Paul Bunyon and Sons Tree Removal

Maywood, IL 60153

YARD

1310-20 S. 2nd Avenue

Maywood, IL 60153

I had a tree removed from my backyard along with a tree trimmed. The company came out, removed the tree, and trimmed the other to my satisfaction. The problem is, that they left my yard with huge holes from the equipment, and 2 inch deep ruts from the tires all the way through my yard. I spent $1500 for their service.

They assured me they would fill the holes, level the ground, and put new grass seed in those areas. It has been two weeks and I have left several messages. At one point I did get in touch with the owner's son and he said they would come out and fix it. That was the first, last and only time I have been able to get in touch with their company.

They don't return my calls, I have been very nice and even though the squeaky wheel usually gets the grease, I'm afraid that this just isn't the case with Paul Bunyon and Sons. I feel like they have taken advantage of me, didn't complete the job, and now I am fed up. This just isn't right! They got their money, and I have little kids who can't even run in their backyard because of the holes and ruts they are falling into. Something has to be done!

Sincerely,

Mary

Berkeley, IL 60163 Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43677#

701b960d, 2011-07-28, 01:16PM CDT

Was this complaint ever addressed? I've used Paul Bunyon and Sons in the past and have been very satisfied. I plan on calling them again. Both Paul and Tim are very polite and accommodating.

2234680c, 2013-01-28, 07:08PM CST

Paul [ the old grandpa man] will take advantage of a person. He got me twice, just days apart.

2234680c, 2013-10-26, 08:28AM CDT

Goggle Paul Bunyon tree service and ILL State Attorney Office at the same time. The facts are clear.

e65961ff, 2014-01-14, 11:55AM CST

Tim Mullis and and Paul Bunyon and sons tree service will lie cheat and steal.Iv worked for them and have seen first hand what they they have done to cheat custumers and do acts of frud.