Posted on Friday, October 28th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by acbb386e

Company: Newport Bay Hotel (9 Oct to 11 Oct 2005) at Disneyland Paris - Complains - a bad experience in your hotel in France

October 27, 2005

I can now add to my story that Disney does not even reply to complains…….. _____________________________________________

From: Didier

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 17:08

To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_74856#'

Subject: Complains - a bad experience in your hotel in France

Importance: High Dear Madam, Sir, I spent two nights in the Newport Bay Hotel (9 Oct to 11 Oct 2005) at Disneyland Paris and I have been deeply unsatisfied the way your personnel have handed our case. At around 2:00 PM on the arrival day I complained by phone that the smell in our room (7240 Admirals Club) was terrible (like being in a sewage….). Then coming back from the pool at around 5:00 PM I complained again at the reception and, in addition to the smell, I very kindly asked to clean behind the guest bed (when I tried to extend the bed I could see by the hole it was very dirty with olive nuts, papers, dust, ….). I told the lady at the reception that we would be back no earlier than 8:00 PM so you would have plenty of time to clean-up and do something with the smell. It was duly reported into your computer as confirmed by the reception manager later on. When we came back at around 8:30 PM directly to the room, nothing was changed - it smells even stronger and it was still dirty. Then I spent the last hour to try to get your personnel, and the reception manager on duty to do something, or to tell me frankly when you will come. The answer was repeatedly "tout de suite", the manager will come, in fact it appears you have no processes to handle such simple issue….. After going to the reception with, I have to say, without a single caring word (we had three small kids waiting for bed…..) but only such answer as I do not know , I am not the manager, the manager will come,…. Then 2 people showed-up to the room at around 9:45 PM (I repeat 21:45), they agreed it smelled bad and it was very dirty behind the bed. Then we had to wait for….10 more minutes before a lady came in to clean-up and spray some product….. More amazing, the day after, it was no hot water from at least 7:45 to 8:15. But even more amazing, we did not get a single word of excuse the day after or when we departed, not even a single coupon for a drink, nothing, …..I am amazed…… In conclusion, you should change your advertisement and no talk about a fantastic experience in your hotel (at least in France as I stay in Orlando few years ago was indeed very fine). So I am a un-happy customer and I can tell you that I am passing the words that Disney Hotels are BAD……. Are you going to reply……………... Didier Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_50047#