1999 Ford Taurus - service

Posted on Saturday, October 15th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by ffcaced1

Company: 1999 Ford Taurus - service

1999 Ford Taurus - service

October 14, 2005

Pacifico Marple Ford 3015 West Chester Pike Broomall PA 19008 (610) 353-5500 Replaced - Wiper transmission assembly Thunder Storm/ Down Pour - Wipers stop working while driving!! Called service department, I tried to fix while on the road in the down pour returned the following day. The service department repaired. Next time it rained the wipers didn’t work properly, the Blade was sticking out and scratched my windshield. Service department replaced the wipers again. Inspection – Needed rear Brake Shoes and wheel cylinders – Next morning backing out of my drive way NO BRAKES!!!!! Almost got in an accident !!!! Called service dept AM, they told me to have it towed to Pacifico Ford, could not get it towed had to go to work PM had car towed to Pacifico and had to pay towing. It is Friday October 14, 2005 10:00 AM – I haven’t heard from Pacifico and do not have a car! I take my car to the Ford people and they have let me down, they have put my life in danger not once but twice. Josephine Drexel Hill Pa 19026 Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_49320#