1&1 Professional eShop

Posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by dbe193ba

Company: 1&1 Professional eShop

1&1 Professional eShop

My complaint is with 1&1 Professional eShop. I signed up with these people 9 months ago and tried the service for 2-3 days. I did not like the on line support and canceled the web site and service. I CANCELED IN 3 DAYS AFTER I SIGNED UP.

1&1 keeps billing me their Basic fee every three months on my credit card. Every 3 months I have to call them and they say they will reverse the charges. But then 3 months later they bill my credit card again.

I think they are doing this on purpose just to see if people are not aware of what is being billed on their card. Today I got another email saying they are billing my card in the next 7 days. I called and they said they wouldn't. I guarantee you in 3 months the will do the same thing again and I will have to call them and prove to them that I canceled their service.

Please talk to them about this. They are a BIG advertiser in PC World and you should make them stop charging people that cancel the service.

Steve

Memphis, TN 38117 Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43690#