Sprint Complaint Department

Company: Sprint Complaint Department

Sprint Complaint Department

November 30, 2005

November 30, 2005

Gentlemen: I called your office on April 29th to shut my phone down for the summer and your representative informed me that I could put the phone on vacation rates instead and I asked her to do that on May 1st. She said she couldn’t because that was a Sunday but could do it on May 2nd and I agreed. The order number was C814 744 and the Agent was RIO. This worked fine and I called on October 19 to see if my phone worked and it didn’t so I called your office and was informed that the phone was not to come off vacation until October 20th. Sure enough I called my number again on the 21st and it worked and I was pleased with the great way every thing went. The only trouble is that I was told that there would be savings on the monthly bill and there wasn’t. I paid the same amount during the vacation rate as I do every month. Will you please issue a credit to my account for the amount I should have saved? My number is 702 897 7623 in Las Vegas and I have been a customer of yours for 15 years. Thinks you very much Lawrence Las Vegas Nv 89123

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_51230#

b827d841, 2008-03-11, 03:22PM CDT

That is nothing my friend, listen to this.We up graded our services and paid for our phones in cash.Now they say we owe for a deposit for a phone that we ordered, which we never did!!!!!!. Therefore to make along story short ever since I switched over to sprint I had nothing but shitty service.

b547df30, 2008-10-05, 12:43PM CDT

I also have a complaint. 1 yr customer and sprint wants to charge me 400.00 for an upgrade phone that is only 129.00. cannot do anything as I am locked into a 2 yr contract. [email protected]

f18691d7, 2009-07-28, 10:27PM CDT

your tex deparment suck try reloading sprint software for pentex 500 card get ear 680 and know one can solve it had to call repleaded and was on hold for a lone time on every call please solve problem be with nextel/sprint for three years and now starting to have trouble i will not put up with this

Anonymous, 2010-02-05, 03:26PM CST

SPRINT,

i HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT MY SPRINT PCS. LAST YEAR IN OCTOBER 2009, I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE, AND ALSO GOT A NEW CONTRACT. EVERYTHIING THAT YOUR EMPLOYEE TOLD ME WAS GREAT. SHE WAS EXTREMELY AND PROFFESSIONAL ON THE TELEPHONE. SHE ANWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS RIGHT AND EVEYTHING. I PAID FOR MY NEW PCS PHONE WITH MY CARD OVER THE PHONE, AND THINGS WENT WELL, UNTIL MY PHONE WAS CUT OFF. WHEN I CALLED TO PAY THE BILLED, THEY IHT ME WITH A PAYMENT OF 500.00. I WAS SO SHOCK I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION. THEY TOLD ME THAT I BOUGHT A NEW PCS PHONE, NEW CONTRACT AND ALL IN THE MIDDLE OF A NEW BILLING CYCLE. THAT WHAT MADE MY BILL EXTREMELY HIGH. SO HIGH I CANNOT PAY IT DOWN. MY PROBLEM IS WHY SHE DID NOT TELL ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER GET A PCS PHONE AND THE NEW CONTRACT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BILLING CYCLE. I WAS AND STILL IS A CUSTOMER SINCE 2004. I'VE NEVER, EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HTIS EVER.NOW IT IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO BRING THIS BILL DOWN, AND IT IS NOT MY FAULT. i STAYED ON THE PHONE WITH THIS YOUNG LADY OVER AN HOUR PLUS SOME, AND SHE NEVER EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THIS. nOW EVERYTINE I CALL TO TRY AND ARRANGEMENT TO PAY BY BILL, EVERYONE IS TELLING ME THAT WAS NOT A GOOD TIME TO GET A NEW PHONE, AND A NEW CONTRACT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BILLING CYCLE. SO THIS IS CAUSING ME A LOT OF STRESS AND MONEY. MONEY I DID NOT HAVE. I AM TRYING HARD TO PAY THIS BILL, BUT IT KEEPS GOING UP AND UP.

I WISH THIS PERSON WOULD HAD BEEN HONEST

WITH ME IN THE BEGINNING, SO I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THIS SITUATION HAPPEN TO ME.NOW I AM STUCK WITH A BILL I CAN HARDLY KEEP UP WITH. YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED TO BE HONEST MORE WITH THE CUSTOMERS SO THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE IN THE FUTURE TO COME. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN BE DONE TO HELP ME WITH MY BILL. I AM RUNNING OUT OF MONEY, BECAUSE IT KEEPS GETTING HIGHER AND HIGHER EACH MONTH. I LOOK FORWARD IN HEARING FROM YOU. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND TIME IS VERY HARD TO HAVE A BILL LIKE THIS. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH SPRINT, BUT THIS SITUATION HAS MADE IT HARD ME. I HAD PAID FOR THE PHONE IN FULL AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY CHARGE ME AGAIN FOR THE PHONE WHICH I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT AT ALL. PLEASE REVIEW MY NEW PHONE AND SEE WHERE I PAID SPRINT FOR THE NEW PHONE. CAN YOU HELP ME IN ANY WAY WITH THIS SITUATION AND THE BILL, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. THANK YOU KINDLY,

ANN MARIE GREEN

CELL (843-263-2088)

P.O. BOX 135

PORT ROYAL, SC 29935-0135

c6e4e8a4, 2010-06-30, 06:52PM CDT

June 30, 2010

Sprint

Dear Sprint

I was shock today to receive from my Ex-husband of 35 years you contacted him. I called the number he gave me to find out that you have sent a bill collector to me how dare YOU Sprint. Again!!!!!

My account has been close since Oct 30,2008, I had called to cancel as I lost my job and have been told that I had to go in and cancel my account in person at one of your locations. I would only have to pay a closing cost on my contract which shows paid in full.

My record show from the bank transfers that you have been paid off since Nov,2009 the sum of $735.00 I had not heard nor read a single letter are word this was considered a problem as it was paid in full until today.

If you had not contacted me on this I would of never realized that the automatic payments were being made to Sprint of the sum of $735.00 on a bill less then $300.00

I do believe that I am owed a return on the over payments you say I owe, so who owes who here.

I like to think this is a small mistake, but in the past you have done the same thing to me, and Sprint tried to destroy my credit rating again!

Sprint found their mistake and was Sprints mistake not mine, and Sprint apologized, but this time the same mistake is made.

TODAY: Not only did I have to speak to a women with less education then my 6 year old grandson on this account but she was very rude and uneducated with the account at hand. All I can say at least Sprint is still hiring Americans.

Please check your records again and I am sure you will find the truth like before for this ill behavior of poor account management.

Sincerely yours,

nancy zoda przygoda

PS: Enclosed is a copy of all bank transactions on this account for your easier accountability and accounting needs to rectify this mistake do hope you can also rectify my credit rating as well.

ae82b87d, 2011-01-17, 08:07PM CST

i have a bill issue with sprint its been 1 week of emailing back and forth,i've been asking for them to contact me by phone it's as if they are'nt interseted and still i have'nt been contacted by anyone who can solve my issues i've been with them for 7yrs and still,i recently got a metro pcs phone and dropped my services to a basic plan until my contract expires with them,they are clueless about billing or phone issues,they keep telling me my billing is accurate and i know for a fact it is'nt,i'm sure i know how to calculate my charges.I did'nt remove my insurance ever from my lines and these people telling me i did,i dont have much luck when it comes to caring my phone why would i,my billing is'nt right at times.

ae82b87d, 2011-02-03, 03:24AM CST

i'm even more upset right now why is my bill so high and im on a cheap plan this is still taking a long period of time to resolve its 1 month and i'm still having issues and the representatives are full of attitude,you can hear it in there voice after the fact i'm trying to explain my problem,i'm waiting to see how long before this issue is resolved and they had the nerves to extend my contract being they messed up just saw it in my email,i'm going to solve this my way with the necessary authorities,sprint is getting on my last nerves just the way the representatives have been dealing with my situation.i'm the same customer who left this complaint cause i'm still not satisfied

64895302, 2011-03-23, 02:47PM CDT

Sprint HTC evo 4g do not have a battery that would suport the system,sprint knows about it as well as htc yet sprint is selling this phone to us,yes I bought one last month and ever since I have been calling sprint and cant get help.I THINK THAT IT IS WRONG TO SELL A PRODUCT THAT DO NOT WORK.

64895302, 2011-03-23, 02:49PM CDT

Tree E., 2012-10-22, 07:41PM CDT

Very unhappy customer,

On October 20, 2012 I visit one of your Sprint store(Willowbrook 818). My husband and I stopped by to upgrade our phones to the (Samsung Galaxy S II). Our consultant things started off good; however, quickly turn into a disaster. We also, bought the home phone service package for $19.99.While transferring my husband and my phone book from one phone to the other it completed got twisted all around first problem, all my contact & emails was on my husband phone & vice versa. I was cool, calm and collected; I know mistakes happen. Next he told us our home phone number had changed & would be this way for a couple of days, this was the second issue however, I was alright with that as well. He went on to show us how to work different features on the phone & I did appreciate him taking the time to do that. After, spent about three hours in the store we finally was on our marry way. When I arrive home my son informed me that my mother had been trying to contact me and it's said that my number had been changed, so by this time my mom is calling my husband phone asking did my cell phone number change. This was strike three when I realized not only did my house number change my cell number had been changed as well; third issue. I was FURIOUS, I've had the same number for over 8 yrs. I was unable to receive calls from my clients over the weekend which are my busiest days and half the morning on Monday SO; therefore that cause me to lose money. First, I tried tried calling the sprint store I had just left, only to find out they were close. Next, I called customer care they told me their system was shutting down and I'll have to call back tomorrow. I called back Sunday morning I was left on hold 45 mins until I hung up the phone. Now, here I am overwhelmed so my husband starts calling he was able to speak with a manager; the manager told us the consultant that assist us was off; however, he will call him and have him give us a call. What do you think happen? RIGHT, he never called.So at this point we head back to the store & speak to a lead consultant; we were told they were working on it, and it was not their fault it was a port issue. OMG, you've gotta be kidding me!! WTF, port issue I have no clue what that is!!!! Needless to say it was never a discussion to change my number,IF it was a mistake I should have been told that he was in error and he would get the problem corrected. It was just a hush, hush error and I found out after the fact. Never, any compensation even offered. for the countless time I had to spend calling, making trips to the store, money that I lost due to my clients not being able to be reach me. NOTHING! I have patronized sprint for quite some time, IS THIS THEIR WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU???? Never had an experience such as this. Truly Your; Loyal customers

Sherry 6., 2013-02-01, 08:22AM CST

I have sprint almost one year the customer service is horrific alway attitude from the customer representative only today I spoke with a Beverly about some charges on my bill she was so rude just to give me a number saying that she does not handle that dept,I was billed for min call to st Martin 16 mins back to back an addition $83 to my bill even though my phone does not allow international calls yet the employee Christine the supervisor Whitney and the manager Andrea from there Indiana location told me they have a perfect system and that these are valid charges and there is nothing they can do About it,mind you when I first got my spring acct the end giving credit after months of calling. Due to there so call perfect system ...does anyone know how I can get out of my contract with them.they don't know how to take care of their customers I work retail as management customers service is everything .I need to know if there is someone in higher management I can speak to abt the terrible service I get every time I call sprint. Customer service sucks train your plp

27635996, 2013-03-18, 01:44PM CDT

My name is Alex R. Matcham, I have been with Sprint for 5 or 6 years. My contract has consisted of three different phones, one with unlimited text and data. Last November I was having trouble with my phone (an HTC 3D). I took it to a store on manaul in Abq. n.m .. After the tech looked at it he decided the phone was defective and I would need a new phone. We decided on a Samsung Galaxy2 as a replacement leaving the HTC at the store. Soon after I was notified that I needed to return the phone. I called and explained that I had left the phone at the Manaul store and they said they would look into it. Since that time I have received numerous messages and have even had my phone turned off.. I was told they contacted the store and the store had no record of the transaction. I finally went to Abq. myself only to find out the store is no longer there!! I called your service dept. and asked them how could they have checked with that store if it no longer existed and was told they will no longer be looking into this matter and I owe them for the phone!! guilty till proven innocent? I am totally frustrated and will not pay for something I handled with integrity. If this isn't handled correctly I will cancel all three phones and will fight this to all the limits of the law....I am not a thief!!!

Cheryl S., 2013-09-16, 12:37PM CDT

I am so very upset with Sprint. We purchased 4 new phones and 4 new lines this past July. My husband and I purchased two cheaper phones-my son and his girlfriend purchased two HTC phones. The second day my son discovered that the camera on his phone did not work properly. He took it back to the place where he had purchased it. They told him that they were NOT a Sprint store-they were just a place in the mall-and they told him to take it to another place. He took it there 4 or 5 times. The guy told him that the phone was just screwed up and there was nothing that could be done. They should have given him a new phone the second day that he took it back. WHAT CAN BE DONE??? We are thinking about switching services just because they would do nothing.

97dcd560, 2014-02-20, 07:19PM CST

1-800-639-6111

RE: Over charged.

Account number: #518833349

Phone number: 1(248)506-7594

Problem: Over charged.

Solution: I want my credit for the $80.00.

Option: The way I have been treated is not acceptable; I do not have $40.00.

My name is Robin Causey. I bought my Grandson a SPR HTC ONE BLUE for a Christmas present.

On 11/10/2013, Fairland Town Center,18900 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, 1 (800) 992-9500, after I purchased the phone I asked that the billing cycle to take the funds out of my checking account for automatic payment on the second week of the month. I was informed that by the Sprint associate from Town Center, that had to go to Sprint corporate office to get automated payment. I was given direction (Sprint seller corporation) 23050 Michigan Ave, Dearborn ? (313) 724-3200. Once I got to 23050, Michigan Ave, I told them I want to have the $80.00+ to be taken from my check on the second week of the month.

While at the Sprint cooperation, the Sprint team member informed me that I had to call a 1(800) 927-2199, once I get home, I opt to call them while I was at the store. I did, I dialed the 1-800 and told them for auto payment on the second week of the month. They agreed and I felt all was well, until I got my first bill; the money was taken out on the first week of the month.

I called Sprint and customer service and explained that my checking account could had been overdrawn because money for this phone was schedule to be taken out on the second week of the month, not the first of the month. Then I was charged $40.00. I asked why was I being charged $40.00 and I was told because I changed the billing date! It?s my fault.

I said the above statement several times, take the funds out of my checking account for automatic payment on the second week of the month, and again they charged me $40.00. I called about this matter and was charged $40.00. This month December 2014, I got an email from Sprint.com; the email stated that I had a bill for $123.00. Once more, $40.00 more?

I called customer service 1(888)-211-4727 and 1(800)-927-2199. I talked with Sprint.com team members, and I ask why was I charge $40.00. I was told that I asked for the Sprint phone bill to for automated payment on the second week of the month.

Sprint team member transfer me to a manager, who transfer me to a finance department. The finance personal talked as if he understood my frustration. He even said that it seems as if there was a mistake on the part of the company and his solution was to conceal my automatic payment, stop the direct pay, so I will not have to pay $123.00. He explain that it?s my fault again, for calling in to change the date, to again to ask why is it a problem to do what I request to have money taken out of my checking account on the second week of the month. The second week of the month is when the auto-payment should take money out of my bank account. He explained that the $40.00 will have to be pain in the first week of March, and for sure the money will be taken from my checking account on the second week of the month.

2-17-2014. I went to the Sprint headquarters in order to try to talk with someone face-to-face. The Sprint store at 31100 Gratiot Ave, Roseville, MI 48066, (586) 415-2800. The Sprint team member, pull up my history with Sprint and she listened to my story. After she talked around circles, she then said, I think the manger should hear this. The manager, last words where ?can?t do anything about his situation. ?You have to go back to the store where you bought the phone.? I ask why, it wasn?t the store that signed me up for automatic pay. She turns her back on me, and went to assist another customer. The Sprint team member called someone and told my story and I could see she wasn?t getting anywhere. She said ?I will ask the floor manager who will be here tomorrow and I will tell her you story and have her to give you at least $40.00 credit. I will call you, tomorrow, here is my card, I will call you, I promise.? Of course she didn?t take care of the matter.

Problem: Over charged.

Solution: I want my credit for the $80.00.