Omegastores - Monica LLC

Company: Omegastores - Monica LLC

Omegastores - Monica LLC

November 10, 2005

August 15, 2006 - Business Reply - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_68829#

The order was canceled after it had been shipped and we require cancellation via email or fax, so it shall be written.

Customer received the newer version which is more powerful and the material is better, therefore the difference in weight.

Money was not stolen as the product was shipped.

Regads,

omegastores

November 10, 2005 - Consumer Message:

Online business website : Omegastores.com. , store in Wallingford, CT

Warning!! Do not buy anything from this company. They are crooks. Many Better Business Bureau complaints against them.

I was trusting in attempting to buy a log splitter, the Omegasplit Gold. First mistake- I gave them my bank account information.

They took the $649 from my account, but when I tried to cancel the order before shipment, no one would respond to e-mails, faxes, phone calls. Just an answering machine.

They shipped a box supposedly containing the log splitter but it arrived 57lbs. lighter in weight than the one ordered. Their attempt to replace original order with an inferior one from Japan. The box and machine inside was obviously damaged , so I had UPS return it, unopened.

Again , no one responded to numerous attempts to contact.

They have stolen my money. Don't let them have yours!

You may contact me if you also have been robbed. I have info that may help us.

David C. in Texas

J. D Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_50790#

73b04cf4, 2011-06-18, 11:01AM CDT

I had sent my mom's Hopper Roller Deluxe to Monica LLC for repair or replacement per Omegastores back on May 23rd. I have been calling the Smokedepot to try and find out where it is. No response though I have left many messages. I also have emailed Omegastores w/no response. The phone number for Monica LLC is no longer in service. Can you help???

Geri Brandt