727-471-1411

Posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by f3a06abb

Company: 727-471-1411

727-471-1411

October 10, 2005

I’ve been keep getting this number calling on my company cell phone. Since I do not pick up from numbers which I do not recognize, I decided to search where this number was coming from. I searched it on Google.com and found out about this web site where people have been sending their complaints on this number. Basically my experience is very similar to the others. I called and a guy picked up the phone and I immediately asked who are you and why you keep calling. He said I’ve been selected as a prefer customer and is eligible to receive a free vacation. I immediately said I am not interested and please take my number off. He went on and said it’s a free vacation and so on and so on. I said I been hearing people complaints on you on the Internet and they all pretty much feel it’s a scam. You can see it for yourself at www.complaints.com. He said every company such as GM receive complaints all the time. I said I don’t care and please take my number off. Before I can finish my sentence he hung up the phone.

Howard Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_49561#