PRAYING GO TO NOKIA PHONES ONLY

NOKIA CARE CENTRE

HCL INFINET LTD.

ATTN. MR. BATRA / JATIN

DEAR SIR,

I GOT THE REPLACEMENT , THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS & CO-OPERATIONS.I WAS WRONG I MUST SAY NOKIA IS THE BEST AND LEADING BRAND IN THE WORLD.

Regards

THE MANAGER SERVICES

NOKIA CARE CENTRE

HCL INFINET LTD.

SIR/MADAM

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAD PURCHASED A HANDSET NOKIA 1600 IMEI NO.357071001161348 FROM M/S AIR COMMUNICATION & ASSOCIATES, 15, SATYA NIKETAN,OPP.VEKTESHWARA COLLEGE, NEW DELHI - 110021 VIDE INVOICE CUM CHALLAN NO.440 DTD.22/09/05 OF Rs.3800/- WITH MY HARD EARNED INCOME.

HANDSET NOT WORKED PROPERLY EVEN FOR A SINGLE DAY FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. THE PROBLEMS FACED ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

PHONE RESTART / REBOOTS AUTOMATICALLY OR INCORRECT S/W FUNCTIONALITY .

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO FORWARD/SEND THE MESSAGES FROM INBOX (IF WE SEND IT GIVES ERROR MESSAGE i.e.CHECK OPERATOR SERVICES.

WHEN KEYPAD IS LOCKED IF 0 (ZERO) KEY IS PRESSED THRICE PHONE LIGHT GETS ON & DISPLAY SHOWS 000.

ON 17/11/2005 I GIVEN THE HANDSET TO YOUR NOKIA CARE CENTRE HCL INFINET LTD.,30/28 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi.VIDE JOB SHEET NO.1300038467 DTD.17/11/05 & THEY TOLD THAT IT WILL BE RECTIFIED AND EXPC.RETURN DATE WILL BE 18/11/05.

ON 19/11/2005 AT THE TIME OF COLLECTING THE HAND SET I WAS INFORMED THAT, NOW THE PROBLEM OF AUTOMATICALLY REBOOT IS SORT IT OUT BUT STILL I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FORWARD/SEND THE MESSAGES FROM INBOX AND OTHER PROBLEM WILL REMAIN AS IT IS. THIS IS BECAUSE OF SOFTWARE LIMITATIONS . FOR NEW SOFTWARE I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ONE MONTH OR SO.

ON 20/11/2005 THE SPEAKER VOICE / RINGTONES OF THE HANDSET NOKIA 1600 STOPPED FUNCTIONING.ON 22/11/2005 AGAIN I GIVEN THE HANDSET TO YOUR NOKIA CARE CENTRE HCL INFINET LTD.,30/28 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi.VIDE JOB SHEET NO.1300038826 DTD.22/11/05 & THEY TOLD THAT IT WILL BE RECTIFIED AND EXPC. RETURN DATE WILL BE 24/11/05.

KEEPING IN THE VIEW OF ABOVE STORY FOR ONCE AGAIN (THIRD TIME) WHEN THE NEW UPGRADADED SOFTWARE WILL COME I HAVE TO LEFT THE PHONE WITH YOU FOR A WEEK OR SO.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I HAVE PURCHASED THE PHONE FOR MY OFICIAL USE NOT TO KEPT IN NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE. BEING A MARKETING EXECUTIVE WITHOUT MOBILE I CANNOT SURVIVE EVEN FOR 1 HOUR. I DID A BIG MISTAKE BY PURCHASING NOKIA MAKE PHONE.

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING IF THESE LIMITATIONS WAS THERE IN THE PHONE OR ITS SOFTWARE WHY NOKIA SUCH A REPUTED COMPANY HAS LAUNCHED THE THIRD CLASS PRODUCT IN THE MARKET.YOU SHOULD STOP PROMOTING THIS PRODUCT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

I AM SENDING THE COPY OF THIS LETTER TO HINDUSTAN TIMES & TO WWW.COMPLAINTS.COM . SO THAT INNOSCENT PEOPLES SHOULD NOT MADE FOOL BY NOKIA AND REQUEST THEM TO PUBLISH THE SAME.

FINALLY LET ME KNOW WHEN MY ALL PROBLEMS WILL GET IT SORT IT OUT BY RETURN e-mail. I DONT WANT TO USE THE PHONE WITH THESE LIMITATIONS WHEN I HAVE PAID FULL MONEY.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

DUE TO THESE PROBLEMS ONLY OTHER MOBILE COMPANIES LIKE SAMSUNG GROWING WELL IN THE MARKET AND YOUR MONOPOLLY IS GETTING DESTROYED.THIS I WILL INFORM TO MAXIMUM PEOPLES I CAN ALSO ADVICE THEM TO GO FOR SAMSUNG ONLY.

Best Regards

Rishi

26/32, East Patel Nagar,

New Delhi -110-008.

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_51528#

1b1ad7ce, 2008-07-04, 07:33PM CDT

i brought the nokia bluetooth headset BH-207 THE EARLOOP had been broken from the 1st week and headset after that had been damage .i paid on the headset more then its price to solve the problem, its a very bad headset