mind at this time and you will not take criticism very well.

Negativity and mistrust surround you now and ill health and problems with bones, teeth, constipation, aches, pains, colds and flu can develop. Energy levels and vitality will be very low as well. This is not good time for legal matters.

Jan 9 2014

Sun Sextile Venu

Ah, love, sweet love. This is a superlative time for romance. Be affectionate to everyone and don't forget that favorite pet of yours. Are you awaiting any financial negotiations? The outcome looks very favorable now. Prosperity surrounds you with this aspect and you may get a cost of living increase that you weren't expecting, or a pay raise. Popularity will be apparent with the opposite sex, or people in general.

Romance and marriage possibilities come under the Suns rays now and perhaps you will decide to get engaged or married now. One of the positive effects of this transit is that people who haven't taken notice of you before suddenly notice you. This is a time of increased attractions to others at this time and you will also find that finances are favored as well.

Jan 10 2014

Merc ssqr Jupi

This is a MINOR aspect and influence, but it can take on much more importance if it occurs at the same time as other negative aspects. Meet others' half way and form a compromise with all of the people you come into contact with now. You may be prone to daydreaming which fouls up a job or project and communications or business with people at a distance will be disappointing.

Ill health can be the result of poor intake into the body, so be careful what you put into it. A meeting of the minds will not take place now, especially if it concerns money, so try to give and take instead of push and shove. Avoid over optimism in your expansion in business and personal life to avoid losses.

This is an adverse time for any business transactions, so protect all money transactions to avoid losses. Realism and thrift can help the tendency to overbuy needles items that will be regretted later. THEFTS are possible, you need to be on guard now, this includes mistakes at the cash registers in the stores favor, leaving you on the short end. Don't make any promises you know you cannot keep no matter how sincere they are.

A time of confusion and exaggerations surrounds your life and you may receive misinformation about something or little white lies disguised as truths. Confirmed appointments can be cancelled or postponed and meetings and communications should be left for another time. If you have to travel remember your mind isn't on what is going on, so see if you can make that trip at a more favorable time.

Jan 11 2014

Merc Square Sun

Communication with others is apt to be intense to say the least. That may prove to be the key to survival here. "Say the least." Do not formulate or sign contracts and legal documents at this time as important points can easily be overlooked. Business meetings can be delayed at the last minute, or cancelled altogether.

This transit is notorious for absent-minded behavior and you may wind up somewhere you had no intention of going, with no idea how you got there. A very fuzzy mind exists that will cause you to make mistakes. You may encounter some unpleasant experiences or receive some disturbing news at this time.

This is a very busy and active time, but you can expect HEAVY opposition in communications with others. Avoid making any promises, forming contracts or agreements now because they are likely to fall apart as fast as they started.

Moon Oppos Merc

Love relationships can be a source of frustration now because one person will be communicating with emotions, while the other responds with the use of the intellect. Flexibility and adaptability on the job bring notice from superiors. This is a bad time for buying anything as you will satisfy your emotional needs through buying....Buy me, Buy me! Nervous energy will affect the physical body and emotional moods as well. Your thinking will not be in harmony with your emotions.

Jan 12 2014

Moon Oppos Satu

Forceful restructuring of life can take place now. Isolation, an uncommunicative nature, feelings of inferiority, moodiness, selfishness, guilt and fault finding are all part of this transit. You can also experience some depression and loneliness as well.

Sun ssqr Satu

Someone in your domestic arena or friends may depart. Expect delays and obstacles to confront you, but you can overcome them, just be realistic in your approach and you will be fine.

** Colds or the flu can put you to bed for a few days and your mental outlook will be on the negative side. This is a wonderful time to establish a method of doing something you have always wanted to do. Get a plan first, then go after it. Projects that you would have never attempted before can be successfully completed now.

Selfish ambitions are number one on the hit parade now. If you are in a position of power, be careful of the little people under you. Remember if the foundation cracks, the house under you is going to fall. Do you like change? Are you being forced to make changes in your life but don't want to? Then you may not appreciate this transit. This is a very difficult time for any kind of advancement. Responsibility can really bog you down.

A time when you can feel very lonely and unloved. Your health may be vulnerable in the areas of: Teeth, back and heart. Your attitude will be very serious and you will feel like you are being held back. Perhaps you are, there is a reason for everything. As the great man said "Sometimes the answer is no!"

Jan 13 2014

Sun Sextile Merc

Speak your mind in any way you need to because now is the time. This is an excellent time for romantic encounters or a special trip to a place with no return address or a rendezvous of some sort.

The thought and speech process are clear as a bell and ready for ringing. If you have to give a speech or think out problems to a successful conclusion, this is the time. Business will go well if other aspects support it.

News that arrives at this time is bound to be very gratifying and if you are awaiting news involving finances, this can be a very exciting time for you. Contracts can be agreed to and settlements can come to a head now.

This aspect is known for letting the phone ring off the wall with activity and keeps you extremely busy. Present your new ideas to those in authority NOW! Romance, social affairs, pleasure trips, studying, publishing, dieting, buying clothes and personal hygiene are all under favorable auspices.

Moon Oppos Uran

Impulsive spending can easily get you into trouble now and emotional explosions can take place without warning. Disruptive visits from people you may not want to see can occur and you will find that freedom will be desired above all. Crazy, zany and unpredictable behavior can develop, and moody and emotional responses to your environment can occur suddenly. Past experiences can bring sudden emotional explosions and secret unfulfilled desires remain on your mind. You may have to depend on others for security or help temporarily. There may be a strong need to be inwardly free and outwardly responsible. Don't make any permanent decisions about relationships now.

Jan 14 2014

Merc ssqr Uran

TRYING TO REACH PEOPLE NOW IS AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY, Or, increases in communications with verbal confrontations that can get out of control or get carried away due to your own impatience. Hasty words or intolerance of others over apparent stupidity on someones part, of which you are partially to blame. This will not be a dull time for you! Sudden events can occur that increase your workload and appointments dramatically as well, leaving you scattering to tie up all of the loose ends or do some quick reorganizing of priorities.

Plans will have a tendency to go haywire for awhile and legal technicalities can prove upsetting and costly. Too many cooks can spoil your projects, so limit the number of participants. Don't rush projects, let them go along at their own pace. Be careful going up or down anything that can cause you injury. URANUS has a lot to do with Explosions or electrical problems, or problems that arise without warning. Remember that if you make a promise to someone, keep it!

Jan 15 2014

Merc Square Plut

A danger of this transit is forcing your point of views on others, or just coming on too strong with your opinions. If you handle it diplomatically however, you can enlighten people around you with your views that shed light on an issue. Compulsive thinking now can cause confusion and a serious frame of mind. This is a difficult time for business and no contracts or agreements should be formulated at this time.

Conditions are right for fraudulent misrepresentations and the possibility for THEFTS or misunderstandings is very high. This is a good time to avoid people trying to sell you anything over the phone.

Jan 16 2014

Merc Conj Mars

Contests and competition describe the mood of this transit. Aggressive points of view will be evident in everyone that you meet. If you need some ambition to complete tasks or jobs, here is the ambition!

Stress, arguments, heated debates and a noticeable sarcasm in yourself and others will be seen but try to avoid confrontations, as it can get carried away to extremes and lead to quarrels and possible fist fights. NASTY moods will be evidenced in your environment by everyone that you come in contact with. By all means, say what is on your mind to people, but use a gentler touch and don't shove it down other peoples throats, they may gag on it and spit it back at you ten fold.

Jan 17 2014

Moon Trine Satu

Love has a stable and enduring quality to it at this time. Now is the time to go shopping because what you are looking for may be on sale. This transit can bring back people, family, and older friends from the past now, or you will experience calm and stable emotions when dealing with others in your environment. This is a very nice time to take the garbage out for your mate, or wash the dishes.

Jan 18 2014

Sun ssqr Jupi

Practical considerations go out the window and large scale errors in judgement can easily be made, so don't count on anything until you have it firmly in your hand. This can be a great time to diet because you can lose weight easily.

You may very well quit your job because of ego conflicts with authority figures. This is not a good time for gambling, romance or business as FOOLISH OPTIMISM can be your downfall.

Transportation accident levels are on the rise so keep an eye on the road at all times. The need to spend money on needless items, or spending just for the sake of spending will be very strong. Very extravagant, materialistic and arrogant behavior emerges. Say goodbye to the credit line you kept in good shape for so long. By the end of this transit, the money spent on useless items will show you the error of your ways. I know you want something new, but this is not the time to do it, buy it, or try it. Better to deny it! You may feel frustrated over financial shortages which is the result of your spending.

Jan 19 2014

Moon Sextile Plut

Relations with people are very heavy, deep and wonderful now and very strong and hidden feelings emerge to be dealt with. Sexuality is enhanced with intense passion.

Mars Sextile Uran

Cultivate new skills now that can bring rewards into your life later. Once in a lifetime chances can bring rewards to you somehow and provide pleasant stimulation in the process. Creative brainstorms can bring new projects and a source of income to you and it seems that opportunities seem to come from out of the blue under this transit. Opportunities can come to partnerships that allow them to advance and grow.

Inventions or research done at this time may spark a breakthrough in some area. Your desire for independence is high and bursts of sudden energy and action may take you by surprise. Auto or electrical problems can arise suddenly.

Go off the beaten path now with unexplored ideas as positive personal change is possible. Your will power will be strong at this time, and you will be very determined to accomplish something. The need for freedom is stronger than normal and premature acts should be avoided. Being at the right place at the right time can bring some very favorable opportunities or benefits that can come from others.

Jan 21 2014

Moon Square Nept

Confusion and delusions can cloud your sense of reality for a brief time and self destructive behavior should be excluded from your environment now. Allow more time to pray or meditate. During this transit it would be best to refrain from using any form of drugs or alcohol now. You will find that your psychic impressions and ESP can be out of whack temporarily. There can be some overwhelming obsessions to someone now, perhaps a Pisces woman.

Jan 22 2014

Moon Trine Mars

A vast amount of energy is present that can be put to good use. You have the power to make change, do courageous acts and have the determination to see a job completed. There will be a joy in your work, and the urge to do something is present. Passion, acts dictated by feelings, openness, frankness, "a cards on the table approach," honesty, sincerity and severity of judgment are all part of this transit.

Jan 23 2014

Merc Square Venu

Communication problems are high at this time, so expect breakdowns in business, relationships and social functions. Avoid signing any papers especially involved with finances until another time.

"Oh how I love shopping sprees" is the theme to this transit, more junk to add to the junk you already have. The urge and need to buy something will be greater, that you will regret at a later date. Should you find the need to discuss matters with your lover, please do it another time. If you try to get your point across now, you will have the grace of a sledgehammer. Get the point?

If you are considering speaking or lecturing now, try to schedule it another time if possible. If you can't, you may find that others may have no idea what you are talking about, prompting people to ask questions about things you may not be prepared for. Are you a writer looking for inspiration? Go fishing instead, it will be much more productive and interesting.

This transit is not favorable for phone calls, dealing with any females, romance or gossip (foot in mouth disease) .

Merc Sextile Uran

Unexpected communications can come and original thinking on your part can develop into wonderful projects. There can be many short trips or a friend may call and invite you to dinner. Dreams can bring new insights into problems and new areas of life.

The mind becomes very curious about all kinds of things, the more way out the concept, the better you will like it. Should you be learning something new, you will pick up the subject at hand with great ease.

Sudden intuitive insights can present marvelous solutions and sudden good news can arrive that takes you completely by surprise. Unexpected short trips that prove to be profitable or information received can be quite different and unusual to some degree. Phone lines can get real fuzzy and spontaneous reactions to situations is highly probable at this time.

This transit favors the opening of formerly unopened doors and breaking the chains that bind you. Creative sparks that occur now should prove very exciting.

Jan 24 2014

Sun ssqr Uran

Freedom is needed, sought and desired at all costs at this time, especially from circumstances that have you tied down or restricted in some way. Sudden romances can begin at this time and end just as quickly when this transit does, so don't expect anything long term from it. This is an unfavorable time for any group activities.

This can be a time of electrical fires, so be more aware of the hazards in your surroundings. Murphys Law is in full effect now, so if it can go wrong it will, now! Hold on to something and prepare for a shock in your life! This is not a good time for private negotiations because disappointments of the major kind are to be expected.

You will experience difficulties in expressing yourself and that is hard to do with your foot in your mouth. Separations from others is possible at this time because either of you or both need your own space. You will have the advice potential of a blind man, you won't see it, or take it.

Moon Square Mars

Irritability is present and emotional outbursts can occur at this time. A very independent nature exists within you now that will not react well to interference from others. Outdoor exercise and nutrition will be very helpful to your well being or try supplementing Iron and fiber intake to stay fit inside and out. Consider a course in stress management as an alternative.

Self restraint and patience is needed in relationships and with those you love. You can work with this negative energy if you go out of your way to bring good into the lives of others.

Jan 26 2014

Sun Square Plut

Overdue penalties are impossible to escape and can be called due at this time. Things that come to pass at this time can seem inevitable and disturbing. Avoid fanatical people and protect your valua

Mirela S., 2013-10-07, 03:11PM CDT

Print your full Reading and Ebooks

Click here to return to the Introduction

Chapter 1: Introduction

Mirela

The interpretation of your astrology chart begins on the following page.

You will find that the interpretation of your chart is written in simple language, uncluttered by astrological jargon. If a statement appears to contradict another statement, then you exhibit these opposite qualities at different times in your life. For example, a statement that you are highly sociable and gregarious and a statement that you prefer solitude seemingly contradict each other; this means that you vacillate, and need both sociability and solitude at different times.

The astrological factor that the interpretation is based on is also given. The astrological factor is given for the benefit of astrologers and students of astrology. If you are not a student of astrology, then obviously the factor will not be meaningful to you, and you can ignore it.

If you find this interpretation of your birth chart interesting and informative, you might want to discuss your birth chart with a professional astrologer to learn more about the astrological influences on your life.

Chapter 2: How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others

The following is a description of your basic stance towards life, the way others see you, the way you come across, the face you show to the world. In Chapter 3 you will read about the "The Inner You: Your Real Motivation", which describes the kind of person you are at heart and where your true priorities lie. Read this chapter and the next one and compare them - there may be significant differences between them, in which case "the inner you" may not shine through and others are in for some surprises when they get to know you at a more than superficial level. This chapter describes the costume you wear, your role in life, while Chapter 3 talks about the real person inside the costume.

You appear gentle and soft, and you act rather reserved with others until you know them well and feel it is safe to be open with them. You have a strong need for emotional security and a sense of belonging, and are deeply attached to the past: your heritage, roots, family, cherished friends, familiar places, etc. Making radical changes or moves away from what is known and safe can be very painful and difficult for you. You tend to cling and hold on to people, memories, possessions of personal or sentimental significance. Having a home, a safe haven, is very important to you.

You approach life emotionally and subjectively and are sensitive to the emotional atmosphere, the subtle undercurrents of feeling in and around you. Instinctive and nonrational, you are often unable to give a clear, simple explanation for your actions. Something FEELS right, or it doesn't.

Your emotions and personal loyalties tend to color your thoughts and opinions. You view life from a very personal perspective and often cannot mentally detach yourself from your own personal bias and prejudices. You are apt to be concerned primarily with how something affects you and those dear and close to you, rather than with the principle or the broader social implications. For instance, you may be very patriotic and feel that whatever "my country" does is right without really knowing much about the other nation's policies or point of view. Put simply: if it is good for me and mine, it is good. If it is not good for me and mine, it is no good.

You are tenaciously loyal, protective, and supportive of those you care about, and have a very strong nurturing, motherly nature (regardless of your gender). You empathize with others and intuitively sense the feelings and needs of other people. Compassionate and sympathetic, you are easily moved by others' pain, and you are often the one others seek out when they need comfort, reassurance, or help.

Your moods fluctuate and change frequently and you are sometimes open, sometimes withdrawn emotionally. You communicate nonverbally and appreciate a person who can pick up subtle cues and hints, rather than having to make everything explicit.

You never forget either kindness or unkindness shown to you.

You radiate a sense of pride, self-assurance, and a definite awareness of your own importance. It is hard to ignore you when you are present, and your personality may overshadow or dominate the scene.

Chapter 3:The Inner You: Your Real Motivation

Because you are nurturing and emotionally supportive, as mentioned in the previous chapter, and personal relationships are so crucially important to you (as described below), you have a talent and an inclination to be involved in giving personal support and assistance to others on an ongoing basis - teaching, parenting, or any activity that involves direct, one-to-one relating to others. However, you tend to be too easily affected by other people, accommodating their needs and wants or following their path in life, without defining and giving attention to your own.

Harmony and balance are your keynotes. You instinctively understand the need to accommodate other people's interests and desires, and you are always fair and willing to meet the other person half way. Tactful, diplomatic, and with considerable social awareness, you do all you can to avoid conflict and discord. You express a spirit of cooperation and compromise and often achieve through charm and discretion what would have been impossible to achieve by a direct, forceful approach.

Getting along with others and pleasing them may be TOO important to you, for you can be too dependent on others' approval and opinions to make your own decisions. You will rarely act without getting the counsel and feedback of other people. You prefer sharing and doing things together rather than on your own. Being alone feels very unnatural to you, and you have a strong need for a partner and intimate one-to-one relationships.

You invest a great deal of your energy in personal love and you are very idealistic and romantic about marriage. You seek a partner who is your equal intellectually, and who is capable of a mental relationship as well as a physical and emotional one. You make a thoughtful, considerate friend or lover, and you enjoy the traditional symbols of love - courtship, flowers, etc. Relationships are like an art to you, one that requires time, attention, and creative effort. You appreciate a partner who is subtle and polished, never coarse or dull or blunt.

Fairness and equality, both in your personal life and in the world, are extremely important to you. If you fight about anything, it is often about something you feel is unfair and unbalanced. Balance is very important to you and you believe in moderation in all things, avoiding fanaticism and extremism of any sort.

You also have a strong need for beautiful, harmonious surroundings and a natural sense of artistic style and grace, which is reflected in the way you dress, furnish and arrange your home and workspace, etc. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing and appropriate. Either working with people as a counselor, advisor, consultant, or negotiator - or in an artistic field such as design or photography, would be fulfilling to you.

You have a very dramatic, creative, expressive nature and you love to perform. You enjoy being the center of attention and you seek to shine, to excel, and to be outstanding in some unique way. You are very involved in your own creativity and self-expression, and take great pleasure in developing and using your special talents, whether these are artistic, athletic, or intellectual. You have a strong sense of pride.

You feel that you have the support of your family or others in your environment for your creative efforts and personal goals, which enables you to act with confidence. You are able to satisfy both your need to be an individual, and your need for caring relationships and a sense of belonging. You are in harmony with yourself and are therefore an effective individual.

You seem to lack self-confidence and have a sense of anxiety and insecurity that has no obvious cause. You tend to withdraw and your outlook in general could be a bit too negative. Beware of letting your emotional tension react to your physical well-being.

You are somewhat excitable and quickly aroused. You could be a little self-centered, but at the same time also magnetic. You like to flirt and tend to fall in love at first sight, but then transfer your affections to someone else for no apparent reason.

You may be a bit high-strung and over-zealous in the pursuit of your endeavors. You always seem to be in a hurry and have the ability to evaluate situations quickly. You have a brilliant mind and possibly could invent something.

You have a strong need for intellectual contacts and associations and like to share your intellectual interests with others. This could be in meetings or by joining various clubs and organizations.

You have a strong will and great determination and are willing to work hard to reach your goals. You often take on more than your share and labor untiringly, sparing yourself no pain in your work. You should guard against over-exerting yourself physically.

You are polite and gallant and make a special effort to meet others half-way. You have the ability to give and receive love. Nurturing friendships, personal love relationships and social life is important to you.

Ascendant influences analyzed in Chapter3:

Sun Conj Me/No

Sun Oppos Sa/Pl

Sun Conj Ve/No

Chapter 4: Mental Interests and Abilities

You have good mental concentration and the ability to become completely immersed in your work. You seem to know things at an instinctive, nonverbal level and prefer learning through direct experience or apprenticeship rather than vicariously via books or lectures. You have mechanical ability and work well with your hands. You could become adept at sculpture, pottery, carpentry, stained glass, or anything that involves doing and making things manually. Biology (and related fields such as medicine) interests you as well. You also have an instinctive rapport with animals, and may feel you relate better to them than to people! You tend to become narrowly focused upon your own specialized interests and may not have much to say or communicate outside that field.

You enjoy puzzles and other games that challenge you intellectually. You like to show off your verbal or intellectual skills and to use your mind creatively. Writing, dramatic speaking or some other display of your creative intelligence appeals to you.

Often your emotions and your logic are out of sync with one another. What you feel or subconsciously want or believe is quite different from your conscious thoughts. Thus you may have trouble getting clear about a given situation or making up your mind. You function best when you take time to reflect, brood and incubate your ideas and decisions, utilizing your intuition and emotions as well as your reasoning. If you study your dreams and their messages. you'll be surprised to discover how often your true feelings about someone or something are significantly different from your conscious stance.

Putting your feelings into words doesn't come very easily to you, and you may feel awkward trying to articulate and communicate on subjects other than the purely factual or intellectual. However, finding an outlet through writing or telling your feelings would be very gratifying for you.

You appreciate aesthetics and have a fine sense of form, design, and beauty. You could develop considerable technical skill as an artist, designer, craftsman, or creative writer. You could also sell objects of beauty - artistic products, cosmetics, jewelry, etc.

You have the ability to please and harmonize well with others and tend to ameliorate relationships between people. Your sense of humor, tact, and personal charm are of great benefit to you in any work with people on a one-to-one level.

Astrological influences analyzed in Chapter 4:

Mercury in Scorpio

Mercury in 5th house

Chapter 5: Emotions: Moods, Feelings, Romance

You do not appear to be an intensely emotional or sentimental person, and you are often unaware of your own or other people's deeper feelings and emotional needs. Tears and tantrums bewilder you and make you very uncomfortable. You would rather settle differences by talking things out reasonably and rationally, but you tend to ignore or poke fun at any attempt to probe your own or others' inner depths.

You avoid heavy, demanding emotional involvement and are wary of making personal commitments.

You need plenty of mental stimulation and you feel close to people with whom you can share thoughts and mental interests. Conversation is very important to you. The strong, silent type of partner is not for you.

There is a side to you which loves comfort and the easy life, and unless other factors in your chart indicate strong drive and ambition, you can be lazy and overly permissive with yourself. You enjoy being taken care of and pampered, and self-indulgence is always a temptation for you. If your parents made the unfortunate mistake of indulging you too much as a child, this may be a very hard habit to break. You can be so soft and affectionate that it is hard to say no to you. Eating too many sweets is a vice you are particularly prone to, also.

In love, you desire a deep, intense, passionate union with your beloved and form very strong emotional bonds and attachments. You "marry" the person you love at a very deep emotional level, and are often extremely possessive and jealous of any threat to that union. You can be very demanding with your love partner. You tend to be somewhat suspicious of even platonic, friendly relationships your partner has. If you are ever betrayed, you are capable of hating with as much force and intensity as you once loved. You are attracted to people who have an aura of mystery about them.

You love romance and wish the honeymoon phase of your love affairs would last forever! You need dramatic romantic gestures and displays of affection from your partner, and you want to feel very, very special, like a King or Queen, to your beloved. You also have an artistic flair and enjoy creating art or beauty in some form.

Your erotic nature is strong and you are likely to have a lot of romantic encounters. Very unconventional, you may have many unorthodox contacts. You have much zest for life, like your freedom and find it difficult to settle down.

It is hard for you to express your feelings and emotions to other people. You may feel especially inhibited in matters of love and could feel dissatisfied and unfulfilled. You tend to feel lonely, even when you are in the company of others.

You have a passionate nature and a strong expression of your sexuality. Your creative energies also are strong and you may enjoy doing some creative work such as sculpturing, performing music or dancing.

You are likely to have many romantic or unusual experiences in love. You tend to fall in love quickly and enjoy a conquest, but then tire of what has been conquered. If you don't keep this in control, you could end up in a hasty marriage and a quick divorce.

Astrological influences analyzed in Chapter 5:

Venus Conj Sa/No

Venus Conj Mo/Ma

Venus Oppos Su/Ur

Chapter 6: Drive and Ambition: How You Achieve Your Goals

You are very socially oriented and work well in cooperation with others. You may be active in community affairs or unite with others of similar ideals and intentions to work toward a common goal. Progressive and democratic, you are not concerned with hoarding personal power or having authority over others. You are a team player.

New, unconventional methods appeal to you, especially ideas that involve bringing people together or creating fairer working conditions - such as networking, profit sharing, job sharing, etc. New technologies also interest you.

Your energy level is high but somewhat erratic. You can be impatient, rebellious, and inconstant in pursuing your aims.

You meet numerous challenges and possibly defeats in pursuit of your goals and desires, and your setbacks often occur because you've been too rash or intent on working your own will regardless of the impact on others. You are intense and passionate, and simply don't know when to stop sometimes! Recklessness with others can be a problem for you.

You have a great deal of energy and a strong need to accomplish what you set out to do. Your demeanor tends to be somewhat nervous and excitable and you are inclined to be the dominant one in your partnerships and marriage.

You have a great talent for organizing projects and the ability to inspire others with your enthusiasm. Having the urge to achieve, you are capable of tremendous effort and use all the energy at your disposal to gain success with your objectives.

You have noble aspirations and grand plans for yourself. Combining personal goals with humanitarian concerns, philanthropy, and an interest in social betterment, you are apt to be quite successful and influential in your community. You are suited to large, expansive enterprises and dealing with wealth.

Your drives and ambitions in life may seem crazy or eccentric to the more conservative people you know. There may well be no security or safety net (no retirement pension, no insurance benefits) in the work you do. You are suited for freelancing, or professions that involve lots of change, innovation, variety, irregular schedules, and the like. Expect the unexpected and numerous ups and downs in the course of your life. You may change course often, and try many different things.

In many ways your rise in the world is an easy one, aided by your personal charm and attractiveness, your ability to please people, and your excellent social instincts. Artistic ambitions are also an aspect of this.

Astrological influences analyzed in Chapter 6:

MC Conjunction Jupiter

MC Square Uranus

MC Trine Venus

Chapter 7: Growth and Expansion: Areas That You Enjoy

Your ability to empathize and identify with others makes you unwilling to take advantage of or hurt anyone. You care about the underdog. You may also be unusually impressionable or have highly developed psychic sensitivity.

You are very open-minded and deeply curious about distant places and ways of thinking and living that are different from your own. The urge to travel widely and to experience as much of the world as possible is very strong in you. The study of philosophy or religion also interests you a great deal. You benefit from your contact with other cultures, and you may be involved in linking those who are far apart geographically or philosophically.

Astrological influences analyzed in Chapter 7:

Jupiter in Pisces

Jupiter in 9th house

Chapter 8: Areas That Challenge You Or Are Difficult For You

You have a critical, cynical attitude towards many religions and philosophies. Without realizing it, you prevent yourself from appreciating new viewpoints and attitudes. You are more rigid and dogmatic than you realize. Your approach may also be too intellectual or moralistic. You take your own political beliefs and spiritual philosophy very seriously, worrying and fretting if you are not 100% clear about some ideology or theory.

You take both your work and your health very seriously, but you may demand so much of yourself at work that you compromise your health. You can become a workaholic, not so much because you have lofty ambitions, but because you never feel like you've done enough. You are overly responsible or overly conscientious at work, so much so that you may not enjoy it at all.

You can also get overly involved in self-improvement or your health, and you tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac.

Seeking interpersonal harmony, cooperation, and togetherness, and desiring to please or appease other people is very natural for you so much so that you accommodate them at your own expense. When you are under stress, you tend to look outside yourself for approval or answers, and you lean on others too much. Therefore, developing self-reliance, and the courage to look to yourself for your answers and forge your own path through life is a key factor in development.

You are often tempted to be less than completely straightforward about your intentions or desires, and you can become enmeshed in a swamp of "little white lies" and evasions. Radical honesty with yourself and others is the only way out! This, however, leads you to confront some of your most deeply ingrained fears, such as "what if "they" don't like me?" and "what if I have to go it alone?".

Cultivate your ability to be assertive, to take initiative and act on your own behalf. Directness and self-reliance are keys.

Astrological influences analyzed in Chapter 8:

Saturn in Sagittarius

Saturn in 6th house

Node in Aries

Node in 11st house

Chapter 9: Originality and Imagination Areas Where You Are Creative, Unique, Unstable, or Compulsive

Your work habits may be unstructured and you may find it difficult to settle down to a routine task or work situation.

You are interested in new technologies or unusual, even revolutionary methods of solving problems in your work. Nontraditional methods of healing and medicine also fascinate you. You may work in an alternative health field or work for change and reform in whatever field you choose.

You often have very naive, idealistic, or overly romantic attitudes toward people, and it's difficult for you to see others realistically. You may prefer to keep your relationships on an idealistic or platonic level, so that you don't have to deal with the more prosaic, earthy, human aspects of relating.

Thoroughly investigate potential marriage or business partners, as your gullibility and desire to see only the best in people may blind you to the truth about others with whom you form a close alliance.

You have very strong creative forces and whatever you do, you want to do to the fullest. In love and romance, you get totally, passionately, even obsessively involved. In other forms of creative release and self-expression, also, you are very driven and you have a deep need to prove yourself. Your desire for personal recognition is compelling, and if you do not achieve creative success, you may try to force your children to fulfill your dreams for you.

Astrological influences analyzed in Chapter 9:

Uranus in 6th house

Neptune in 7th house

Pluto in 5th house

Chapter 10: Generational Influences: Your Age Group

In this chapter we will discuss characteristics and traits of your generation. Of course, you may not share all of the characteristics of your generation, but you are greatly affected by the tone that is set by your generation.

The first topic is "The Subconscious and Emotional Drive of Your Age Group". In this section we will describe a deeply felt urge, even compulsion, of your age group. This deeply felt drive comes to the surface with great force and power, and consequently leaves in its wake considerable upheaval and change. The second topic is "The Ideals and Illusions of Your Age Group", that describes the dreams, fantasies, and spiritual aspirations of your age group. The third and last topic is "What is New and Different in Your Age Group", which describes areas in which your age group tends to be innovative, inventive, unusual, and also where it may be unstable and unreliable.

The characteristics described below may affect a group of people for anywhere from a few years to about 30 years. There are one or more different astrological factors described in each of the three sections below.

The Subconscious and Emotional Drive of Your Age Group

You are part of a 12 year group of people who have a complex and deep emotional side. Your age group has a great fascination for the mysteries of life, and members of your age group will make extraordinary breakthroughs in the understanding of life processes; major advances in biological sciences will open up new technological possibilities. Intensive probing into genetic structure and cellular processes will accelerate genetic engineering into new vistas. Your generation also probes the mysteries of birth and death, and members of your age group will even develop laboratories for forging new understanding of what happens at birth and death. Other breakthroughs will be made in the understanding of animal behavior and sexual activity. Archeological studies will unearth vast new insights into the history of man, and the exploration of the ocean will receive a new impetus, spurred by unusual and interesting findings made at the bottom of the sea.

Behind all of this work is the deep, probing, penetrating interest in the mysterious. There is a deep fascination with sex, power, and the occult as well. Hypnosis, karate, and other mental and physical training techniques are likely to be very popular with your age group. The love of mystery is also likely to bring a revival of mystery novels and movies; your age group will bring the macabre into current fashion and style.

You are an emotionally complex group, and you can be prone to some very strange behavior. Intrigue and mystery are exciting to your age group, and hopefully this does not get the better of you, causing you to act in a cruel or grotesque manner. There is a chance that crime, violence, and emotional disturbance will be relatively high in your age group, but hopefully your interest in the mysterious, strange, grotesque, and macabre will not manifest in this way.

The Ideals and Illusions of Your Age Group

You are part of a 14 year group of people who are conservative and traditional in spiritual aspirations and religious outlook. Your age group returns to some traditional basics in religion, and also traditional styles in music and art. Classical music and literature have a revival with your age group, and a great deal of inspiration is gained from the masters of arts, music, literature, and philosophy throughout history. Your age group is contemplative and reflective about religious matters and you take an objective and logical approach to religious issues. Many of you are cynics and critics of spiritual and metaphysical ideas.

Other age groups criticize your group for not having enough heart and compassion. Sometimes this is true and is evidenced by some unusually crafty and manipulative fraud and deception that occurs in the higher ranks of governments and large businesses.

The entire generation to which you belong has tremendous opportunities for spiritual rebirth and awakening. This will not be forced upon you or precipitated by unavoidable events, rather it comes from an inner yearning and a natural propensity to seek the depths.

You are very open and receptive to the spiritual, intangible, and subtle realms, and can easily receive or give conscious guidance based on your inner attunement. You take many things for granted, such as the existence of an afterlife or the effects of subtle influences like aromatherapy, spiritual healing, etc. These things seem obvious to you, whereas to many people they are a matter of conjecture or even illusory. You may not realize you have spiritual gifts because they come so naturally to you.

What is New and Different in Your Age Group

You are part of a 7 year group of people who are extremely enterprising and forward-looking. You are optimists and explorers. Your age group shoots for the stars, figuratively and literally. Space exploration takes on new dimensions as your age group pushes fervently to the next frontier. There is a buoyant and youthful optimism and enthusiasm in your group, and you have your share of great discoveries as well as pipe dreams and disillusionment. The discoveries and contributions, however, are many, and more than compensate for the failures.

Astrological influences analyzed in Chapter 10:

Uranus in Sagittarius

Back to the top

Mirela S., 2013-10-07, 05:35PM CDT

Dear MIRELA,

Thank you for your email.

Of course it is ok, dear. I am looking forward to working on your Reading and giving you all the details about this Transit.

Here is the information you will need to make your payment. Just go to the Paypal website at www.paypal.com The fee for your Reading is 80$ USD.

You can pay in either US Dollars or in your own currency on PayPal's website.

Here is my Paypal address: [email protected]

Mirela S., 2013-10-10, 02:55AM CDT

Hello Mirela,

I am contacting you today to inform you of an astrological event which is going to occur in October and which is referred to as Mercury Retrograde. You have probably heard about it before and you know that Retrogrades are quite special astrological events, but this one will be particularly important for you Mirela for two reasons, and I will of course explain why and how is it going to influence you, as the effects of this Retrograde on your life will be particularly powerful. I take my work very seriously and being an astrologer for many years I am looking forward to this Retrograde, as it represents fast movement in a number of crucial directions. You know that I always help you, this is evident by the way I communicate with you and I am always ready to give you an update about the Mercury Retrograde, as this is what is going to define the course of events in your life during the coming period.

Please take your time to understand what I am going to tell you about, it is very important that you read and consider everything. There are things that you already know, things that you are unaware about and things that you are yet to find out about yourself. So be extremely attentive to this information Mirela.

The Retrograde Period is the period when Mercury will switch into a backwards motion in the sky, when seen from the Earth. In fact, the Mercury continues to move forwards, however we can see it moving backwards. Magical, don?t you agree? This optical illusion has numerous consequences on the different levels of our lives, but when applied to your birthday 22 October 1986 we can easily notice that actually Mercury is going to be transiting through your natal chart while retrograding at the same time, which is the first and the most important reason why I have insisted on the significance of this period for you, Mirela. The second reason is the fact that I have considered different aspects of your life while analyzing your birth chart and I need to let you know that this retrograde is going to touch all of them, but especially your personal relationship, professional success and wealth.

This Mercury Retrograde period is going to last for 21 days starting from the 21st of October and till the 10th of November. Some people feel scared because of the retrograde period, as it seems like this kind of motion in the natal chart predicts misunderstandings and misinterpretation of facts, break-down in communication. But I am here to tell you Mirela that being the planet of communication this Mercury movement in fact gives the opportunity to mix and join together the opposites, reach agreements and pushes you to inner reflection, and this means new doors will open for you in different areas of your life, but especially your love life and your professional path, which is of course closely linked to your financial success.

What is important to understand here, is that you will need to be perfectly confident and alert during this period, as your progress and your success will depend on your implication, Mirela, which is why it is so important for you to be prepared and to fully understand the sequence of the events that is going to unfold. The Mercury Retrograde going through your natal chart is a real chance to change your life for the better and knowing HOW and WHEN you should act is going to be decisive for you to seize these opportunities as soon as they will be available to you.

Mirela, I feel very positive things that are coming your way and it is really unimaginable that you let them pass by. We have been in contact for a long time and you know that I am always by your side to guide you and give you every piece of advice you need to move forward. I want you to make the most of this very influential period, to be sure of the direction to follow in different areas of your life and to be able to find happiness. And if you really want to seize these opportunities, and I deep down myself believe you do, you need to start preparing for this retrograde period right now, and I will be happy to determine exactly how you should prepare for it, when and how you will need to act and what steps you will need to take.

Here is the page that I have set up for you and where you will be able to find out more about your Mercury Retrograde Reading and where you can request it:

This your personal link Mirela, click here now

You can see now how important it was for me to get in contact with you, Mirela. When such important changes are waiting for you in the near future it is crucial for you to get the proper guidance in order to know the right choices. If you want to request my help you must do this very soon, as we do not have much time left, you need to start preparing for Mercury Retrograde as soon as possible! Let?s start making changes!

Jenna,

Your Professional Astrologer

Mirela S., 2013-10-10, 02:58AM CDT

Dear Mirela,

Welcome to this personal page that I have set up for you to explain you in more details your Mercury Retrograde Reading. As I have already informed you the Mercury Retrograde is going to take place in your natal chart very soon starting from the 21st of October and it will last for 21 days. Retrograde period means that Mercury is going to move backwards through your natal chart, and this is a very particular and unique configuration that is going to have important repercussions on different areas of your life. I can see that at this moment you need advice and guidance in order to clear your head and to be able to make the most of this unique planetary movement. And as I am your professional astrologer, I really want to help you and provide you with the necessary information. I really want you to see the positive changes in your life happen, and the Mercury Retrograde is giving you an opportunity to make them reality. I want to assist you in performing them by giving you all the details about this coming period, in order for you to be confident and to know how to choose the right path that is going lead you to success.

So here is everything I will work on for you Mirela :

What is the Mercury Retrograde and how is it going to influence your life? What are the key dates during this period? What changes can you expect to happen in different areas of your life?

How you will need to act in order to grasp the new opportunities and how you can find happiness and satisfaction?

Why is it so important to start preparing for this Retrograde right now and what do you need to do today to be ready for the changes tomorrow?

How the Mercury is going to interact with other planets during this 21-days period and what repercussion it will have on your life and your progress?

How you should organise yourself in order to make the most of the Retrograde period? What are the sensitive points at this time and how you should act to avoid the pitfalls of the retrograde?

What is going to happen after the retrograde period? What consequences of this planetary movement you will be seeing during the whole year after it actually happens?

And most important, how this Retrograde is going to help you to start a new cycle in your life and to find recognition and happiness?

In the second part of your Reading I will work on a full One Year Day-by Day Forecast, that is going to become your practical guide to use every day and to plan in advance according to the planetary movements that are going to impact your life. You will have all the astrological details for a whole year on a daily basis and I will not only explain their influences but I will prepare advices on how you should act in order to get the most of them. This Forecast will explain to you:

I will work for your daily prediction for the whole period of 12 months, your reading will include all the details and all the planetary movements, including even very short ones, and of course long-term and more powerful configurations.

I will show you the best way to tackle all the shifts and movements that are going to happen in your astral sky during the next year. I will show you the best way to handle the challenges and to always be successful.

When will your intuition be on the top? What emotions are going to impact your way of thinking? What feelings will get hold of you? I will answer all these questions for you on a day-by-day basis so that you can get prepared.

All you need to do to request all this information from me is just fill in the short form below with your details and submit it. As soon as I have received your request I will send you an email with the confirmation and I will get straight to work on your Mercury Retrograde Reading, in order to determine all the details I have told you about. Mirela, I will work on a very detailed and precise astrological study and I will make an in depth analysis of your natal chart using all my professionalism and experience to give you every little piece of information. Once I have received your order, it will take me around 3 days to finish your Reading.

Just fill in this short form to request your Mercury Retrograde Reading:

(1)Your Personal Information

Your first name

Your last name

Your City of Birth

AM:PM: Time not known

So that I can make my reading as accurate as possible please select both of the options below:

(2) Your Secure Payment and delivery information

My fee is only $49

This is a one time only fee

The charge is in US Dollars

For other currencies click here

Your payment is entirely secure

Your Email, where I will send your Full Report:

<< 1 >>

Mirela S., 2013-10-23, 05:10AM CDT

Hello there Mirela,

It has been sometime since I have done your reading, I hope you are well. I am so happy that I have the chance to talk to you again. I have been thinking of you a lot lately and I would like to let you know that because I value you as not only as my client but as my friend I am inviting you to ask me one question. One burning question that is on your mind right now.

I know that you have a question right now and you don?t know what to do. And so I just want you to know that I am here to help you. That one question that is burning inside you and that you can?t find an answer for you can ask me for an answer now.

Click here to ask me a question NOW

I want to be able to give you this opportunity to update my previous work for you and to get answers about your life at this time. I know that things are not going as planned for you at the moment but Mirela I am here to help! I can give provide you with a detailed accurate answer to your query and I will update your birth chart and consult your astrological configuration again to make sure my answer is as accurate and as fresh as possible. So to ask me that question, you just need to click on the link above!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jenna your professional astrologer

PS. I do hope this email hasn't inconvenienced you in anyway, I didn't want to bother you. If you want to stop receiving email from me at any point then you can of course unsubscribe.

Mirela S., 2013-10-23, 05:13AM CDT

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION YOU CAN'T STOP

THINKING ABOUT... ASK ME NOW!

It's Jenna here, I am offering some of my loyal friends the chance to ask me ONE VERY PRECISE QUESTION and I know there is something you want to ask me about! Ask me any question about your love-life, your career or anything else, then allow me to use my gifts to help you understand what is happening and what to do. I will then do a short reading based on your birth chart and recalculate your astrological configuration to see exactly what the answer to your burning question could be. You'll quickly receive a short, to the point, report. Don't hesitate any longer! Ask me now!

And type your question here...

(Maximum characters: 100)

You have characters left.

First name