jordanalmonds.com / bulk candy

jordanalmonds.com / bulk candy

November 10, 2005

March 18, 2006 - Business Reply - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_49119#

Response to http://www.complaints.com/directory/2005/november/10/20.htm

At JordanAlmonds.com, we ship hundreds of orders every day and we have thousands of happy brides. However, we regret that in this case the customer states that she did not receive her purchase. A refund has been made to the customer. We guarantee 100% satisfaction. If a customer is unhappy with their purchase we exchange or provide a full refund at the customers' option.

November 10, 2005 - Consumer Message:

I've been so frustrated by the whole experience with Jordanalmonds.com. I ordered 5 pounds of candy on July 13, 2005 for my wedding date of August 27, 2005 with a request that the shipment be made by August 12, 2005. Jordanalmonds.com was quick to charge my credit card that same day of my order on July 13th, but not quick to follow through on service. A week before my wedding, I requested a tracking number to confirm arrival. I was told by Karen my order was due to arrive that week. Well, my wedding day came and no shipment was received. On September 13, 2005 I requested a full refund which Karen said was issued back to my card. However, as of today November 10, 2005, have still not seen that credit issued. Even after numerous emails to Karen and COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_74884# I've called all 3 numbers I was able to track down for this company((609)933-1371, (215)3924343, and (215)392-4340) and each one was answered by voicemail, most of the time it was full, or a fax machine. Not to mention my numberous requests by email.

I'm still waiting for that refund....

Lisa Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_50792#

0062d7ea, 2008-05-22, 03:37PM CDT

I wish to ad my comment about Jordanalmonds.com, Hometown Candy etc. My wedding will be here on June 7,2008 and guess what.. No almonds or M$M's and definately no response! I also have tried all three numbers and the emails and nothing. The BBB has 96 complaints filed with them but nothing. I can't understand how these people can get away with this for as long as they have and I don't know how they can live with thereselves. Weddings are stressful enough, and then 2 weeks before the date we come to find that we paid for this candy but we wont have it! One day you will be caught and I don't care how far I have to travel to watch you be convicted!!